Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

1279280281282283285»

Comments

• SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,386 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    And yet you couldnt come to CT..  you summanabitch. 

Did you bring the little one(s) on the trip or just you?  I still need to get my kids back to Okinawa and then do a European Vacation a la Griswolds.

It was a hectic month! Aug 1st - 14th was Texas and SoCal with the whole family, 17th - 22nd was Vegas alone for a work conference and then 28th - 2nd Sept was camping at the F1 with friends. Was awesome, but so tiring.

Do let me know if you head over to the UK, I'll come buy you a pint.  Hope the Chemo us going well dude. 
    Caelan
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,925 @ - Epic Achaean
    Sobriquet said:
    Caelan said:
    And yet you couldnt come to CT..  you summanabitch. 

Did you bring the little one(s) on the trip or just you?  I still need to get my kids back to Okinawa and then do a European Vacation a la Griswolds.

It was a hectic month! Aug 1st - 14th was Texas and SoCal with the whole family, 17th - 22nd was Vegas alone for a work conference and then 28th - 2nd Sept was camping at the F1 with friends. Was awesome, but so tiring.

Do let me know if you head over to the UK, I'll come buy you a pint.  Hope the Chemo us going well dude. 
    Yeah no worries, just giving you shit.  And everyone in CT is trying to get out of here so...  no idea why anyone would want to come here.  Our tourism sucks, the drivers suck, etc.  You didn't miss much.  TX and Vegas are far better options.  Sounds like one of those vacations you end up needing a vacation from - but in a good way.  

Did the first round.  Not the most fun thing I've ever done, for sure. They say the whole process will gake 8 months to a year so any travel has been paused for the time being.  But I will take you up on that offer for sure.

Sobriquet
Sign In to Comment.