Player Pics

Comments

• Is that Stephen King over Aegoth's ear?!

• :o Was our benevolent overlord @Sartan present to bless you all with his abs?
  • Alcinae said:
    :o Was our benevolent overlord @Sartan present to bless you all with his abs?
    No unfortunately not.  We are spreading Evil throughout the city for him.
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Trey said:
    Is that Stephen King over Aegoth's ear?!
    I wondered the same thing. 

• Kitiara said:
    Alcinae said:
    :o Was our benevolent overlord @Sartan present to bless you all with his abs?
    No unfortunately not.  We are spreading Evil throughout the city for him.
    Did you at least make a visible contribution to Evil to Him in the city?

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    @Exelethril if you EVER need a green card.... ;)
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Put some clothes back on before you ignite a gym-rat charms race!
  • I'm out of town till Tuesday but you had better believe the wand if he who must not be named is going to blast all faces!

• now @Exelethril is no longer wearing pants as well
  • Thanks @Trey. As if the physical image of @Cooper with a giant cucumber zucchini wasn't scarring enough
  • @Aurom the way @Cooper uses it you are going wish it was a cucumber...
  • ...I am nervous, yet intrigued.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aaahhhh yorkie! <3
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • ahhh! Yorkie...aka plushy alarm clock and evil gremlin. And he's sassing me right now.
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”