What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Morthif said:
    Morthif said:
    The pieces come together, forming into a cloak of the Blood Maiden.
    Rude Morthif is rude and forgot to thank @Seragorn who is always involved if I end up with a really good talisman and @Caelan for having the other elusive piece and parting with it so cheaply! 
    No worries man. Glad to help. I know how shitty it is waiting for someone to have the last piece. 

• Zackery said:

Minifie:
    Image result for ten thousand years gif

Zackery:
    Image result for easy as that gif
  • edited November 2019
    I ate pumpkin pie. Woot.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited November 2019
    As requested, @Sothantos

Taryius says in a harsh, rasping voice, "Suiyrat wanders back over to the group, ending up beside
    Zeklata but with his eyes on the orc."

Tesha says in a mellifluous voice, "Everyone can see that the orc is much more well equipped and
    much more experienced in battle than anyone else present. Fighting him would be certain death."

Atalkez says in a cold, monotone voice, "I attack the orc."

Taryius says in a harsh, rasping voice, "I love death!"

Tesha says to Atalkez in a mellifluous voice, "...roll, I guess."

Tesha says to Atalkez in a mellifluous voice, "Unless you were kidding, which would be good."

Atalkez stares implacably at Tesha.

Atalkez says in a cold, monotone voicem "Fine, I will wait."

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Yesterday was by far my favorite day in the realms with Oz, and because he is the only guy I play, that is pretty substantial to say.

First off the Pandorian Trials, leading to the random adventures has been a blast. But yesterday, I discovered hidden treasure, dug up a giant black diamond, opened some crazy puzzle box, learned I need to explore the tree more, and had more denizen interactions than Oz's entire life combined. Even the combined groans of "what another step" were really dam amusing, and even looking back, I wonder if this could have just been one clever step with an illusion or something silly, to reduce a whole lot of tail chasing, but whatever it was a blast. Huge thanks to Jarrod, Atalkez and everyone else that has been tour guiding the gaggle of folks that don't know their way around every inch of the tree.

I can also sum up the experience similar to all those combatants that say things like "I was fighting Not Ozmatiah, and man my hands were shaking with the jitters" This was my experience talking to denizens all thoughts left my head and I was just like "well unicorns are pretty".

I'm going to write Pandora and Lyssa love letters forever now.

• @Sphera does it??
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax said:

@Sphera does it??
    What did you expect to get from it though? That's what supreme caches open for.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Vhaith said:
    Xallax said:

@Sphera does it??
    What did you expect to get from it though? That's what supreme caches open for.
    I don't know, because I never got one before.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2019
    I feel like every time I understand something(s) important to my character a bit clearer, a bit of time goes by and a monkey wrench gets thrown into my understanding and somehow, someway, it gets more complicated.
    That's been my last week. I don't think I've been given all the puzzle pieces yet... or maybe I'm overthinking it. Either way, this rabbit hole seems never-ending and it's been making me ponder while trying to fall asleep enough I've had some weird Achaea dreams for the first time in a while.
    Send help. :sleepy:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Made a new character after some time. Looking forward to Alchemist shenanigans, and learning about the Insidium in Mhaldor.
  • I’ve never been big on houses and task enforcing structures, but the Insidium has always been the only house that held my interest. It motivated me, and I didn’t even mind doing some of the smaller requirements because it felt “worth” the trouble.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Perl has appointed you to the position of 'Keeper of the Shinies' in the Virtuosi.
    The Divine voice of Pandora echoes in your head, "That's why I like you!"
  • Minifie said:
    Perl has appointed you to the position of 'Keeper of the Shinies' in the Virtuosi.
    Please let perl adopt regex.  
    That’s her last name I think.
  • so I totally forgot to grab the line to post here, but.

Dread Consul Doriel, Iconoclast of His Legion
    He is a Dominion in Mhaldor.
    He is Executor in the Dread Legates.

:)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    That was a lot of fun! 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• So damn confused.  Woken up after 8 years of almost complete inactiveness and I'm dealing with new shit I don't understand on a daily basis.  Winging it is an understatement!

Crusades?  Subverted essence? Foragers? Mines?  Where the heck did my skills go?  Multi Classing....whaaaat?

Catching up feels like I've started another job!  :#

Also, @Sobriquet ..... @Namino is a combatant, doofus!
  • Laila said:
    So damn confused.  Woken up after 8 years of almost complete inactiveness and I'm dealing with new shit I don't understand on a daily basis.  Winging it is an understatement!

Crusades?  Subverted essence? Foragers? Mines?  Where the heck did my skills go?  Multi Classing....whaaaat?

Catching up feels like I've started another job!  :#

Also, @Sobriquet ..... @Namino is a combatant, doofus!

Been there, done that :)

Highly recommend skimming through the Announce newsposts for that timeframe, just to get an idea of the major changes...it really helps!

• Happened to be out sailing from one side of the world to the other, and decided to make a quick stop at Zaphar to scribe a map.

Just as I was maneuvering to dock, my crew started getting antsy. Moments after I docked, a storm blew in and the seas turned black. All of them.

Shortly thereafter, a massive kraken surfaced and began wreaking havoc. Got to watch as it sank at least a dozen ships before I had to turn in for the night. Not sure if it was eventually killed or just despawned, but it was a nice bit of excitement in an otherwise routine evening.

• The seas turned black?  Like the ASCII turned black?  That's awesome
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • @Laila

Lesson learned.... dont ever leave us again