What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Sobriquet wasn't censored. He resigned. If he'd prefer to play on another team rather than throwing a hissy fit about someone doing something everyone else does regularly (just in the past hour, Janella and Shirszae, were as usual, helping Eleusis to kill us, for example), he is welcome to. Was it a bit dirty/rude of Gurklukke/Mezghar? Sure. Did it deserve retaliation? Yes. Is it a relatively normal thing to be done and retaliated against? Yes. Was the retaliation comparably abnormal? Yes, but only because Eleusis has the might to swing around.

Eleusis is within its rights to guard bash us for whatever it feels like guard bashing us for (the last guard bash was because I was jumped by eight or ten people in guard range and called for help). It is really not that time consuming to deal with, or a significant problem. But acting as if Hashani are somehow OOCly "bad" for provoking it is silly.

• Formal allies are allowed to defend their allied faction, and Marks may have to "aid" another side when their quarry only leaves guardstacks with backup, but I guess that's equivalent to "use my factional blow up a room ability when two other teams are fighting" nowadays.

• I vote Eleusis guard wipes every day until we get a new raid system you all won't cry about as much.

• edited May 2021

I mean, I'd like to see a resignation letter because it'd be a neat forgery. I said on CT I would resign as we were talking about security lapses, but I didn't do it, I was just replaced by someone who shouted at me on an ooc clan that " I never do anything anyway"

You're mistaking all this for ooc dislike, I don't have any ooc dislike for any of you, Hashan, Eleusis or otherwise. Sobby acted IC and if you want the action of a character that has always been impulsive and hot-headed as ooc, it says more about you than me.

Was radiating a raiding group a dick move? Yes

Is breathraining crossroads with no prior action a dick move? Yes

If jumping me 6v1 for completing a bounty a dick move? Sure

Is that how people want to play the game? It seems so, but to say I've moved into some occ hatred of it is insulting. Mez apologised to me (I saw it too late in tells history to respond) and I'll accept that when I next see him.

Just don't expect any sympathy from me on an ooc clan when you lead Z into Eleusis and all die as a result.

Edit. Do I feel more comfortable as a -player- at the moment being away from the fighting? Sure, don't we all need a break from certain things at times? Again, doesn't mean there is an animosity in any shape or form.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  •  a stag of primal flame.

Standing upon spindly legs of glowing embers, the body of this ghostly, translucent stag is illuminated from within by a steadily pulsing spark of primal fire. Spidery veins of glowing orange and crimson spread throughout the beast's form, feeding its extremities with the very essence of its beating heart. Nearly invisible tongues of flame crown the great creature's head in a majestic set of expansive antlers.

Whether this is just a bug or not. This thing is beautiful.

• @Sobriquet My comment was in response to your remarks here! Forums are OOC.

• A stag of primal flame crumbles before your eyes.

You raise your hands into the air and eagerly shout, "Woohoo!"

• I'm almost tempted to leave my squargon in your care for a while to see how it comes back. That's incredible.

Also, Mezghar is now associated with something savage. Secret Eleusian spy confirmed.

• Some exciting times on the oceans! First time The Bad Idea got sunk in a while. Revenge will be swift and merciless like the waters rising over the pirate scum trapped beneath their decks.

<3 @Kuriel @Elyra

• Aina woke up, checked the city logs, got a mug of kawhe and went to Centre Crossing to be met with:

The corpse of a monitor lizard howls in insufferable pain.

You blink.

You poke at the corpse of a monitor lizard urgently.

You say to the corpse of a monitor lizard in a monotone voice, "Are you... alright?"

Aina begins poking the flesh of a dead monitor lizard apprehensively with a brass needle.

You pause for a second in contemplation.

She never got an answer, and the corpse vanished afterwards. A pretty strange start to her month, that is for sure.

• I love that @Aina Darke 's response is to poke at it with a needle. Were you getting ready to lug it away for further research?

• Oh yes definitely

• I was smited for the very first time. Thanks @Twilight!

• Decided to join some shrine defilement/raising efforts lately. Should have read some scrolls and taken the time to prepare first, as I was teleported, thrown around, and got hit with walls of text that hurt my eyes and concentration more than the hits the enemies landed on me. Fumbled about trying to land a hit or two, testing some telepathy abilities I have no idea how to use or what they did, died a few times, learned a couple of things about keeping certain defences up, though... Overall it was fun! 😅

Also, this :

Crixos gives you 1, 2, 3 ... X artefact.

Crixos tells you in Mhaldorian, "WEAR ARTEFACTS."

WEAR ARTEFACTS

WALK TO DUN VALLEY

Hunting was fun today. 🤩

• As someone who's been handed them, it's also fun from the other end. It's like omg I can KILL THINGS! :D

• Started a voyage and got locked out of the realms for about an hour in the middle of it due to extreme lag. Kept trying to message people and add someone else to captain the ship.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA

finally switched class after what I think was 5-ish rl years of runie

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • edited May 2021

@Accipiter Adrik enemied me to forests and Eleusis for being attacked by an Eleusian while defending Eleusis from Mhaldor. Then enemied me again (after someone else fixed it) for attacking him in Eastern Reaches.

If it's any consolation, this abuse of what used to be regulated by common sense has resulted in classleads being approved for factionless Exterminate (one of which was submitted by yours truly for exactly this reason). Nice going team Nature!

(Mezghar enemied me to Hashan on my very first day back from dormancy for the crime of being on fullsense in Cyrene while they were raiding, because I needed sigils and Targ is permanently out of stock - and Ashtan decided to keep me perma enemied despite 3 archons, MoS, and CL all not knowing why I got enemied in the first place 6 RL years ago (until I told them), so it's hardly restricted to Eleusis doing it).

Cyrene almost enemied me for an emote once but I managed to dodge that bullet.

• When you look around at the entire world and see nothing but problems, there's a very real possibility that you're the problem.

(Mostly kidding. I know absolutely nothing about any of those enemy statuses, not even the Eleusian one. I just saw an opportunity to poke some fun and took it.)

• If you were enemied for anything other than directlt harming the forests/Nature (eg: attacking a Eleusian is NOT the same), then either Adrik is wrong or IRE has done a complete 180° in a very short time (when I stepped down was March 19. Adrik wasn't named for about a week after).

I was also told I couldnt restrict non-Eleusians, and Gaia gave me the terms in which I could (wgich were put into my last couple news posts as HW - and the reason I didnt just post that you don't get Her rewards unless you are Team Green Hardcore). Then that changed too. So maybe now it is entirely political and anything goes. or maybe that isnt the whole story. But it is obnoxious to see it used against that kind of thing if the story is true.

• I forest enemied you because, while Mhaldor was exterminating. You were also in EI.

Using Telepathy on the Eleusian defense team.

Try to get your shit together before you start spewing it.

• See, Saonji gets it

• edited May 2021

Archaeon and Andraste had me so paranoid today a guy with an A name walked in while I was bashing and I projection swapped on instinct

• edited May 2021

Level : 108 (51.4%) 

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.

Level : 108 (51.4%)

• Lol. I stopped spinning. 13 lessons, 16 lessons, exp gain that did the same (less than a damn Chargetank worth) 2x, and I think 14 lessons. Said fuck this stupid thing. If I don't get decent shit from it, Im certainly not buying tokens for it.

Though about the only thing I would buy credits for right now is the talisman sets that have been out for 6 months to a year (looking at you, Invasion.. War I think). And even at that I would wait for a credit sale. Decent couple cards I want but you cant buy them anywhere and the people who hold them want insane amounts so.. no more interest in cards unless they get a shop like the talisman stuff. So fuck 'em. We don't need a new class every damn month or gamble-within-a-gamble. Done w the whole extortion and racketeering.