What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Bought an explorer's tome with some credits I had sitting around. Lotta 96s and 98s in areas I'd expect to be 100s!  =)
  • The birds are tweeting om the news.
  • Rangor said:
    The birds are tweeting om the news.
    I couldnt resist furthering it by insinuating Hashan is a baby bird committing suicide. 

• Went hunting today, learned that their are actually people who do not use moss because they do not want to pay for it... more for me!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Dathrun said:
    Went hunting today, learned that their are actually people who do not use moss because they do not want to pay for it... more for me!
    Pretty sure I've run off the same moss supply for RL years now and still haven't run out. You tend to burn through it a lot more with combat than anything it seems.

• Dathrun said:
    Went hunting today, learned that their are actually people who do not use moss because they do not want to pay for it... more for me!
    Ideally you should be bashing areas that don't require you to use irid moss/potash, as using it can eat into your gold profit.

5 moss per fight = 25-50 gold, adds up over a bashing trip!

If you DO use it, make sure you only use it if you're in danger. I have my moss set to only use if I'm at 40-50% HP.

• Cooper said:
    Dathrun said:
    Ideally you should be bashing areas that don't require you to use irid moss/potash, as using it can eat into your gold profit.

5 moss per fight = 25-50 gold, adds up over a bashing trip!

If you DO use it, make sure you only use it if you're in danger. I have my moss set to only use if I'm at 40-50% HP.
    I’m gonna try this out. Mine is set to...75? 80? Somewhere around there. I go through potash a lot. 
  • I typically keep mine at 35/45% depending on the area. A little higher if it's a tougher unique mob.
  • edited June 2019
    I need to add a bashing setup to mine to differentiate.  It helps I sip for like 2000hp so if it is much below that Im pretty much at 50% anyway

• Caelan said:
    I need to add a bashing setup to mine to differentiate.  It helps I sip for like 2000hp so if it is much below that Im pretty much at 50% anyway
    duel me pls, this is great 
  • edited June 2019
    I don't change mine around, because I harvest all of my own shit anyway. And I think I really only use like 100 in an hour of bashing, if that.
  • I have always opperated under the idea that moss=surviving better, surviving better=killing bigger stuff, killing bigger stuff=more gold. So I get more gold but give up a larger portion.
  • I enjoy hunting a tad too much (Just less than Penny).  When I get everything up and running.. there are times when I skip sipping. 
  • Neraebros

• You rip into a fearsome Quaskan guard with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    A fearsome Quaskan guard falls to his knees, panting in submission.
    A fearsome Quaskan guard says, "I yield. I yield. I will go where it is you want me to go."
    [Rage]: +6.5. Total: 18.9 Now Available: Dragonspit, Scour, Deteriorate

A nearly invisible magical shield forms around a fearsome Quaskan guard.

Unspeakable agony erupts through your body as a fearsome Quaskan guard draws his blade across your back.
    Numbness swiftly follows as the nerves are severed.
    Your hearing is suddenly restored. (-997h, 13.3%) 

--------
    Trying to get to full health and keep it long enough to embrace flame was perhaps the most absurdly funny thing I've ever attempted to do solo. Pulled it off, though! 
  • A yield sign isn't a stop sign.
  • Kaden said:
    2019/06/22 02:30:20 - Kaden captured a tank from Targossas.
    Go Cyrene!
  • edited June 2019
    I don't. We're not peacefully sparring. This is war. :angry: 

Way too OOC-seeming for me. BURN.

OOC though, was good fights and good fun for sure.

Kaden said:
    Kind of wondering how this one actually happened (mechanically, I mean).
  • edited June 2019
    I was actually surprised it worked. Someone dropped your tank. I managed to scoop it up and made a mad rush to try and figure out how to capture it.

Edit: Was planning to humgii at first but realised it was charged and we still didn't have a font.
  • Let's just log on for a little bit, do some clerical stuff cause the crafting contest is ending and, oh look, Atalkez is in... Wait, ATALKEZ?

Roughly an hour later, after kicking some ass and getting our asses kicked, I'm walking away feeling kinda sour that for the third time in a row I've lost Logosian(Seriously, that XP grind is real from 80 onwards). Walk up to the Wheel, fully expect lessons or increased crit, but apparently someone back in the server rack was watchin' out for me, cause boom, back to 80 with 11% to spare. (Thank you RNGesus)

Things wind down, maybe time to head to bed, start the whole farewell-and-so-long on CT and what do I see pop up? A rampage? Well, sure, besides, I need to test this little snazzy bit of a whip-up before I start adding relapse timers and stuff to it.

Go through the rampage, and while I didn't do as well as I would have wanted, I did manage to get two kills

2019/06/22 08:26:03 - Lii has bled out, slain by the might of Sentry Synthus in Ainghaeal's Nest.
    2019/06/22 08:44:38 - Mercer dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Sentry Synthus in Ainghaeal's Nest.

Granted, I'm pretty sure both of those were death due to engage damage, but a kill's a kill in my book right now! ᵐʷᵃʰᵃʰᵃ 

• Head/Torso can't be devastated jsyk.
  • Fking Achaea trolling me.

You have found a Blue Dragon's tooth (level 4) talisman piece! 

• Farrah said:
    I don't. We're not peacefully sparring. This is war. :angry: 

Way too OOC-seeming for me. BURN.

OOC though, was good fights and good fun for sure.

Kaden said:
    Kind of wondering how this one actually happened (mechanically, I mean).
    Didn't you recently capture tanks from a city like this? I don't know what happened, Targ was raiding Ashtan I think... And there were like 6 messages that Targ overcame a hostile incursion. It just sounded like someone found Ashtan's tank room and was like YOINK.
  • Cooper said:
    Fking Achaea trolling me.

You have found a Blue Dragon's tooth (level 4) talisman piece! 
    Trade it for a Gold scale or blackened ash leaf if you want.
  • Pyori said:
    Head/Torso can't be devastated jsyk.
    Yep, I know. There's still a lot of tweaks and fixes I have to make to that, but it has made keeping track of combat much easier.