Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Member Posts: 329 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    u look like a hobo 
    Caelan
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,337 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Racist

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Caelan
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,337 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I preferred hobo

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    ZackeryShirszae
    i can see the tan line in between your eyebrows
    Caelan
    It took me decades to cultivate that tan line. It gets me all the sex

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,803 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited June 14
    Master of disguise. In 40 minutes you went from Gary Busey to snarky Google Help Desk Tech Lead ("Sir!, I said click the .. you know what, nevermind"). IS THERE NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO? 

Also, good to see you back lurking.

Edit: I almost said Ted Kaczynski, but figured people would read far more into it for "woke" cred. Tell Bati to get back (if he's hiding here Ill find him in FL)

Edit2: cool shirt. Now I want one for my kid.

Edit3: Train of thought:  I posted the previous on the shitter (fear not, I'm back at my desk). I realized I was browsing forums too long and people may start to worry here at work.  Then I wondered how many more people do the same. THEN I realized it made your second pic wicked creepy. Now, I'm realizing with 3 edits it may sound like I'm obsessed and was staring at your pics while in the bathroom. Damn you, trolled again!

Mishgul
    Lurk lurk. Started a new job, 9 month of parental leave was nice but now I have all this time in front of a computer at work suddenly...

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Utianima
    Mishgul said:
    Lurk lurk. Started a new job, 9 month of parental leave was nice but now I have all this time in front of a computer at work suddenly...
    Oh you too? That is the only time I really have nowadays to log in.  What's that you say? 12 hours to pre-hash a 2TB drive? Looks like the House is getting some love today.

Mishgul
    edited June 15
    Ellryn said:
    Family and friends are out for a visit! Rented a cabin, brought some toys. It'll be a fun weekend

Damnit, now you make me want to register mine in Maine, get my trailer back from my brother who has borrowed it for a month, drive the 4 hours TO Maine, and spend the day with my kids annihilating some trails. Have fun!  Seriously though, I need a break and until now didn't know what I wanted to do. More mud, more fun!

Ellryn
  • EllrynEllryn Member Posts: 21 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Caelan said:
    Ellryn said:

More mud, more fun!
    Parents came from about 6 hours down the way! Between this and father/daughter beer pong, it's a memory

CaelanAegothMishgul
    Ee. Hosting a keyforge tournament as the ambassador for Fantasy Flight Games at Arcon in Oslo. When I am not spending all my time in hospital this is where i have been. 

-

As drawn by Shayde
    KresslackJurixeUtianima
    Sir, you're an Ambassador. Surely they could have provided a human-sized chair and table!

MishgulNumira
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,333 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    He is a giant amongst men!
    CaelanMishgul
    Sobriquet said:
    He is a giant amongst men!
    That's fair.

Mishgul
  • RispokRispok Member Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Ran into @Laytron in Shanghai!
    KresslackMishgulUtianimaKyrra
    Soon 500lb/227kg will be mine. 
    DorielZackeryDezinyUtianima
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Skies out, thighs out!
    500lbs of ass, ya fatty. Better be careful Ive seen dudes shit their intestines out.

(Srly nice work.  Now Im just a gelatinous blob)

Doriel
    Caelan said:
    500lbs of ass, ya fatty. Better be careful Ive seen dudes shit their intestines out.

How much can you squat :p
    Archaeon said:
    Caelan said:

How much can you squat :p
    Just ur mom :-D

• ZackeryZackery Member Posts: 145 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Damn dude, great depth too! 
    Caelan
    Zackery said:
    Damn dude, great depth too! 

ZackeryMishgulUtianima
  • RyzanRyzan Member Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    sick 185lb bro, is that ur warmup?
    ArchaeonCaelan
    Ryzan said:
    sick 185lb bro, is that ur warmup?
    It is just the picture bro.. there's like 9 more plates on that pipe. Believe it

those are those rubber xfit plates, they're actually 25's.
    Archaeon said:
    those are those rubber xfit plates, they're actually 25's.
    I, for one, commend you for safe squatting.  At least someone listens to the safety briefs. :-) #totallyjellythatyouCAN

• TorrentTorrent Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited June 30
    I always tell people to be careful with squats cause I had a friend who literally broke their back coming down wrong with it. Though good for you @Archaeon!
Sign In to Comment.