Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

Comments

• AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited January 23
    Caelan said:
    I have 5 acres in CT now.  You're welcome to hunt it. Only 1 acre in Florida.  Need to get 100+ in the Midwest :(    The journals are still around here somewhere.  They find and read them from time to time.  And yes.  I always think everyone already knows.  Double-stacked landmine in Iraq. No legs, jacked up hand, bad eye. No biggy, I'm here and I can't change that shit.
    Respect (@Tahquil already touched on Badass!). Wish I could head over to Connecticut, but y'know us college students. Broke and broker, eh? Heh. Good positive attitude though, my friend. Feel like that's the best solution. I'll let you know if I'm ever close by! 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,392 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Astarod sounds good!  I should also mention that I am also a college student (albeit 2x older than the majority) so no excuses..  ok ok some excuses.

I only agreed to the FL house because @Tahquil can't have all the fun.  SW FL is the Australia of America.  Alligators, scorpions, venomous snakes, bears, bobcats, mountain lions, etc.  Bet I can bow hunt on my acre though :-)

edited January 24
    Ooh, @Astarod ; something else to be jealous of.  I just saved a bunch by spending $0.15 per round on 9mm :D  #newGeicoCommercial

edit: oops, should've been in Raves

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,122 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ya know how I said I was done drsssing up for work events for a while? .... I forgot about Australia Day. Photos to be had at the end of this shambles.
    Caelan
    edited January 26
    Caelan said:
    Ooh, @Astarod ; something else to be jealous of.  I just saved a bunch by spending $0.15 per round on 9mm :D  #newGeicoCommercial

I'm Jealous. but guess what. You get to be jealous now. I get chocolate milk, Every Day

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,916 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Gonna have to get chocolate milk with dinner...
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

I'm Jealous. but guess what. You get to be jealous now. I get chocolate milk, Every Day

I worked on my uncle's dairy farm through high school..   he had about a 50/50 mix of Holstein (stereotypical black and white) and Jersey cows (tan/tan and white).  I was amazed at the number of adults who asked if Jersey cows were where we get chocolate milk from (and they were dead serious).  

Pretty sure that was when I lost faith in humans.

• AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,225 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

I worked on my uncle's dairy farm through high school..   he had about a 50/50 mix of Holstein (stereotypical black and white) and Jersey cows (tan/tan and white).  I was amazed at the number of adults who asked if Jersey cows were where we get chocolate milk from (and they were dead serious).  

What a bunch of morons.  Of course chocolate milk comes from Jersey cows.  That's why Jersey is so close to New York. Quicker supply via the underground railroad.
    Caelan
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,128 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Austere said:
    Caelan said:
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

What a bunch of morons.  Of course chocolate milk comes from Jersey cows.  That's why Jersey is so close to New York. Quicker supply via the underground railroad.
    Underground railroad?
    What a weird name to give to
    the septic system

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • AthalosAthalos Member Posts: 4

Woofles
    AstarodLavanda
  • ExelethrilExelethril Member Posts: 3,344 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

Pretty sure that was when I lost faith in humans.  the American educational system

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • HolsteinHolstein Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

Pretty sure that was when I lost faith in humans.  the American educational system

I ain't been on no god damn farms.
    Roll the windows down
    This cool night air is curious
    Let the whole world look in
    Who cares who sees anything?
    Zenii
  • AthalosAthalos Member Posts: 4
    I also visited Nevada - Lake Tahoe, recently.

Beautiful place.. if anyone is close by, give it a visit!

Looking good @Athalos! I'd love to stop by, but y'know, college and stuff. 

Be sure to get injured on the ski slopes in my stead!!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,890 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    SW FL is the Australia of America.
    Florida in general. I'm in NW Florida and have a damn swamp next to my house, and keep having to fish danger noodles out of the pool each summer.

Caelan
  • SyndraSyndra Member Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    My cats chase the danger noodles, so far they haven't gotten in my pool yet. I love SW FL, it's where I re-located to in 2017!
    Bought our second (soon to be only/primary) home there Dec 2017.  I sit at work in CT and stare at the security cameras all day.  That, and the idiot legislature now wanting to tax groceries, increase municipal taxes, and create a state-wide property tax (on top of adding tolls and already wanting a 3rd historic sales tax rate in 6 years) makes me miss FL every single day Im not there.

• PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,274 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited February 9
    So a few weeks ago, my sister found a kitten crying outside in the rain at night, so went and grabbed her. (probably a month now, ish). Only now has she started getting 'adventurous' and coming out of sister's room. Progress is being slowly made! She tends to run from anyone who isn't my sister, the second she hears them.
    Staring contest.

"Who r u??"

Me, being the masterful genius I am... Decided to take up catfishing again... Devised a trusty line and bait that was sure to work.

"The bait was taken! This one's a fighter..."

Alas, she broke free...

But she's hiding now, you totally can't see her.

Came so close! She took off again, though. One day I will pet the kitty. I vow it. This is the closest I got in the past ~3 weeks, at least! The Peg Attachmentwas a great success. Will use more in future.

Don't mind the mess. About 90% of it was me throwing stuff to (see: at) her, to try and get her to play.

UrokTaryiusKrizal
  • UrokUrok Member Posts: 11
    Pyori said:
    So a few weeks ago, my sister found a kitten crying outside in the rain at night, so went and grabbed her. (probably a month now, ish). Only now has she started getting 'adventurous' and coming out of sister's room. Progress is being slowly made! She tends to run from anyone who isn't my sister, the second she hears them.
    Staring contest.

"Who r u??"

Me, being the masterful genius I am... Decided to take up catfishing again... Devised a trusty line and bait that was sure to work.

"The bait was taken! This one's a fighter..."

Alas, she broke free...

But she's hiding now, you totally can't see her.

Came so close! She took off again, though. One day I will pet the kitty. I vow it. This is the closest I got in the past ~3 weeks, at least! The Peg Attachmentwas a great success. Will use more in future.

Don't mind the mess. About 90% of it was me throwing stuff to (see: at) her, to try and get her to play.
    Aww she looks like a couple of my foster kittens!
    Astarod
    Urok said:
    Aww she looks like a couple of my foster kittens!
    We are a dog family! Not a kitten family!

Urok
    She looks like my bitzy baby. 
    Vow fulfilled!
    Mental cat.

SyndraJahrakYsabelA
    I can't handle the cute. Oh jesus. *grabby hands*
    You look like you're fapping under those sheets
    Leave it to you to be thinking of guys jerking off.

• HolsteinHolstein Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Pyori said:
    You look like you're fapping under those sheets
    Leave it to you to be thinking of guys jerking off.
    Says the guy fapping next to his cat.
    Roll the windows down
    This cool night air is curious
    Let the whole world look in
    Who cares who sees anything?
    Caelan
    I hope you restrained the shit out of them, as the code called for... ALL OF THEM :D

Riell
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,760 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Y-y-y-ou wear sandals to school??

RiellJahrakSobriquetCaelan
Sign In to Comment.