Classleads September 2014

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Just buy a reg dirk for kaiing.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Just buy a reg dirk another Thoth's Fang for kaiing.

One for each appendage

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    asp disable fang
    You disable the Asp ability on your weapon.
    6710h 4826m 100%e 99%w (..) [-0:()] XX|EE B D C K  (+75m, 1.4%)
    asp enable fang
    You enable the Asp ability on your weapon.
  • edited September 2014
    Envenom with oleander or oculus or some other harmless venom before kaiing with an asp weapon. Edit: Or disable it I guess.
  • How much faster do vibes decay in retardation? They seem to last quite a fair bit and allow the magi to just sit in it, waiting for brazier balance and lucky procs.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Ret kills one vibe every 10s i think. Same as cube... and it stacks with cube
  • Jarrod said:
    Why not just make Flood stop Thurisaz from out of the room and allow all runes to be sketched in flooded runes?

Keeps the ranged parity of flood vs thurisaz in raids and makes flood pointless vs runes in 1v1 as an in-room defensive tactic, which is fine.
    But...I want to boil people to death in their own flood water with an Othala rune :(
  • Report #117
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by: Mizik          Status      : Submitted
    Skill       : Shindo         Ability     : Block
    Problem:
    Blademaster has limited raid utility does not use mount. Blademaster can't Block.
    Solution #1:
    Give Blademaster Block ability in Shindo.
    Solution #2:
    Solution #3:

Yeah, for raid utility. Suuure. Sly mofo lol.
  • Vaehl said:
    Report #117
    Submitted by: Mizik          Status      : Submitted
    Skill       : Shindo         Ability     : Block
    Problem:
    Blademaster has limited raid utility does not use mount. Blademaster can't Block.
    Solution #1:
    Give Blademaster Block ability in Shindo.
    Solution #2:
    Solution #3:

Yeah, for raid utility. Suuure. Sly mofo lol.
    LOL so you can see them start walking out, block <direction> cause hamstring, can't evade either....

Give them block and take away hamstring stopping evade, or just make hamstring a possible proc rather than a slowed movement
  • edited September 2014
    Hamstring/Crippled leg third person message shows the exit, not initiation of movement. It wouldn't be abusable like that. I wouldn't really mind Blademasters having block. They need something to do in raids.
  • Jovolo said:
    Hamstring/Crippled leg third person message shows the exit, not initiation of movement. It wouldn't be abusable like that. I wouldn't really mind Blademasters having block. They need something to do in raids.
    Hmm, isn't voidfist already one of the strongest abilities in raid melees? Also, clotting mana drain for Targ/Mhaldor.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • In melee, sure
  • edited September 2014
    How much faster do vibes decay in retardation? They seem to last quite a fair bit and allow the magi to just sit in it, waiting for brazier balance and lucky procs.
    It's called having a large vibestack, which takes something like 40 or seconds or so to prepare a decent one that you can sit in.

Edit: which is to say in an average fight, a magi can probably pull stuff like that only a very limited number of times.
  • The vibes also decay in a specific order that is entirely controllable by the Magi.

• Right, decay isn't actually the right word. It doesn't so much speed up decay as it does remove a vibe. And, yes, it does wink out in a specific order, which is why a lot of less relevant vibes tend to be used as buffers but it also means that if they want their best stack, they won't be able to have their best vibes out immediately (not that I've seen vibes hinder all that much outside of retardation in my experience).
  • Cooper said:
    The vibes also decay in a specific order that is entirely controllable by the Magi.
    Shhh, don't tell anyone. >_>
  • Jovolo said:
    Hmm, isn't voidfist already one of the strongest abilities in raid melees? Also, clotting mana drain for Targ/Mhaldor.
    can only imagine that voidfist won't stay the same.  If it does, someone is being absolutely retarded.  (This is a pre-callout.).

Soulspear and monk, too.  Thanks for listening.
  • Veils

Do not delete them. Ever.

;)
    Yeah what will Vaehl wear at my wedding. Veil Vaehl Veil.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Shut up and kiss me.
  • Daeir said:
    The only acceptable classlead for veils is one that includes the term "delete them".
    Unlikely, but what if veils were changed so that instead of completely blocking a scrying skill, it instead removes one level of accuracy?

For example, if you tried to mind sense a veiled person without having a veil yourself, instead of seeing which room they're in all you can see is their area. If you tried to farsee them you'd only be able to tell which plane or continent they're on. This would be negated as long as you were also in the same area.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited September 2014
    Darklyre said:
    Daeir said:
    The only acceptable classlead for veils is one that includes the term "delete them".
    Unlikely, but what if veils were changed so that instead of completely blocking a scrying skill, it instead removes one level of accuracy?

For example, if you tried to mind sense a veiled person without having a veil yourself, instead of seeing which room they're in all you can see is their area. If you tried to farsee them you'd only be able to tell which plane or continent they're on. This would be negated as long as you were also in the same area.
    No. Leave my veil alone, scrub.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I don't see them deleting veils, or doing anything to significantly nerf them or damage their desirability, unless you come up with something else to replace them so Sarapis can keep making payments on his speedboat.

My suggestion was a collectible card game.

• My suggestion was a collectible card game.
    MAKE IT SO.
  • Mizik said:
    Report #129
    Submitted by: Dajio          Status      : Submitted
    Skill       : Subterfuge     Ability     : Snipe
    Solution #3:
    Sniping inflicts more than 1 venom per shot, including the increased accuracy and silent assailant 
    addon.
    Wow