What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Caelan said:
    Taryius said:
    I like the change. It makes sense for a city patron to be dedicated solely to that city, it also allows there to be a more distinct division between neutral Divine and factional Divine.
    I saw it in game as just the opposite. It allowed us to prove that @Aegis is neutral AF because he patroned Ashtan, Shield/Cyrene, and Scions/Eleusis. And when raids came from Ashtan we fought each other as per His wishes. It helped generate a lot of interesting things, at least to me.  I guess Big Daddy can't have all the fun though ;-)
    When was the last time Ashtan raided eleusis/eleusis raided ashtan? Last time I saw ashtan V eleusis Reagonomics was all the rage.
  • Hashan went to double-tank Eleusis and we had Eleusis run in, drop ret, call guards. And then a like 6-man squad of Ashtani pop in to try and murder us. I was scared and ref wand ran away while the screams of Elon and Farrah echoed in my head.

It was a sad day, but we did get the tanks blown up.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited November 2019
    It has been an odd few years for Mel.

Things had been very quiet, really, for a good while, and in the span of a couple of IC years, some people have come back into her life, new people have come in as well, she got roasted far more than I can remember in recent history (literally and figuratively), and now some other things and memories are starting to slowly creep their way in.

It's been like the most chex mix situation ever, and I love it, I hate it, I'm confused, I'm scared, and I love it.

Not going to name names here, but you most certainly know if you've been involved! Thank you and I hate you to the various individuals it entails.

(But mostly :heart:.)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • So eleusis chance of grabbing a neutral active patron was just shot to dead? 😛 
  • Aegis said:
    Rangor said:
    So eleusis chance of grabbing a neutral active patron was just shot to dead? 😛 

Think of it as a rebellion  :p
  • Minifie said:
    Caelan said:
    Taryius said:
    I like the change. It makes sense for a city patron to be dedicated solely to that city, it also allows there to be a more distinct division between neutral Divine and factional Divine.
    I saw it in game as just the opposite. It allowed us to prove that @Aegis is neutral AF because he patroned Ashtan, Shield/Cyrene, and Scions/Eleusis. And when raids came from Ashtan we fought each other as per His wishes. It helped generate a lot of interesting things, at least to me.  I guess Big Daddy can't have all the fun though ;-)
    When was the last time Ashtan raided eleusis/eleusis raided ashtan? Last time I saw ashtan V eleusis Reagonomics was all the rage.
    Ashtan was busy with Hashan, and trying to get Eleusis to raid. Dont worry it will happen if I can heed these dang cats together!
  • edited November 2019
    Aegis said:
    Rangor said:
    So eleusis chance of grabbing a neutral active patron was just shot to dead? 😛 

Oh wait... admin love word games.  Eleusis is not a city. It is a village

• edited November 2019

Congratulations to Anastacia, even if she is lazy :smirk:
  • Minifie said:

Congratulations to Anastacia, even if she is lazy :smirk:
    Choose shit get hit
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Wtf stop that's so fricking adorable I want it.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Got my scrapper from the raffles and couldn't be happier! Eat your heart out air elemental mini-pets. Obligatory @Jomi because of his love for the Earth Plane.

s
    Tiny boulders and stone chippings grind noisily together as the body of this miniature elemental
    moves and shifts. Barely three feet from crown to bottom, its lower half is obcsured by a churning 
    funnel of dust and sand. Possessing a vaguely humanoid upper body, its torso is remarkably boulder-
    like, from which several even smaller rocks protrude and serve as arms. A thick layer of mud and wet 
    soil binds the whole earthen ensemble together, clinging like makeshift flesh to its form. Two beads 
    of misshapen obsidian peer from its jagged head, set between a perpetually gnashing jaw and a 
    cluster of crystalline formations that adorns its brow. He is called 'Gnaas.'
    A miniature earth elemental looks relatively helpless.

• A miniature earth elemental lurches sluggishly into action, failing to act in time.

What's that about air elementals? :)
  • Lenn said:
    A miniature earth elemental lurches sluggishly into action, failing to act in time.

What's that about air elementals? :)
    The fury of a thousand angry cavys be upon thee! I will never relent!

.. Is what I would say if I wasn't traumatized from losing a turn a million times </3
  • Having garnered the requisite number of supporters, you become Archon Ascendant of Ashtan!
    A chorus of cheers erupts among the citizenry, who hope that you will lead them into a new age of prosperity.

