Player Pics

Comments

• Sobriquet said:
    He is a giant amongst men!
    That's fair.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Soon 500lb/227kg will be mine. 
  • Skies out, thighs out!
  • 500lbs of ass, ya fatty. Better be careful Ive seen dudes shit their intestines out.

(Srly nice work.  Now Im just a gelatinous blob)

Caelan said:
    500lbs of ass, ya fatty. Better be careful Ive seen dudes shit their intestines out.

How much can you squat :p
  • Archaeon said:
    Caelan said:
    500lbs of ass, ya fatty. Better be careful Ive seen dudes shit their intestines out.

How much can you squat :p
    Just ur mom :-D

• Damn dude, great depth too! 
  • Zackery said:
    Damn dude, great depth too! 

• sick 185lb bro, is that ur warmup?
  • Ryzan said:
    sick 185lb bro, is that ur warmup?
    It is just the picture bro.. there's like 9 more plates on that pipe. Believe it

those are those rubber xfit plates, they're actually 25's.
  • Archaeon said:
    those are those rubber xfit plates, they're actually 25's.
    I, for one, commend you for safe squatting.  At least someone listens to the safety briefs. :-) #totallyjellythatyouCAN

• edited June 2019
    I always tell people to be careful with squats cause I had a friend who literally broke their back coming down wrong with it. Though good for you @Archaeon!
  • You are doing such an amazing job, Zack!!! Keep up the gaaaainz
    Do you mind some (constructive) criticism?
  • Not at all, I’d appreciate it! I know I’m starting to pull when I should still be pushing with my legs - what else can I fix?
    Also good job. Most people can't do 2x bw. Form was good as well. 
  • Don't listen to this idiot. Always throw the bar down with as much rage as possible
    Aegoth said:
    Don't listen to this idiot. Always throw the bar down with as much rage as possible
    I mean if you want to get red lights at competition take this advice.

• Damn, really? I did so much research before buying those things, The Internet told me they were good for powerlifting, haha.

i’ve been meaning to get a pair of Converse specifically for deadlifting, but in the meantime, I’ll try just socks.

Thank you!
  • Aegoth said:
    Don't listen to this idiot. Always throw the bar down with as much rage as possible
    Gotta scream roughly 5db per person at the gym in your field of vision while dropping the bar. This formula includes any reflections present

• And then double that number if you’re lifting at a Planet Fitness.
  • Holy fuck at 122lb... The wilks on that bad boy...
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Wouldn't socks on a surface like that be problematic? I'm assuming that's some sort of designated station.

• Kresslack said:
    Wouldn't socks on a surface like that be problematic? I'm assuming that's some sort of designated station.
    Nah. Any slipping just makes him engage his core too.  Fall over? Better work on your balance too.