Player Pics

Comments

• Sarapis said:
    Chairman Mao on a hike.
    You know... if you ever need a dog sitter... yeah. I volunteeeer!
    Lord Marshal Hasar Lichlord's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "No one panick." #2015PEACEthedream!
  • Adalie said:
    @Runa and @Kard and I had dinner and drinks in Manhattan tonight! The lighting in the restaurant was really weird, so the pictures only really came out ok in B&W, but you get the idea.

I'm in the middle, Kard is the boy, and Runa is the pretty one.

Jazz hands!

@Adalie : When the Muppets took Manhattan you should have taken pictures with them. It is precisely stuff like this that shows that Muppet discrimination is alive and well in America. And this travesty is unprecedented and unparalleled in the history of the great American nation. For shame, FOR SHAME, how could you allow such a breach of etiquette?! HOW?! :(

KEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEE
  • edited February 2015
    I am terrified of Sarapis new creation. It's like a dog, but the malevolence concealed within is making the eyes bulge.
  • Khairt said:
    I like that the mhaldorian high council counts both spiderman and michael jordan amongst its members. Waiting for some sort of red fog spacejam.
    Clearly they were playing a basketball game against the Dala'myrr (sp?) while everyone else was dealing with the Worldreaver.

• Herenicus said:
    Looking dapper as fuck. It isn't easy to understate a bow tie, but you did it.
    The key is coordination and muted colors, I have found.
  • The first picture makes you look like that guy from Castle. He was also in that sci fi show that got cancelled, something about mayflies or something. 
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    come back tasuuu

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • You need the hat.

• Sarapis said:
    Some more pics from Hanalei.

((Insert all your awesome pictures here))
    Just curious, what camera model did you use for these? 
  • I skimmed that as day overgrown beard.   

• Jules said:

I skimmed that as day overgrown beard.   

My beard comes in full and thick, but not THAT fast. :blush: