Player Pics

AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
edited August 2012 in The Universal Membrane
Because I seriously just learned what Instagram was like ten seconds ago. No joke. Picture taken a few days ago, right after I got my new phone, laying on the bed in the back of my mom's enormous, mural-painted butt-rock van. Which I will now have to photograph the next time I see her, because it truly is that awesome.

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Beeeeaaaard. It still has some growing to do.....

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited August 2012

Found a rare pic of me actually smiling, token picture of cute baby also, our youngest, Nikolai.

And my camera shy partner (whose char is Affian) who will probably kill me for posting this, but oh well. 

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited August 2012
    I recently went to Italy.

Also Ireland:

There's like 1,000 of these though.
  • Katz super cute! I love your baby name too :)
    "All men must die.. But first we'll live."
    edited August 2012
    Namino....Ireland, bar, Bushmills poster on the wall...no drinks on the table? 

• See, this just makes me what to meet all of you a bit more.

Come to the IRE meet in Vegas next year! Woo Hoo!
  • edited August 2012

Everyone asks me to post pics on where I live, here are a few pics on the house, the stables.

Enjoy.

• edited August 2012

• edited August 2012
    @Kresslack You drink after the tour so you don't stumble into a wash vat or something.

Edit: Thoooough, I guess I didn't mention that was taken in the lobby of the distillery.

• Katzchen said:

And my camera shy partner (whose char is Affian) who will probably kill me for posting this, but oh well. 

Gah, meant his char is Valden... been playing too much minecraft.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited August 2012

imageimage

@Arador They can be a pain to grow, mine was coming in nice, then I shaved it for something, and then it started growing back patchy on the sides. I want to get it long like it used to be.

• I have no idea what you're eating in that last pic DK, but it looks friggin' delicious.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • DragonknightDragonknight Mhaldor
    edited August 2012
    @Sohl I believe it was basil fried rice with pork and a fried egg and it was delicious.
  • You don't know me yet, but I'm Vigo. This is my fiancee and I. Good to be here!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I suppose I'll throw in a picture of me in scrubs:

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• scrub
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • What a scrub.

No wonder you lose all of our games. Gtfo those scrubs and carry prz

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    You meanies! T_T Never playing with either of you EVER AGAIN
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Don't worry Ruth, I never thought you were a scrub, just surrounded by them when I found you in that group ;)
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Taken during my 22nd birthday about two weeks ago.

Me and my gorgeous best friends.

You can't really see it, but I went to a Spanish restaurant for dinner, and this waiter here was teaching me how to cut (carve?) the piglet with a plate. It actually worked o_o

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Here's me just drinking some coffee.

"No, even when faced with certain death, never compromise."
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    STILL waiting to get the hell out of here. Bored. This duckface is for @Tahquil

No idea how girls can think that's attractive. Also, no suntan for me:

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Me failing at climbing a ladder.

Also, Amunet, I need some of that for my pasty white flesh :/
    edited August 2012
    @Almondus you look tall enough to just put one foot on the bottom rung and just reach up to grab the top one. C'mon, ShadowSnakes are supposed to work smarter, not harder!

• Apparently that's not allowed. Also, it was bloody hard to balance on >.>
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Me from a couple weeks ago before I started growing a beard. I see Achaean men are very proud of their beards.