What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Cooper said:
    Farrah said:
    Aegoth said:
    It's adorable that you guys are trying to copy the Legates
    Legates have coloring books? This does not sound very Evil.
    They've been hiding those from me this whole time??

Time to quit. Who wants me in their city? I promise to be extremely useful with knowledge and helping guide decisions, but also promise to take 0 initiative in paperwork leadership.
    They had to hide them? Who's the crayon eater?

• Kresslack said:
    Cooper said:
    Farrah said:
    Aegoth said:
    They've been hiding those from me this whole time??

Time to quit. Who wants me in their city? I promise to be extremely useful with knowledge and helping guide decisions, but also promise to take 0 initiative in paperwork leadership.
    They had to hide them? Who's the crayon eater?
    Since they've been hiding them from @Cooper.. I'd say it's him.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

I'd have thought it was Puxi.

• My adventure task was to kill some lady in Morindar.  Got up there, found out she's one of the ones that runs away when you attack.  And every room around her has one or two big monsters who will jump to her defense.  Spent like half an hour kiting half of Morindar outside and getting them to forget about me so I could spend five minutes chasing her around the place without dying.  Was not a great adventure.
  • Tiax said:
    My adventure task was to kill some lady in Morindar.  Got up there, found out she's one of the ones that runs away when you attack.  And every room around her has one or two big monsters who will jump to her defense.  Spent like half an hour kiting half of Morindar outside and getting them to forget about me so I could spend five minutes chasing her around the place without dying.  Was not a great adventure.
    That sounds like a frickin amazing adventure!
  • Taryius said:
    Tiax said:
    My adventure task was to kill some lady in Morindar.  Got up there, found out she's one of the ones that runs away when you attack.  And every room around her has one or two big monsters who will jump to her defense.  Spent like half an hour kiting half of Morindar outside and getting them to forget about me so I could spend five minutes chasing her around the place without dying.  Was not a great adventure.
    That sounds like a frickin amazing adventure!
    It was for a while, but then it got kinda repetitive and boring.  If there were fewer bad guys I had to kite away, it would've been fine.
  • Farrah said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Numira said:
    Most of us can read, as far as I can tell. At least on good days. Gotta shake the dust out of all 8 books in the library somehow. I actually like reading, but I make up for that trait by being terrible at counting, being fairly unobservant, and generally getting myself into some oddball situations. It probably evens out.  :p
    Your House... has a -library-? Holy hell, some of you -are- literate.

You have to see the library before you get too excited. When I last went there, it was pretty empty and unused.

Aegoth said:
    They are only in black and white.. with splashes of red. Sin city style.
  • Kresslack said:
    I'd have thought it was Puxi.
    Aca-cuse me? I'm a proud Insidium member (to mask my crayon eating).
  • After a quiet day of tinkering I figured out how to display what abilities to use in puppetry when I have enough fashions. So, that was a great breakthrough.  :)

Unfortunately, I should have put some more work into wielding and unwielding puppets, because after dueling for a bounty I realised that not only did I put a puppet in a pack, I also didn't have a quick way of getting it back and wielded. Whoops.  :#
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Your first mistake was thinking that Eleusis was worth joining for -any- reason
  • @Aegoth Mila isn't exactly welcome. . . well anywhere else :)
  • Milabar said:
    @Aegoth Mila isn't exactly welcome. . . well anywhere else :)
    Thus far..  no complaints from us.  

As for yours... well.. the war is done but we have been raided by Mhaldor, Targossas, and Hashan in the last week. You will have your time in the sun.

Aegoth is just mad because we won another war :-)

• Time-stamped logs show otherwise, this time.
    So I'm not sure when exactly it happened, but I hit level 90 today. I've never been fond of bashing or made any real push for dragon, so this is the highest level I've ever been, typically floating around 86. I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing and one day I'm sure I'll get the itch to hit 99.

Also, this blackout ended so quickly, I honestly had a wtf moment:

(svof): Enabled blackout curing.
    A hideous, writhing squid emits a cloud of deadly black ink, its toxins seeping into your sensory
    systems until you black out completely. (166.258s)
    -(-3558h, 70.9%, -3088m, 65.9%) (sip health|touch tree|outr irid|eat irid)

(0.088s)(svof): Out of blackout, disabled blackout curing.

• Kresslack said:
    So I'm not sure when exactly it happened, but I hit level 90 today. I've never been fond of bashing or made any real push for dragon, so this is the highest level I've ever been, typically floating around 86. I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing and one day I'm sure I'll get the itch to hit 99.

A hideous, writhing squid emits a cloud of deadly black ink, its toxins seeping into your sensory

Farrah said:
    Kresslack said:

Oh, yeah I suppose that would do it Aha...ahahaha...I need sleep.

• Milabar said:
    I'm seriously pissed off that I joined Eleusis so I could play in this war, hoping it'd go on for the next ten ig years, only to have @Nyneve message me today as I was finishing my travelling back to Oregon that the war was done.

I called bullshit, logged in on my phone to see, saw she was right, and threw my phone across the car.

This is what I get for wanting to start to do combat with RP
    Hashan and Eleusis have had an on-again off-again rivalry and hatred since their inception. I personally see them as the dichotomy of civilization's expansion vs nature's expansion. Something always ends up sparking the conflict between them again. It'll come around another time. War is eternal @Aegis
  • Farrah said:
    Time-stamped logs show otherwise, this time.
    Fake news!!!  :p Nah but it was fun, good job! Dont worry @Milabar Mhaldor never stays away for long, they will be by to visit as will Eleusis so there will be plenty more times to fight.
  • edited July 2019
    Farrah said:
    Time-stamped logs show otherwise, this time.
    Or...does it?  Our conceding first saved Hashan's fragile ego and set the stage for this...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/south-koreas-moon-calls-trump-kim-summit-end-of-hostility/ar-AADIR2X

We won 2 wars this week now. And broke the 4th wall.

• Caelan said:
     fragile ego
    Bruh. Have you spoken to anyone in your city?

• I'm not sure his extreme sarcasm is coming over correctly via the written word.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Adding to my long list of murdering innocent bystanders, nearly garrotted someone at battlements. :innocent: