What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Great chibi, particularly the headdress. I agree, however, that the muscles are insufficient.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • You unleash a ferocious onslaught on a vile aberration, relentlessly pounding him with an ebony,
    serpent's fang scimitar.
    You have scored a OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a vile aberration, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 111.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Stratum of Puissance.
    A chipped tangerine shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    Numerous golden sovereigns spill from the corpse, flying into your hands before they can reach the
    ground.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a scarlet silk cape feeds upon the lifeforce
    of your fallen foe.
  • You have slain a majestic lion, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have
    advanced to level 103.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a Luminai officer's cape
    feeds upon the lifeforce of your fallen foe.
    I hate hunting why is this happening

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • First time in a while I've been able to log in (and had a connection from work that wasn't dropping out every 30s).

Had some fun w @Rangor and @Miriew starting some ish on the Isle.  Always interesting when Mhaldor goes from 4 people to 9 as soon as stuff pops off, but they were fun to skirmish with and good sports about it, rushing 6 or 8 repeatedly (we had 5 by then I think). We even got @Pandora dropping by to watch the carnage which was fun.

All in all, a good 1st time back for any length of time. Thanks to all involved.

• https://ada-young.com/pastebin/ZZYWyVmY

@Taryius should have asked if I had rebounding

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Chibi Vastar?! Ohmygawd
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited October 2019
    Darrod said:
    Caelan said:
    First time in a while I've been able to log in (and had a connection from work that wasn't dropping out every 30s).

Had some fun w @Rangor and @Miriew starting some ish on the Isle.  Always interesting when Mhaldor goes from 4 people to 9 as soon as stuff pops off, but they were fun to skirmish with and good sports about it, rushing 6 or 8 repeatedly (we had 5 by then I think). We even got @Pandora dropping by to watch the carnage which was fun.

All in all, a good 1st time back for any length of time. Thanks to all involved.

The real hero of Mhaldor is that un-ranked newbie who hacked at Rangor for a solid minute.

Didn't hit him once, but the little guy showed up with his game face on!

Also, welcome back!
    Hehe.  We saw you guys starting your first rush, and my work wi-fi dropped (was so happy it was holding out so I could get involved and then it dropped when I finally had a chance.  Had to quickly flip the phone to a hotspot and reconnect).  I logged back in, looked in the room and started firing arrows. Dude moved, I braziered (rinse repeat a couple times) because I saw a red name and felt like I was behind the curve w losing connection...  then Rangor told me he was like lvl20 and I felt like a total dick.  

The kid was cool though. I msgd him OOC to apologize and he said something like "it is cool, go for it, I have no idea what was going on". You guys still breed them well in Mhaldor. Love it

• edited October 2019
    Woo.

Yay I'm sa-

Fun day. Very long talk with Vastar, I feel like Pyori got along well with him. Even though he not so subtly implied she talks too much. First time speaking directly, the past couple were with some of his followers. Fun times ahead.
    :)

eta: She even made him laugh. :3

• Pyori said:
    Woo.

Yay I'm sa-

Fun day. Very long talk with Vastar, I feel like Pyori got along well with him. Even though he not so subtly implied she talks too much. First time speaking directly, the past couple were with some of his followers. Fun times ahead.
    :)

eta: She even made him laugh. :3

All hail the Skylord! Atavians are the master race! :joy:
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Jiraishin said:
    Astarod said:
    I'll duel yours w/mine
    My elemental can beat up your elemental.
    Numira said:
    This is how Poké-chaea will begin 

I think I might be clairvoyant, but also not quite enough to foresee myself trapped in the quote box.
  • Today I woke up to @Kroac has transferred ownership of the ship "an unnamed Windcutter" to you.

I spent like three hours trying to figure out crew, wages, stores, etc. But now I've got a ship!

Thanks, Kroac!
    Just so we're clear, I'm a girl.
  • (Vanguard): Political Administrator Chanakya says, "Aegis, God of War has undertaken the patronage of the House."

Yay! Excited for what the future holds for the Nemesian Vanguard.
  • Keorin said:
    Having garnered the requisite number of supporters, you become Imperiate of Cyrene!
    A chorus of cheers erupts among the citizenry, who hope that you will lead them into a new age of prosperity.

• Message #1052       Sent by Achaea
    2019/11/03/16:02 Your bug report (detail: Hi. I was one of those who got a scrapper token during the
    daily spin, but I am unable to respin the wheel.
    (Converted from issue #86574)
    ) - has been fixed. << woo, finally

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token. << neat!

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a grey and clouded
    glass bottle and bound credits.
    You have received a raffle ticket!

• Synbios said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a grey and clouded
    When is this raffle? I got one too yesterday, but the help file said something about August draws. I'm assuming that was for the last one.
  • Knossos said:
    Synbios said:
    When is this raffle? I got one too yesterday, but the help file said something about August draws. I'm assuming that was for the last one.
    15th and 30th of november :)
  • Before the throne of Death. (indoors)
    This room has not been mapped.
    There is a small group of chunks of animal fat here. Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive
    pile of golden sovereigns is heaped here. A fairly large group of bisemutum chips lies discarded 
    here. There are 3 skins in a group here.
    You see a single exit leading out.

Today, I learned that Lord Ugrach is studying to take Lord Prospero's realm. 
  • I had a great day.

That is all
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    i'm gonna get u
  • It was an amazing post and i'm sure was a breath of fresh of air for a lot in relation to Eleusis.