Player Pics

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Ariettie said:

I've been away since this past Friday enjoying the beautifully warm weather in Florida (as opposed to my still slightly chilly Maryland weather) to visit my dad and take the munchkin to Legoland for his birthday. He turns 9 tomorrow - that's the halfway point of childhood which is a super duper big deal. We've had such a blast but I'm ready to go back home soon.

Sorry to hear you had to go to Winter Haven. Wanting to leave the state after is a pretty common reaction.
  • TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
    edited April 2015
    edit wrong forum. I don't even know how that happened..

• Why do half of the pictures of of men feature them standing in the washroom with no clothes on?!?
  • Because the era of bikini pics was so 2000s. 
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Jules said:
    Because the era of bikini pics was so 2000s. 
    Because nobody wants to see me in a bikini...
  • Hhaos said:
    Jules said:
    Because the era of bikini pics was so 2000s. 
    Because nobody wants to see me in a bikini...
    That is probably true... Still, I'm not jealous or anything, why go for a six-pack when you can have the whole keg right?
  • edited April 2015

I could try to find that picture of me in the speedo if you guys want. I think I posted it on the old forums.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Oh god no. Please no.

Skye said:
    Oh god no. Please no.

Haters gonna hate. :neutral: :disappointed: 

Hayte said:
    You rang?
    @Hayte Where the shit have you been, mang? Quit playing your alts and come back!

• You're not kidding about the contacts!

• I've always wondered, there's a clear ink that glows like super blue in UV light. Are there clear contacts I could pick up that would give my eyes that final push toward the Leto Atreides II look?

• Trey said:
    I've always wondered, there's a clear ink that glows like super blue in UV light. Are there clear contacts I could pick up that would give my eyes that final push toward the Leto Atreides II look?
    A quick search for "fremen contact lenses" turns up these: http://www.visiondirect.com/dune-custom-contact-lens/qxp90947

Not really glowy, though. But then, you probably don't want contacts that only have the desired effect when you're shining bright enough UV in your eyes.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Tecton - they are so precious!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.