What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    gonna grief u now
  • Envious of all those bounties..
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    They aren't up yet but I'm salivating. 
  • Issue Archaeon he did greef me for times with noninteraction and dis iz violates RPee so bad i hate him and he shouldint be able to play a gane were hes so mean 2 ppl.

• Pretty sure I was the onlynone to die in that Hashan raid.  Popped in on my phone to open a House creditsale... got an invite. Went to the computer and the second I logged in Hashan tried to brazier me (pretty cheesedick), and I realized the laptop in FL is definitely NOT set up for raid stuff.

Still disarmed the tank though.  Was cool for a 10m thing.

• Eryl said:
    Kaden said:
    We may or may not have also used a certain tank...
    2019/06/24 00:31:49 - Achilles, Adrik, Alasiel, Anze, Eryl, Farrah, Issam, Jiraishin, Kriex,
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Fifth level of the Cyrenian 
    Pantheon.
    2019/06/24 00:31:49 - Achilles, Adrik, Alasiel, Anze, Eryl, Farrah, Issam, Jiraishin, Kriex,
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Demeter, the Green Lady.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Pandora, Goddess of 
    Mischief.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Tarah, Goddess of Harmony.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Selene, Goddess of Beauty 
    and Love.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Makali, the Destroyer.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Melantha, Goddess of the 
    Seasons.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Apollyon, the Suffering.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Keresis, Goddess of 
    Vengeance.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Fourth level of the Cyrenian 
    Pantheon.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Artemis, Goddess of the 
    Cataclysm.

Was it this one?  B)
    Did the Holy Grail of City Destruciton was discovered? Did a Level 3 tank actually get blown? 
  • Random tell from Eleusian

********* told You: Can you kill Santar?

I just find it weird that I got asked. Perhaps being an army member is good enough for the job I guess...

For the record, I can't kill anyone without help. =)

• Caelan said:
    Pretty sure I was the onlynone to die in that Hashan raid.  Popped in on my phone to open a House creditsale... got an invite. Went to the computer and the second I logged in Hashan tried to brazier me (pretty cheesedick), and I realized the laptop in FL is definitely NOT set up for raid stuff.

Yep I also arrived just for the end of it. Popped in to psion los, breathstreams, beckon spam, and guards being summoned plus cfh spam (getting tired of that..). I definitely do recall eleusians dying though.
  • Torrent said:
    Eryl said:
    Kaden said:
    We may or may not have also used a certain tank...
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Fifth level of the Cyrenian 
    Pantheon.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Demeter, the Green Lady.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Pandora, Goddess of 
    Mischief.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Tarah, Goddess of Harmony.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Selene, Goddess of Beauty 
    and Love.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Makali, the Destroyer.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Melantha, Goddess of the 
    Seasons.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Apollyon, the Suffering.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Keresis, Goddess of 
    Vengeance.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Fourth level of the Cyrenian 
    Pantheon.
    Mezghar, Taliah, Tesha, and Vinzent have destroyed The ruins of Statue of Artemis, Goddess of the 
    Cataclysm.

Was it this one?  B)
    Did the Holy Grail of City Destruciton was discovered? Did a Level 3 tank actually get blown? 
    I could be wrong but it just looks like a well-placed L2
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited June 2019
    Well-placed level two.

eta: Also, was some pretty epic fighting.  Positioning wise, it let us split up all the Cyrenians and pick them off one by one which was one hell of an adrenaline rush.  Glad for all the exchanges happening lately, but I'm worried that Cyrene's IC leadership may condemn the amount of destruction and put everyone on a leash.  It's nice to see that, as a result of the TT, Cyrene's starting to bite instead of just barking loudly.
  • edited June 2019
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with artefact upgrade
    credits.

27 credits for a 10 dollar spin, which puts me at a net bonus of 2 credits, but I can only use them to upgrade artefacts, of which I have none (edit:yet).

Neat.

• Yeah the wheel isnt the most popular of promotions XD.
  • Eryl said:
    Glad for all the exchanges happening lately, but I'm worried that Cyrene's IC leadership may condemn the amount of destruction and put everyone on a leash.
    This is my fear. We'll see in a few days, but it wasn't the best timing, politically, heh.
  • Keorin said:
    Eryl said:
    Glad for all the exchanges happening lately, but I'm worried that Cyrene's IC leadership may condemn the amount of destruction and put everyone on a leash.
    This is my fear. We'll see in a few days, but it wasn't the best timing, politically, heh.

