What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• toss them over with that thing the TT put in for their excuse for a deity ;)

I like seeing Cyrene being a bit more active on the combat front, but I'd like to see a balance, so it doesn't end up being just another place to fight. There's a lot there to offer and if everyone goes off into 'Let's fight more and more.' we can end up losing a lot of that.
  • There's literally nothing you lose out on by being more aggressive and combative. Saying that just shows a lack of creativity and commitment to RP. Having Cyrene be one of the bigger combat cities will only be a good thing and help the city flourish -more-. Having a cause to fight for enriches RP and makes an org much more vibrant
  • edited June 2019
    Stefana said:
    I think the only potential for loss comes if enforcing combat becomes a thing in Cyrene as some of our valued citizens who are creative and otherwise helpful in non-aggressive measures are adamantly not interested in combat and would leave if we stopped being welcoming of that play style, but I agree that there is basically nothing to lose from allowing more and more combat, as we have started to do. 

But whether or not that prevails as the popular opinion among Cyrenians, I am genuinely looking forward to finding out ICly, along with seeing if there is a political shake-up coming as some people have suggested here.

Aye, the main challenge is making sure we can promote and preserve an active fighting community within the city without imposing this fighting on the non-combattants of the city.  I certainly agree that there should not be any requirements, at any point, which demands people fight when they don't want to. The only place such a requirement _could_ make sense would be in the Shield, and even then I would argue against it. Heck, even army members aren't required to fight.

Basically, PvP is just another aspect of the gameplay which Cyrene should be embracing, both from an OOC (because fighting is fun!) and RP (because Yay Civilization! Boo Bad People!) perspective. But, like all other aspects of gameplay available, it should be purely voluntary, in the same way shopkeeping, arts and culture, and seafaring are.

And to be fair, I don't think this is particularly difficult, as Cyrene allows people to just opt out of fighting in the first place. People defend by choice, and if there's too much defense, they can choose not to join the defense group (and if they don't, by the rules they can't be attacked... they just need to stay away from the raiders and defense groups). Indeed, even Targossas, which actually requires _by law_ that everyone defends, is very lax about enforcing that rule and there are plenty of non-combattants even in what is arguably the most PvP focused city in the game.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    @Itkovian

You just used 'aye' in an ooc setting.
    Your character is leaking.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    @Itkovian

I totally use that OOC, to be fair. :)
  • From the talks I've had with him I choose to believe @Itkovian plays in fullplate irl. It just seems right, somehow. 

On a more on topic note, I quit Cyrene to join Shallam back in the day so I could raid/pk and enjoy myself. Cyrene has had an anti-pk bent since I've played and I'm glad that is changing. I wish the leash was loosened more, too, because Cyrene does an amazing job at encouraging players of all sorts and then traditionally treats PKers like second class citizens who have to justify any trouble they bring to the city.

To my knowledge destroyed rooms don't cost anything, so I'd happily charge a tank until level 3 if it meant getting more practice in, but I'd not be upset if everyone else lost interest and quit the defense, either. Cyrene has been a lot more understanding of PK lately, and I hope it keeps laxening that grip, because I'm genuinely enjoying the city right now, especially with the chance for raiding!

I suppose at the end of the day, I'm happy to let other people in Cyrene do whatever they want, and I like that they've been trying to let the fighters do what they want, too. Now just let me raid outside of retal please!
  • HELP CITY DESTRUCTION says it costs 20k per room.

Also, certain rooms being destroyed can cause a lot of trouble.
  • The only 'trouble' is inconvenience. 
  • 20k a room when Cyrene has tens of thousands of credits and hundreds of millions of gold.... 

Shit, what a bleak outlook
  • Kog said:
    From the talks I've had with him I choose to believe @Itkovian plays in fullplate irl. It just seems right, somehow. 

On a more on topic note, I quit Cyrene to join Shallam back in the day so I could raid/pk and enjoy myself. Cyrene has had an anti-pk bent since I've played and I'm glad that is changing. I wish the leash was loosened more, too, because Cyrene does an amazing job at encouraging players of all sorts and then traditionally treats PKers like second class citizens who have to justify any trouble they bring to the city.

To my knowledge destroyed rooms don't cost anything, so I'd happily charge a tank until level 3 if it meant getting more practice in, but I'd not be upset if everyone else lost interest and quit the defense, either. Cyrene has been a lot more understanding of PK lately, and I hope it keeps laxening that grip, because I'm genuinely enjoying the city right now, especially with the chance for raiding!

I suppose at the end of the day, I'm happy to let other people in Cyrene do whatever they want, and I like that they've been trying to let the fighters do what they want, too. Now just let me raid outside of retal please!
    Well said! Though, as noted, there is in fact a cost: 20k per room, which for a city like Cyrene is easily absorbed, even mega level 2 tanks like last night's (which is absolutely the worst case scenarios). And if a destroyed room serves a function, like a bank or post office, that function is lost (which is why you make sure you have good defenses nearby).

With that in mind, it's definitely up to the defenders to decide whether or not it's worth risking a level 2 detonation. It's just something to be mindful of, and when it's not worth the risk to just deny further engagements. Beyond that, raid defenses are good training opportunities, since once Sanction is declared the defenders do not lose XP and still gain XP.

As far as letting everyone play what they want to play, so long as we are careful to _not pressure_ anyone into fighting or defending, it shouldn't be an issue I would think. Even if all we do is retal, that's still a very good avenue (remember, we can still skirmish and so on).
  • edited June 2019
    Lenn said:
    HELP CITY DESTRUCTION says it costs 20k per room.

Losing a single room that isn't Center Crossing, Crossroads, Stygian Crossroads and whatever the room west of Rally Point is called, is nothing but a 2 second inconvenience that you will rarely encounter.

Edit - Unless it is a shop

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Lenn said:
    HELP CITY DESTRUCTION says it costs 20k per room.

Losing a single room that isn't Center Crossing, Crossroads, Stygian Crossroads and whatever the room west of Rally Point is called, is nothing but a 2 second inconvenience that you will rarely encounter.

Edit - Unless it is a shop
    Or an arena :( and news room. But those should be well guarded.
  • I did say certain rooms.
  • Itkovian said:
    Jiraishin said:
    @Itkovian

Can confirm. He does. 
  • Tasus said:
    Itkovian said:
    Jiraishin said:
    @Itkovian

Can confirm. He does. 
    Does he also use "verily" and "forsooth" in regular conversation? If so, I have the feeling he and I would regularly devolve into joyful bouts of pseudo-middle english (eg ren faire talk) in everyday conversations.
  • Synthus said:
    Tasus said:
    Itkovian said:
    Jiraishin said:
    @Itkovian

Can confirm. He does. 
    Does he also use "verily" and "forsooth" in regular conversation? If so, I have the feeling he and I would regularly devolve into joyful bouts of pseudo-middle english (eg ren faire talk) in everyday conversations.
    On that, I have no idea. 
  • Get a room, you two

• Itkovian said:

Basically, PvP is just another aspect of the gameplay which Cyrene should be embracing, both from an OOC (because fighting is fun!) and RP (because Yay Civilization! Boo Bad People!) perspective. 

Oh Lordy, guess Eleusis is going to have to start raiding Cyrene now too!
  • Torrent said:
    Itkovian said:

Basically, PvP is just another aspect of the gameplay which Cyrene should be embracing, both from an OOC (because fighting is fun!) and RP (because Yay Civilization! Boo Bad People!) perspective. 

...maybe they should start by raiding the city they are at war with....?
  • Asmodron said:
    Torrent said:
    Itkovian said:

Well it doesn't help that the main group that raids is at a opposite times of each other, trying to get pacifists to raid is like trying to get a horse to drink. Sometime syou have to kick it in the river.
  • Asmodron said:
    Torrent said:
    Itkovian said:

Maybe they can do whatever they want! It's Nature. They're at war with everyone. It's just not totally official.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Asmodron said:
    Torrent said:
    Itkovian said:

Again?  Fighting guards gets boring.

• Caelan said:
    Asmodron said:
    Torrent said:
    Itkovian said:

Again?  Fighting guards gets boring.

...the irony.

I will admit...at this point i'm feeling a bit bad when raiding Eleusis. It just feels..like bullying now :/

The fun is gone... :/
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    You realise this will probably swing around once they get used to your fancy new skills right?

• edited June 2019
    Skye said:
    You realise this will probably swing around once they get used to your fancy new skills right?

What do you mean?

I'm the only Hashani alchy raider, other than Krizal (who prefers DW), and I almost never use radiation or nocturne in a raid. Nocturne I used a lot during the first 2 days to clean up some bounties, which is pretty common for any new skill presented in Achaea. I'm also not there for every raid....so that wouldnt make much sense.

The main useful and highly abused ability in the skill is Gravitywell....which is beckon. Nothing new there.

So...which fancy skills we talking about?

Edit: Edited for brevity.
  • edited June 2019
    Asmodron said:

...the irony.

I will admit...at this point i'm feeling a bit bad when raiding Eleusis. It just feels..like bullying now :/

And here I thought you wouldn't recognize it isn't fun 'raiding' during times when no one is around to defend.

Pretty sure anyone can look at our logs for the last ten days and see you aren't exactly doing amazing. Especially against the only place that only has one barracks and you still have to raid at off times.

Last night you got another tank off but did so with ridiculous odds (Santar, Aleth, Arcturus, Eliana, Caetano, Niln, Myrddin, Qidaxt, Cyro, Elon, Zhedan, and Armali).  The fun might be gone because you only show up when we have little to no one around - or easily outnumber us.  When Krizal brings people to EI it is usually a good fight because there is actually people online to do so.

2019/06/15 02:02:32 - Johlo > Scrimmage in the Eastern Ithmia led to the sound routing of Hashani forces Asani, Aleth, Elon, Shirszae, and Qidaxt. Led by General Ainly, the forces of Johlo, Deziny, Waayen, Faedwyn, Mearaithe, and Nhakra bested them.
    2019/06/15 05:48:14 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/15 06:08:48 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Lower Western Draoi Quarter.
    2019/06/15 06:08:55 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Overlooking Draoi Quarter.
    2019/06/15 06:28:23 - Aelyn > Per Hashan style, they came around when it was quiet in the village. Defenders gathered as they awoke and got several Hashani, but tanks timed out. Raiders were Elon, Shirszae, Eliana, Aleth, Qidaxt, Cyro, Zhedan, Rennyn, Krizal. Defense lead by Lyrin with Myna, Faedwyn, Aelyn, Ploutos, Johlo, Waayen, Rollanz, Savira. Army should have a retaliation raid now.
    2019/06/15 06:44:14 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/06/15 14:30:48 - Ainly declared that our great city shall retaliate against the transgressions of the City of Hashan.
    2019/06/15 15:20:27 - Ainly, Deziny, Jakiro, Nhakra, Peknor, and Waayen have destroyed The ruins of This and That.
    2019/06/15 15:36:07 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Hashan has ended.
    2019/06/15 19:37:28 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/15 20:13:28 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/06/15 20:49:32 - Rangor > a sizable force of Eleusian soldiers took up position in Hashan for half a day. The Hashani army covered in their at their blacksmith and did not dare engage our forces.

2019/06/16 03:23:45 - Vinceres > Attempted by Hashan. Raiders include Aleth, Asmodron, Elon, Lenn, Qidaxt, and Shirszae. Defenders include Ainly, Grondson, Jakiro, Landon, Myna, Nhakra, Torrent, Waayen, and Vinceres. Please add anyone who I may have missed!

2019/06/16 07:12:02 - Torrent > Hashan came in starting to fight, though out numbered we decided not to enage but didnt mean that we didn't take out some of them.  Enemies were Asmodron, Elon, Shirszae, Lenn, Eliana and Zhedan. Defenders were Lyrin, Naoma, and Waayen.

2019/06/17 02:01:26 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/17 02:25:18 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Descending a darkened tunnel.
    2019/06/17 03:03:26 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/18 04:47:45 - The City of Mhaldor has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/18 05:18:45 - The City of Mhaldor has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/19 20:51:04 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/19 21:22:04 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/20 16:44:05 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/20 17:16:08 - Waayen has sanctioned a raid against The City of Hashan.
    2019/06/20 17:21:06 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/06/20 17:35:16 - Miriew has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/06/20 17:53:07 - Andraste, Miriew, Peknor, and Rangor have destroyed The ruins of Inside a small hut.
    2019/06/20 18:13:08 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Hashan has ended.

2019/06/21 02:33:56 - Torrent > Attempted raid by Eryl, Farrah, Fendrel, and Vinzent. Were routed and sent home.

