I almost had a conversation with that picture
    It would probably be more responsive than I
  • KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    Can I have your hair?
  • Kellonius said:
    Can I have your hair?
    If I can have your build sure.
  • Vithincus said:
    After being together for nearly sixty years my grandparents got married last week! This is a picture of all the grandchildren. I'm the tall bearded one in the back row.
    That's crazy! What made them wait so long?
  • For some people marriage isn't that high on the list :p
  • Well it came as a surprise to a lot of us that they weren't married at all! The story goes that when they first got together my grandfather had a substance abuse problem, cleaned up, and they got back together for the sake of their children.
  • I only come here every so often but every time I do, it's always wonderful news, cute baby pictures, cat news, or just stuff that makes me wonder why I don't come around more often. 
  • edited March 2015
    Think my signature is cooler than a player pic, so I will show you it instead
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Rohai looks like a younger @Vayne!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Deladan, what does your shirt say? Something about a lighthouse and jesus?
  • my shirt says thrift store bought, not wearers actual beliefs. :D

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited April 2015
    For everyone asking: No,  I don't hate @Deladan. it was a joke, calm yourselves.  He and I get along well enough that I assumed he would take no offense.  If he did by some chance,  I will post a pic later so he can bash on me in retribution. 

Edit: see above?  Like a champ. 
  • Austere said:
    For everyone asking: No,  I don't hate @Deladan. it was a joke, calm yourselves.  He and I get along well enough that I assumed he would take no offense.  If he did by some chance,  I will post a pic later so he can bash on me in retribution. 

Edit: see above?  Like a champ. 
    I do, hate you @Deladan you know why.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Why would anyone be offended if you said they remind you of Ron Swanson?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Because Will Ferrell is terrible. 

• Dude I'm working on about 1-2 hours of sleep over the last three days, honest mistake. Ron Swanson is God.

• Those selfies are kind of dark and surrounded by a strange blue mist. Exactly as I imagine @Hhaos