It is not as if we're raiding Cyrene because they raided us. We raided first...

We're raiding because of decisions I assume the Senate made. Cyrene is such a weird place. Sigh.
  • Eril formed the Coalition.  Then got smacked for it.

Verrucht, as a response to this, told hashani/targie to GTFO and not come back as they grieve.  Farrah did.  She got enemied anyways.  We decided to punish for that.

Then people who weren't there got enemied (and bullshit reasoning was given "YOU WERE PHASED IN CITY!" for people who aren't even serpents).

Then Cyrene tried to help Ashtan win the Staff of Nicator (which is a big no-no for Targ. It looks like you guys aligned yourself with Chaos, and your actions during the war with the TT didn't help, because some of your people were screaming for enlightening them more).

Throw in some awful pitter-patter here and there...

And that's why Targ is raiding Cyrene.  We're not really raiding you because you retal raided us. You guys stopping Retal Raids won't inherently make us stop raiding you. Retal Raiding us just gives you a venue for.. well.. your Combat House to get actual practice, rather than being all greenhorns outside of 1v1 or KotH... but also gives you guys a path to the world stage.  "Never the first to strike, but always a deadly riposte".

I'd fucking LOVE if Cyrene kept at it, but you guys are kind of stuck in your ways, with a city leader who.. during the entirety of the Tsol'teth event did kind of fuck all. There's a huge political campaign that can be made, Keorin, for taking Imperiate. It's just a matter of getting support, and also dethroning the 'King'.  Remember, Guillotine-chan is only illegal if you allow for it to be.
  • edited June 2019
    @Adrik and @Farrah are both wrong.

We didn’t go to raid. We went to do bounties!
  • Eryl said:
    @Adrik and @Farrah are both wrong.

We didn’t go to raid. We went to do bounties!

Shh. IF that was the reason, then it would have been brought about by their raid.
  • Issam said:
    Just wanted to say that I hope Cyrene doesn't get in its own way here - it's been a ton of fun having new faces to fight and these massive chaotic battles have really tested our ability to organize and re-organize on the fly (because actually getting hit generally means instant death for us). Kudos to those leading fights (potentially for the first time) and those who keep throwing themselves in, it's a refreshing change and I hope it's just as fun for you.
    @Cyrene littles: Oh, and just as a heads up, most of the people who raided last night are always willing to talk about ways to improve, either in a group, personal offense, or curing.  Don't be afraid to approach any of the folks from last night and ask questions, and if you can't reconcile how to do so IC, send someone a message.
  • Asmodron said:
    Caelan said:
    Pretty sure I was the onlynone to die in that Hashan raid.  Popped in on my phone to open a House creditsale... got an invite. Went to the computer and the second I logged in Hashan tried to brazier me (pretty cheesedick), and I realized the laptop in FL is definitely NOT set up for raid stuff.

Yep I also arrived just for the end of it. Popped in to psion los, breathstreams, beckon spam, and guards being summoned plus cfh spam (getting tired of that..). I definitely do recall eleusians dying though.
    Yeah in the end we fucked you guys up pretty good ;-)

• Itkovian said:
    Keorin said:
    Eryl said:

Agreed, on both those sentiments. The fighting's been great, and I hate that I missed last night's. We need to keep it up, however, and not let them bounce more rubble! There's real appetite in Cyrene in seeing us be active on the battlefield, so let's hope we can keep it up.

That said, though it's useful to be able to retal, there's still plenty avenues for our gung-ho fighters to get our hands dirty and get live combat done (skirmishing, for example, hitting shrines, crusades, and so on)... but it'd be great to be able to keep retaliating.

However, hopefully that raid is something we can spin in a good way. "Look what those foul Dawnspearators did to our noble Pantheon! We must take a stand against their barbarism! The good of all Civilization demands it!" and so on. :)

I object to the lack of prominent positioning of the statues of the only two True Divine. They should be at the top, thrice the size of the others! The ruins we left will pave the way for this correction.
  • Sorry, the only place that Deucora statues belong are in the basement, gathering dust, alone. And so they shall remain