2019/06/21 13:13:03 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/21 13:22:10 - Lyrin has disarmed a hostile tank. Landon, Maelyn, Myna, and Nhakra assisted in the defence.
    2019/06/21 13:22:10 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/22 01:27:54 - Ainly declared that our great city shall retaliate against the transgressions of the City of Hashan.
    2019/06/22 01:34:48 - Ainly has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/06/22 01:52:48 - One of your city's tanks has been disarmed.
    2019/06/22 01:52:48 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Hashan has ended.

2019/06/23 07:44:08 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/23 08:07:35 - Vinceres has disarmed a hostile tank. Nhakra, Savira, and Waayen assisted in the defence.
    2019/06/23 08:07:35 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/23 22:10:52 - The City of Mhaldor has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/23 22:40:52 - The City of Mhaldor has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/23 23:28:03 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/23 23:52:47 - Torrent has disarmed a hostile tank. Caelan, Faedwyn, Johlo, Lyrin, Miriew, Naoma, Nhakra, Peknor, and Ploutos assisted in the defence.
    2019/06/23 23:52:47 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/25 04:46:11 - Zhedan slew Semanthia the Merchant.
    2019/06/25 04:48:48 - Niln slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:49:10 - Qidaxt slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:49:35 - Arcturus slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:49:51 - Cyro slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:51:39 - Zhedan slew a veiled enchantress stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 05:06:23 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/25 05:22:58 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 05:23:06 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Split on the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 05:55:23 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

edit: For the record, not complaining.  I find it hilarious that Hashan has to resort to cheesedick tactics to beat a a 'city' (village) with next to no defense.  Eleusis is thriving for the most part with it.

• There's a rather large number of people in Cyrene who are of the belief that Cyrene not engaging in PvP is part of the city's fundamental identity, or believe that any increase in raids against the city is something that should be avoided however possible, and that everyone should be held to that.

Personally, I think that it really should be possible to find a balance here that leaves room for everyone to pursue their own vision of what they think it means to be Cyrenian, and to engage in the gameplay styles that they personally enjoy. I don't think that PvP tends to meaningfully detract from the experience of those who seek to play completely without it, after all, and I don't really see this as a situation where only one perspective wins.

Cyrene's a big place, and so there -should- be plenty of room for people with diverse interests to support each other and pursue their own goals without having the existence of other styles get in the way. I think that in any situation like this, trying to force a perspective on others is almost always the wrong way to go about things; allowing for plurality in gameplay and roleplay makes the city a much more interesting place for everyone.
  • edited June 2019
    Caelan said:
    Asmodron said:

...the irony.

Pretty sure anyone can look at our logs for the last ten days and see you aren't exactly doing amazing. Especially against the only place that only has one barracks and you still have to raid at off times.

Last night you got another tank off but did so with ridiculous odds (Santar, Aleth, Arcturus, Eliana, Caetano, Niln, Myrddin, Qidaxt, Cyro, Elon, Zhedan, and Armali).  The fun might be gone because you only show up when we have little to no one around - or easily outnumber us.  When Krizal brings people to EI it is usually a good fight because there is actually people online to do so.

2019/06/15 02:02:32 - Johlo > Scrimmage in the Eastern Ithmia led to the sound routing of Hashani forces Asani, Aleth, Elon, Shirszae, and Qidaxt. Led by General Ainly, the forces of Johlo, Deziny, Waayen, Faedwyn, Mearaithe, and Nhakra bested them.
    2019/06/15 05:48:14 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/15 06:08:48 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Lower Western Draoi Quarter.
    2019/06/15 06:08:55 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Overlooking Draoi Quarter.
    2019/06/15 06:28:23 - Aelyn > Per Hashan style, they came around when it was quiet in the village. Defenders gathered as they awoke and got several Hashani, but tanks timed out. Raiders were Elon, Shirszae, Eliana, Aleth, Qidaxt, Cyro, Zhedan, Rennyn, Krizal. Defense lead by Lyrin with Myna, Faedwyn, Aelyn, Ploutos, Johlo, Waayen, Rollanz, Savira. Army should have a retaliation raid now.
    2019/06/15 06:44:14 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/06/15 14:30:48 - Ainly declared that our great city shall retaliate against the transgressions of the City of Hashan.
    2019/06/15 15:20:27 - Ainly, Deziny, Jakiro, Nhakra, Peknor, and Waayen have destroyed The ruins of This and That.
    2019/06/15 15:36:07 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Hashan has ended.
    2019/06/15 19:37:28 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/15 20:13:28 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/06/15 20:49:32 - Rangor > a sizable force of Eleusian soldiers took up position in Hashan for half a day. The Hashani army covered in their at their blacksmith and did not dare engage our forces.

