What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• - 2019/11/09 23:28:41 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Limea aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:41 - Elyra dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Mezghar
    Al'Jafri, of Hashan.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:41 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Mezghar aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:41 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Shiloh aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:42 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Tsubaki aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:42 - Esan dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Mezghar
    Al'Jafri, of Hashan.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:42 - Shoju dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Mezghar
    Al'Jafri, of Hashan.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:42 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Zadkiel aside in the name of progress.
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Keorin aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:42 - Vhaith dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Mezghar
    Al'Jafri, of Hashan.
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Kaden aside in the name of progress.
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Minsideon aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:42 - Zbaco dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Mezghar
    Al'Jafri, of Hashan.
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Zadkiel aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:28:42 - Zsemie dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Mezghar
    Al'Jafri, of Hashan.
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Sobriquet aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:29:00 - Apprentice Engineer Shoju Winterstorm has cast Zbaco aside with the
    indomitable heft of his warhammer.
    - 2019/11/09 23:29:02 - The fluid grace of the ancient Sentaari style girds Farrah Roualt's
    movements as she effortlessly ends Elyra.
    - 2019/11/09 23:29:14 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Elon lays Minsideon aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:30:20 - Kaden dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Mezghar
    Al'Jafri, of Hashan.
    - 2019/11/09 23:30:28 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Naoko aside in the name of progress.
    - 2019/11/09 23:30:35 - Distant, otherworldly screeching flares from the shattered depths of the
    Sunderlands as Sobriquet lays Naoko aside in the name of progress.

Never had that happen to me before.....

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Crucible + Radiate stronk

• How did you? @Farrah
  • Staff power retains defenses post burst.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Staff power retains defenses post burst.
    Fuck me
  • Ainly said:
    Atalkez said:
    Staff power retains defenses post burst.
    Fuck me
    It seems like she already did.

• @Minifie tried to steal the last shard of my soul, like some kind of hussy.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Stheno said:
    @Minifie tried to steal the last shard of my soul, like some kind of hussy.
    Apparently I was able to wear your ring, so I guess we are now so intrinsically woven to a point where we will never be separate again.

I hope this doesn't mean I need your password to log in now :anguished:
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Minifie said:
    Stheno said:
    Apparently I was able to wear your ring, so I guess we are now so intrinsically woven to a point where we will never be separate again.

From now on, you'll only have half your stats unless the two of you are logged in at the same time, to reflect the fact you are walking around with only half your soul. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited November 2019
    Shirszae said:
    Minifie said:
    Stheno said:

From now on, you'll only have half your stats unless the two of you are logged in at the same time, to reflect the fact you are walking around with only half your soul. 

A size stat of 5 would be torture. . .
  • Shirszae said:
    Minifie said:
    Stheno said:

Half of a half of a soul, Sartan claimed the first half of it. So stat of 3.5.
  • Poked around at low levels, keeping in 20s for a bit so I make sure of class choice and things before it costs to change. Planning to burst up this weekend, and hopefully get working on combat stuff. What happened... is I took time to think about a char, before running headfirst in, figuring out to late something is not how I want it, and getting annoyed with the char.
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 124.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Avatar of Supramortal Existence.
  • 2019/11/17 17:49:19 - Herald > Crackling energy erupts from the Weave of Conflict in a cacophony salute as Aegis, God of War withdraws His patronage from the Seat of Chaos.
  • Morthif said:
    2019/11/17 17:49:19 - Herald > Crackling energy erupts from the Weave of Conflict in a cacophony salute as Aegis, God of War withdraws His patronage from the Seat of Chaos.
    Inc cringey public posts from outsiders about how Aegis abandoned Ashtan.

• Dad likes us better than you. Nanny nanny boo boo

• edited November 2019
    Caelan said:
    Dad likes us better than you. Nanny nanny boo boo
    I love interacting with Aegis and it sucks, but since divine can't patron Cities while patroning Houses based in other Cities anymore, I think it does fit better with the neutrality that He chooses to patron combatant houses everywhere instead of a city that happens to house His order the most. 

It'll be interesting to see Ashtan's future path though. 

I would raid Eleusis again 4 ur comment but I don't want to incur another 4M sovereign fine.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Pyori said:
    Morthif said:
    2019/11/17 17:49:19 - Herald > Crackling energy erupts from the Weave of Conflict in a cacophony salute as Aegis, God of War withdraws His patronage from the Seat of Chaos.
    Inc cringey public posts from outsiders about how Aegis abandoned Ashtan.

The fact this is your first thought is telling of your personality.
  • Astarod said:
    Caelan said:
    Dad likes us better than you. Nanny nanny boo boo
    I love interacting with Aegis and it sucks, but since divine can't patron Cities while patroning Houses based in other Cities anymore, I think it does fit better with the neutrality that He chooses to patron combatant houses everywhere instead of a city that happens to house His order the most. 

It'll be interesting to see Ashtan's future path though. 

I would raid Eleusis again 4 ur comment but I don't want to incur another 4M sovereign fine.
    Yeah I don't know that I like this new rule. 

Aegis for example patroning Ashtan made it interesting trying to explain and caused some cool dynamics. I also think it takes some of the inter-Divine conflict out of the equation which will just cause stagnation and boredom w the Divine.  I hope Im wrong and it goes the other way.

• Is there a rule somewhere for Divine Patronage? Asking for a friend.
  • Adrik said:
    Is there a rule somewhere for Divine Patronage? Asking for a friend.
    Yes. Most recent posts to the Leaders board.

• Ah, can't see that.
  • I like the change. It makes sense for a city patron to be dedicated solely to that city, it also allows there to be a more distinct division between neutral Divine and factional Divine.
  • Minifie said:

• Taryius said:
    I like the change. It makes sense for a city patron to be dedicated solely to that city, it also allows there to be a more distinct division between neutral Divine and factional Divine.
    I saw it in game as just the opposite. It allowed us to prove that @Aegis is neutral AF because he patroned Ashtan, Shield/Cyrene, and Scions/Eleusis. And when raids came from Ashtan we fought each other as per His wishes. It helped generate a lot of interesting things, at least to me.  I guess Big Daddy can't have all the fun though ;-)