What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You can bookmark them as well so if you stop reading, the next time you 'read book' or whatever, it will start from that page.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Kresslack said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Durvan said:
    Something Odd happened to me today. Not sure how to classify it, but a couple of my books lacked everything after page 1.
    You tried turning the pages, right? If so, I guess bug it. 
    Wait...you can turn pages? I've always just been doing read book# page #.
    I know at least one of the books he's talking about was a Targossian breviary, and those you actually have to turn the pages. Normal journal-type syntax doesn't work.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Jiraishin said:
    Kresslack said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Durvan said:
    Something Odd happened to me today. Not sure how to classify it, but a couple of my books lacked everything after page 1.
    You tried turning the pages, right? If so, I guess bug it. 
    Wait...you can turn pages? I've always just been doing read book# page #.
    I know at least one of the books he's talking about was a Targossian breviary, and those you actually have to turn the pages. Normal journal-type syntax doesn't work.
    Ooh, whoops, I gave him bad advice.  
  • Two things happened to me today. Number one is I was diving then there was someone standing in my diving bell. We were both equally confused to how this happened.

The second is that I realised that about 2 months ago I may have inadvertantly fucked up someone's event they were setting up in the Mhojave desert. Sorry.
  • I hate that breviary for that reason. Took months for me months to figure it out. Easier to copy paste from says anyways. At least until  you show up to a dawnblade ceremony and nobody has one out. 
  • Mroxyl said:
    With a lot of help and advice, a Dreadpilar was slain, and I made it to Water Lord. Definitely an interesting path to take, with plenty of frustrations and non intuitive steps along the way to keep it from getting boring  =)
    Good job! I remember helping Veldrin take down one with some dragon buddies, and we died a lot. 

• Most of us can read, as far as I can tell. At least on good days. Gotta shake the dust out of all 8 books in the library somehow. I actually like reading, but I make up for that trait by being terrible at counting, being fairly unobservant, and generally getting myself into some oddball situations. It probably evens out.  :p
    Numira said:
    Most of us can read, as far as I can tell. At least on good days. Gotta shake the dust out of all 8 books in the library somehow. I actually like reading, but I make up for that trait by being terrible at counting, being fairly unobservant, and generally getting myself into some oddball situations. It probably evens out.  :p
    Your House... has a -library-? Holy hell, some of you -are- literate.

• It's adorable that you guys are trying to copy the Legates
    Archaeon said:
    it's coloring books that show pictures of people smashing each other with clubs.
    See heathen.
    See heathen run.

• Aegoth said:
    It's adorable that you guys are trying to copy the Legates
    I feel personally attacked.
  • Farrah said:
    Aegoth said:
    Legates have coloring books? This does not sound very Evil.
    They've been hiding those from me this whole time??

Time to quit. Who wants me in their city? I promise to be extremely useful with knowledge and helping guide decisions, but also promise to take 0 initiative in paperwork leadership.

• You sound tailor made for Hashan with that attitude. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Cooper is extremely patient and helpful. He's not allowed to leave Mhaldor.
  • Cooper said:
    Farrah said:
    Aegoth said:
    They've been hiding those from me this whole time??

Time to quit. Who wants me in their city? I promise to be extremely useful with knowledge and helping guide decisions, but also promise to take 0 initiative in paperwork leadership.

Who does paperwork? Psh.
  • The Staff IS the butter knife, duh.
  • @Cooper have you ever been Eleusian? I seem to remember you were Ashtani and iirc Shallamese at one point.. I don't recall you being Eleusian.  

• Nope! Never been Eleusian.

Hashan Cyrene Ashtan Shallam Mhaldor though? Yup. (Hashan & Cyrene were for like a day each just to say I had been a citizen)

• First, Farrah is totally right about it being unused. I wasn’t really exaggerating when I said there was about 8 books. Second, I would totally bribe someone with art to make coloring books an actual thing in game. Just because. And finally, did I actually know something Jiraishin didn’t already know? Holy Macaroni. I feel like I have accomplished something. 
  • Farrah said:

Aegoth said:
    @Aegoth has on at least two occasions told Evil children's tales. By the crackling fire of a hearth, even. I think @Cooper would be good at that sort of thing too, if he dared try...
  • Ysela said:
    Farrah said:

Aegoth said:
    @Aegoth has on at least two occasions told Evil children's tales. By the crackling fire of a hearth, even. I think @Cooper would be good at that sort of thing too, if he dared try...
    WHEN?! I've only ever seen him slaughter goats.
  • That's the children's tale. Duh...