What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aodfionn said:
    Logged in and went through the hassle of getting supplies. 

The question is, are you sticking around, or am I going to have to make it so you can't leave.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Aodfionn said:
    Logged in and went through the hassle of getting supplies. 

OMG HI!!!!111!!! WELCOME BACK I'M SO EXCITED CAN YOU TELL?!

• A tiny halfling child tells you, "Thank you nice food lady!"

It's been an amazing few hours. Might be the best event ever :D

• I locked Kam with Shikudo.  He was going easy on me and I got lucky, but I'll take it! B)
  • by effort/work, you're already more than half way. glory be to crits and tankiness
  • You may not prevail upon your Elemental might while riding upon your steed.

He needs a bath, so why not?  ;)
  • Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting says, "It's not bad for a mortal."
    Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting says, "It's all right, I'm sure that among mortals you are quite pretty."
    Stheno narrows her eyes to thin slits.
    Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting points at Stheno's face vaguely.
    Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting says, "Your features are much more symmetrical than most."
    Mollified by that comment, Stheno casts an appreciative eye over Mirna.
    Stheno says to Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting in a golden voice, "Yours too."
    Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting says, "Oh, I'm afraid that by Sidhe standards I'm an ugly duckling." 
    Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting smiles with only the barest hint of remorse.
    Stheno looks amused despite herself.
    Stheno says in a golden voice, "Spiteful and pretty."
    Zackery says, "Sounds familiar."

[...]

Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting says, "More mortal men and women have destroyed their marriages for the fae than you can imagine. Yet you fear a simple mortal woman."
    Skye said:
    *does the endorsement dance*

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Since people keep asking me 'how do you steal a ship': the answer is, by using org-related captain perms that were incorrectly never removed from a former citizen.

Now you know.

Also, @Astarod, don't forget the non-decay figurehead you stole that you're advertising on market. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I know I'm not spending weeks of my life sailing shipmates back up to par.
  • Morthif said:
    ICly such a boss thing to do. OOCly such a dick move. If you dumped all token stores and killed off shipmates that’s such a colossal amount of work down the drain. 
    It's not really much of a boss thing to do, it's the Achaea equivalent of wrecking your ex's car.
  • 100% boss. Ship stealing should be made into a new mechanic in light of this amazing event :D
  • Lol, no. The cost would be so destructive nobody would invest in ships again. Ever. 
    Vinzent said:
    Lol, no. The cost would be so destructive nobody would invest in ships again. Ever. 
    I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm re: the piracy nerf. 

• Morthif said:
    ICly such a boss thing to do. OOCly such a dick move. If you dumped all token stores and killed off shipmates that’s such a colossal amount of work down the drain. 
    we left the token stores! shipmates dead though :(
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Do tokens not rez dead shipmates? That would suck. 
  • edited July 2019
    Jiraishin said:
    Vinzent said:
    Lol, no. The cost would be so destructive nobody would invest in ships again. Ever. 

More like seafaring buff. Should have more of this, less time floating around aimlessly!

Morthif said:
    Do tokens not rez dead shipmates? That would suck. 
    I mean they guard bashed over 100 guards. a few hours on the boat ain't killing anyone. Apparently @farrah is gonna illegally kill everyone involved until the figurehead is returned. Good luck with that! :D 

Thought it was resetting, might not be, we've had it five hours now?

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • That should be how theft works for anything of actual value, though.
    edited July 2019
    Astarod said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Vinzent said:

More like seafaring buff. Should have more of this, less time floating around aimlessly!

Morthif said:
    Do tokens not rez dead shipmates? That would suck. 
    I mean they guard bashed over 100 guards. a few hours on the boat ain't killing anyone. Apparently @farrah is gonna illegally kill everyone involved until the figurehead is returned. Good luck with that! :D 

Thought it was resetting, might not be, we've had it five hours now?

It's not illegal, actually. It's the usual way of dealing with org perms being used to steal org property. The thief gets killed until they give the property back.

As for the guard bash... A) That's staff tradition and your lot did it when you had staff too, so shut the fuck up about it. Though I can pretty much promise that retaliatory guard bashes are upcoming. And B ), since you are perpetually saying how you are never butthurt, you love all forms of pk and conflict... shut the fuck up about it. Or rejoice, because see point A.

And as a side note, not that long ago you instakilled me in Thera with no cause whatsoever except you thought I was hogging the denizen interaction there. So seriously, you're the last person who should get to point at any killing and call it 'illegal'.

• Sophi said:
    "Was nice to have some conflict" lol
    Yeah, this. Sorry, but you do something that major, you have to accept the consequences. Returning the figurehead is literally the very least Icraa can do. If he chooses not to, that's on him, but Targossas has every right to grind him into dust. I also consider Astarod a target for his role in this (among other things), but I don't know how Targossas as a whole feels about it.

i'm a rebel