2019/06/16 03:23:45 - Vinceres > Attempted by Hashan. Raiders include Aleth, Asmodron, Elon, Lenn, Qidaxt, and Shirszae. Defenders include Ainly, Grondson, Jakiro, Landon, Myna, Nhakra, Torrent, Waayen, and Vinceres. Please add anyone who I may have missed!

2019/06/16 07:12:02 - Torrent > Hashan came in starting to fight, though out numbered we decided not to enage but didnt mean that we didn't take out some of them.  Enemies were Asmodron, Elon, Shirszae, Lenn, Eliana and Zhedan. Defenders were Lyrin, Naoma, and Waayen.

2019/06/17 02:01:26 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/17 02:25:18 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Descending a darkened tunnel.
    2019/06/17 03:03:26 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/18 04:47:45 - The City of Mhaldor has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/18 05:18:45 - The City of Mhaldor has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/19 20:51:04 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/19 21:22:04 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/20 16:44:05 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/20 17:16:08 - Waayen has sanctioned a raid against The City of Hashan.
    2019/06/20 17:21:06 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/06/20 17:35:16 - Miriew has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/06/20 17:53:07 - Andraste, Miriew, Peknor, and Rangor have destroyed The ruins of Inside a small hut.
    2019/06/20 18:13:08 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Hashan has ended.

2019/06/21 02:33:56 - Torrent > Attempted raid by Eryl, Farrah, Fendrel, and Vinzent. Were routed and sent home.

2019/06/21 13:13:03 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/21 13:22:10 - Lyrin has disarmed a hostile tank. Landon, Maelyn, Myna, and Nhakra assisted in the defence.
    2019/06/21 13:22:10 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/22 01:27:54 - Ainly declared that our great city shall retaliate against the transgressions of the City of Hashan.
    2019/06/22 01:34:48 - Ainly has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/06/22 01:52:48 - One of your city's tanks has been disarmed.
    2019/06/22 01:52:48 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Hashan has ended.

2019/06/23 07:44:08 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/23 08:07:35 - Vinceres has disarmed a hostile tank. Nhakra, Savira, and Waayen assisted in the defence.
    2019/06/23 08:07:35 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/23 22:10:52 - The City of Mhaldor has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/23 22:40:52 - The City of Mhaldor has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/23 23:28:03 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/23 23:52:47 - Torrent has disarmed a hostile tank. Caelan, Faedwyn, Johlo, Lyrin, Miriew, Naoma, Nhakra, Peknor, and Ploutos assisted in the defence.
    2019/06/23 23:52:47 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

2019/06/25 04:46:11 - Zhedan slew Semanthia the Merchant.
    2019/06/25 04:48:48 - Niln slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:49:10 - Qidaxt slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:49:35 - Arcturus slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:49:51 - Cyro slew an earthen elementalist stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 04:51:39 - Zhedan slew a veiled enchantress stationed at Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 05:06:23 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/06/25 05:22:58 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Upon the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 05:23:06 - The forces of Hashan have destroyed Split on the Oaken Way.
    2019/06/25 05:55:23 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

Yeah i'm not going to play the whole numbers game "You had X at Y times. But you had A at B!".

Your pride get hit or not, i'm not aiming for it. With few eleusis soldiers ever stepping outside, to soldiers leaving, to raids that feel just way too one-sided...the fun is just....going. Most of the action feels guard based at this point...which isnt fun for anything.

Hashan got 2 simultaneous tanks, for the second time, and killed some guards. Not sure how much more can be milked out of this conflict at this point. Just feels like bullying Eleusis :/

Edit: Also it is interesting to see the personality that leaks into Eleusis log taking. Hmm...
  • It's funny to see @Caelan complain about us bringing huge numbers vs few defenders, while people in Hashan complain about having to raid with 4-5 people vs a 20-person cwho. The thing I take from this is that Hashan's and Eleusis' timezones don't match (something I've seen myself... we go from outnumbering the online Eleusian soldiers, to ~8 Eleusian soldiers and like 1 Hashani around in the space of about 30 mins sometimes).