Player Pics

Comments

• Sarapis said:
    Spent the last week on Kauai's north shore surfing, with Jeremy (IRE's Pres and producer on Imperian) and another friend (who runs vulcun.com....if you're into competitive LoL, they just recently launched doing fantasy sports teams for LoL players).

You shall be called "Matt Mahalo".
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • So I came across this from my sister's 7th birthday party or something. Her birthday is in October so it coincided with Halloween parties.

I am the Jester. I put on a magic show with a starter magic kit, but one of those little SHITS lifted up the blanket on the coffee table and ruined the trick. And thus ended my magic career.

Meanwhile, I have a very promising future in Chapstick commercials:

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Arador said:
    30 years ago:

Today. No idea what went wrong.

@Arador : Lord Sartan takes care of His own and guides on the right, Truthful path. That's what went wrong. BRB, carnivorous lycopod salad.
  • C'est moi and an unclean mirror 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I can't keep track of which one kept the character.

Went to Orlando City Soccer's pub crawl last night and had a blast. Got to even take a picture with the president of the club, Phil Rawlins! :D

And then... proceeded to dance like crazy until my knee popped out of it's socket making it near impossible to move without pain now meaning I will be missing the franchises first ever game in MLS. D:

Went to Orlando City Soccer's pub crawl last night and had a blast. Got to even take a picture with the president of the club, Phil Rawlins! :D

And then... proceeded to dance like crazy until my knee popped out of it's socket making it near impossible to move without pain now meaning I will be missing the franchises first ever game in MLS. D:
    Update. Decided to go anyways and had a BLAST.

Update. Decided to go anyways and had a BLAST.
    What the hell, this is all I keep hearing about. From everyone and their mother. I should have gone... :(

• Meanwhile in Canada...darn you all and your warm looking pictures :(
  • Kerria said:

My costume to volunteer for Pioneer Village, a historical preservation sight where all the buildings are settler to civil war era, and restored to as close as the original. 
    I get to play a roll of a Scottish immigrant, and teach people how to weave and do tours. It's super fun!

Are you going to wear a wig? If so which one!?
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    edited March 2015

My screen resolution won't allow me to properly appreciate this

• Kerria said:
    Yes! I haven't decided yet. Probably go with the natural brown one, or red one. Oh the woes of choosing, but I swear by my pretty little bonnet I will choose one. (okay, not QUITE the right quote)

I am always in favor of red, could be conditioning.