What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited May 2021

You're rarely gonna get decent shit from free spins, I'm not really sure what you expected. Achaea's always been more stingy with their free stuff, because they can afford to be.

From 15 spins someone got me, I got ~700cr. The paid items are always """worth""" it (when compared to flat credits at least, including in creditsales).

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Spun every day this month, only had 4 that weren't xp gain.. at level 130.

At least let it give the same amount as the Fire Tank and make it worth while.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited May 2021

Im well aware I gwt better stuff if I oay for it (I havent figured out how to get other people to spend money on me :-( ). But I suppose it is the gambler's mentality. If Im on a "hot streak" of getting good stuff every few spins, I will inevitably want good stuff on a whim. You get that by buying spins. If I keep getting junk (I dont mind lessons but ctfo.. 13?) . Maybe Im just burned out on the gambling and RNG returns.. or just sick of IRE in general for right now. Who knows. I still wouldn't want to be in an admin's shoes. Fucked either way you go. Plus Im a size 11 and they wear small shoes.

• edited May 2021

To be clear, I personally am not complaining about the free spin in general. Anything that's free is a great, in my book - even if it's less than 1/1000th of a single level of experience!

Do I think it could/should be a bit more if the intent is to be fun and rewarding? Yes? I am bitching about it? Nope? Especially because for me personally I've had great luck getting bound credits from it. I think I've picked up around 100 bound credits from free spins during this cycle (with the most common result being like 10-20 lessons).

I might humbly suggest that for future promos, the exp bonus is a buff to experience gain, similar to the critical hits bonus?

• Free spins used to be a lot more rewarding it feels like. I got a couple of perma tattoos and random promo items from them in the past, but since the change to adventuring I think the closest thing to being good I have gotten is a couple of bound credits.

That said, I have gotten crit bonus 2/3rds of the time this month and that really speeds up bashing for a while so I have been pretty happy.

• Lost some more spars, lost some fights, talked and sparred with a citymate who knows Psion for an hour and leveled up my game tenfold. Won two NONT fights, feeling good! I need like a ten line echo trigger to remind me to use lightbind though.

• @Glark You can, and should, have lightbind at the end of all your attacks. It can be combod and is free to do so.

• Accipiter Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

May 23

Free spins used to be a lot more rewarding it feels like. I got a couple of perma tattoos and random promo items from them in the past, but since the change to adventuring I think the closest thing to being good I have gotten is a couple of bound credits.

That said, I have gotten crit bonus 2/3rds of the time this month and that really speeds up bashing for a while so I have been pretty happy.

Entirely fair point to counter my faux bitch-fest. Viewed as a supplement, it isn't really bad.

• To be fair, the factionless exterminatelike has been a long time coming. It would be nice to do outside faction based skirmishes like Mhaldor and Eleusis have with other factions. So I am all for it!

•  Peak has tested the limits of his endurance and found the result rather lacking.

Chaotic neutral testing at its finest.

• Decided to forgo Telepathy (was nice hunting) and embrace my original role of a punching (bag) and kicking monk.

Used my free trait reset to go the Strength route from Intelligence route, and of course I added Death's Boon minor trait.

Decided to use the free reincarnatation to be Horkval again, but for the new specialization, because I love my race a lot

Went to the Flame and used Survival Heartstop, but then I realized I probably lost more experience doing that than dying to a denizen with Death's Boon and going to the flame after... 😅

• I managed to make my text daughter sail around the continent twice and got to have an incredibly awkward conversation about her conception.

• @Embrelle LOL. It was always a threat to one of Greys's kids, to reveal the location of that.

• Fishing session turned into a nice roleplay conversation with @Shirszae and @Ipomoea . It was a fun talk, and a pleasure to meet and get to know them both.

• Found myself in a prolonged skirmish today, which was interesting... But how do people even manage to track what is going on in a 10-20 people fight? 😵🤯

• @Sindregan I feel bad I just sat in a shop and listened to death rattles. You got a kill or two tho.

Even though I came into the middle of it, I feel I should've got Red Squared for not helping. Seemed like a lot of fun.

• At 10 to 20 I just hold my alias and pray. And promptly die to crucible.

• Over time you start to realize what's important to notice (you also forget this over time as I have experienced) - TUNNELVISION in survival also helps remove a lot of spam without any coding burden and is super useful.

• Just have to point out that complaining about being enemied anywhere is lol.

• Enemied to: Ashtan, Cyrene, Eleusis, Hashan, Legates, Merchants, Mhaldor, Sartan, The Forests, Twilight, and Vastar.

I've been trying to finish off with everything else I can get enemied to feasibly.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Get enemied to Targossas.

• Oohh, when you've been planning and prepping, ready to roll this snowball down the hill, standing on the precipice and ready to take that leap... then a single conversation makes you halt, hesitate, and take a step back from decision's edge.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA

got a zinger in, got murdered for it.

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • I surprised myself when I started tearing up IRL from an IC convo. I'm sure there are external causes too (2nd dose vaccine messing with me, some mental files made for Rys unfriendly), but, at least I think it helped with the RP.

And, I'm happy with the story and reassurance in that RP. Sometimes I think it'd be easier if Rys didn't care so much, but then she wouldn't be Ryssa.

• edited June 2021

but the biggest shock was the arrival of Lorielan, who summarily ejected Pandora from Cyrene through means that only the Divine may know.

Is it bad that when I read this. This is all I can think of.

• Had minimal time to pop in just now. Managed to play with @Mizik and @Leviticus in EI for some fun times. Then Fieth jumped a villagemate in Moghedu so I got to help push his shit in (not that they needed help). Then Fieth brought help and they both had their shit pushed in. Was fun even if Fieth was the aggressor each time and will likely cause Cerenae to die a bunch outside of defending Moghedu.

Now I'm off to buy a new vehicle and work on my forensic certs while blowing off steam by re-writing my entire system.