So this was obviously yesterday and not today, but it's been a busy 24 hours! In addition to all the city and ruling council stuff happening, let's just acknowledge that:

@Uilien achieved dragon (and chose black like her momma). Way to go, kiddo!
    @Lii became an Archon. Very well-deserved appointment!

• Kroac said:
    Got my scrapper from the raffles and couldn't be happier! Eat your heart out air elemental mini-pets. Obligatory @Jomi because of his love for the Earth Plane.

s
    Tiny boulders and stone chippings grind noisily together as the body of this miniature elemental
    moves and shifts. Barely three feet from crown to bottom, its lower half is obcsured by a churning 
    funnel of dust and sand. Possessing a vaguely humanoid upper body, its torso is remarkably boulder-
    like, from which several even smaller rocks protrude and serve as arms. A thick layer of mud and wet 
    soil binds the whole earthen ensemble together, clinging like makeshift flesh to its form. Two beads 
    of misshapen obsidian peer from its jagged head, set between a perpetually gnashing jaw and a 
    cluster of crystalline formations that adorns its brow. He is called 'Gnaas.'
    A miniature earth elemental looks relatively helpless.

Rockboi is jealous now. Dont ever let him see it. He might convert the elemental to his small army
  • Three feet long, two feet wide, and two feet tall, this strongchest is large enough to hold a considerable number of items. Long, thin sheets of overlapping steel cover the strongchest on all sides and over the rounded lid, each secured with large, pointed rivets. A round handle protrudes on each of the short ends, under both of which are a series of iron loops that could allow the chest to be carried with poles. Etched with gold and silver, a brass lock attached to the front of the strongchest is incongruously ornate compared to the steel outside and plain wooden interior. Further inspection reveals a recessed handle that looks as though it may be turned.
    It weighs about 500 pounds.
    A steel-encased strongchest is holding:
    112060 gold sovereigns.
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 255.
    I'm starting to realize that you want steel chests on these 12 ringers, not bone chests. 

There were also panties and nightgowns everywhere. Strange.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Three feet long, two feet wide, and two feet tall, this strongchest is large enough to hold a considerable number of items. Long, thin sheets of overlapping steel cover the strongchest on all sides and over the rounded lid, each secured with large, pointed rivets. A round handle protrudes on each of the short ends, under both of which are a series of iron loops that could allow the chest to be carried with poles. Etched with gold and silver, a brass lock attached to the front of the strongchest is incongruously ornate compared to the steel outside and plain wooden interior. Further inspection reveals a recessed handle that looks as though it may be turned.
    It weighs about 500 pounds.
    A steel-encased strongchest is holding:
    112060 gold sovereigns.
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 255.
    I'm starting to realize that you want steel chests on these 12 ringers, not bone chests. 

There were also panties and nightgowns everywhere. Strange.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • You may command another entity to do your bidding. (3.219s)
    You command your hound to rend the flesh of Farrah.
    You have slain Farrah

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 97.
    You have reached the illustrious level of First Among the Hosts.

Farrah, always thinking of others before herself :)
  • I am very selfless, yes.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Austere said:
    Had some amazing back and forth fights with Targossas last night, particularly the 3v3s and 5v6s. Mad props to @Archaeon, @Sothantos, and @Micaelis for getting the ball rolling with a nice Annwyn gank. @Martien and @Kairula certainly kept things interesting with all the sniping.  Was sad when you guys quit after @Vinzent showed up and threw everyone into an island, but I appreciate the effort and general lack of lame tactics on both sides, and felt like it was a good cutoff point regardless. 4 hours of sleep later and I'm a new man.  

Also: guardless tank defense. We took the first step, so I'm really hoping the trend continues here. 
    What can I say except you're welcome
  • Morthif said:
    The pieces come together, forming into a cloak of the Blood Maiden.
    Rude Morthif is rude and forgot to thank @Seragorn who is always involved if I end up with a really good talisman and @Caelan for having the other elusive piece and parting with it so cheaply! 
  • I hunted a lot and actually made a news post by Someone important!! 
  • edited November 2019
    I became the first Sapience league champion.

Not to be confused with the similarly named Sapient League.
  • edited November 2019
    I participated in a trivia today and almost won. Surely that's something worth mentioning, right?