What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You don't get it. Attacking someone, even in defence of a citymate, 10000% opens them up to retribution. There is your context. The attacker hunting everyone down is in the right
  • edited September 2018
    Results for the previous Egghunt are:

Player                            Score
    ---------------------------------------
    Klendathu                          1338

I had much fun running around with the Ashtan team dropping all the egg gatherers! Thanks for the fun @Ryzan, @Klendathu and @Alik!

• edited September 2018
    I do get it.  There is no retribution to be had if you are the aggressor though.  They're seeking retribution on you for your aggressive action in their presence.  That you think you can seek retribution later for their response to your aggressive act is just weird.  What it should be called is revenge.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    I do get it.  There is no retribution to be had if you are the aggressor though.  They're seeking retribution on you for your aggressive action in their presence.  That you think you can seek retribution later for their response to your aggressive act is just weird.  What it should be called is revenge.
    Torinn... that's not how that works.

If I'm fighting Aegoth and Proficy, and they decide they need backup because I'm just that terrifying, I'm well within my rights to gank Cooper afterwards since he came to help them.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited September 2018
    Them calling in backup is different than getting attacked by a group because you wandered into them.  But do whatever you want, the rules are worded loosely for a good reason anyways.
  • Either way, they're not breaking any PK rules...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I never said they were.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Truax said:
    Results for the previous Egghunt are:

Player                            Score
    ---------------------------------------
    Klendathu                          1338

I had much fun running around with the Ashtan team dropping all the egg gatherers! Thanks for the fun @Ryzan, @Klendathu and @Alik!

We all just went full beastmode and grabbed eggs from people we killed, then turtled up near the end. Despite what the other people involved might say, it was a sound strategy and paid off. Heaps of fun, and heaps of eggs. :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Antonius said:
    Ismay said:
    None of that would happen if there was no timer on bounty completion.
    Lol.
    Well, maybe I was exaggerating just a tad bit...  :p
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• You do have a valid reason for PKing your citymates in front of you...
    ...Just as they have valid reason to come after you for joining in, later.

Pretty sure this was even the same ruling when cause counting was a thing. You defend someone outside of the city, you open yourself up to be killed later. Don't think that part's ever changed; nobody said you can't defend people... You just don't get to defend them without consequence later if the 'aggressor' so chooses.

• Penwize said:
    This double XP business sure has been something else.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 146.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 88th step to Divinity.
    How is this possible?!. 145-146 in what? 48hrs? Even with the elite bonus stack I've only managed 20% during whole event at lvl 111

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Last one was on the 16th, so that'd be 145-146 in about a week!  I stacked the mayan crown xp elixir for most of it, and used a handful of profithyst and a few orb charges I had saved up.  I managed about 16-20%/day for the week, except Gauntlet day.

It was really nice to get back to trying for efficient bashing, felt like old times again for a little while.  I really miss it, and I hate that the gold cap effectively killed this kind of thing for me. :(
  • @Penwize get some help man. I go away for a week and you don't even leave your desk!

• Dunn said:
    @Penwize get some help man. I go away for a week and you don't even leave your desk!
    He was just waiting patiently for you to get back.
  • Dunn said:
    @Penwize get some help man.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Penwize said:

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 146.
    Damn it man.... stop bashing

I still have hopes of catching up and passing you

Dream killer 
  • Proficy said:
    Penwize said:

Dream killer 
    Sounds like you need to man up and start grinding. I mean, if Penwize can do it anyone can, amiright?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • What a jerk-face.

You drop a dazzling crystal vial of Woe.
    An ancient alchemical golem bends over and picks up a dazzling crystal vial of Woe.
    Casting an expert eye over an ancient alchemical golem, you determine that he has nothing to steal

• Dupre said:
    Proficy said:

Dream killer 
    What was it you said?

"Please with the crying!"

"you have so much in your favor already and are screaming for more."

"jus sounds like no one wants to put in the effort required"

Put you're money where you're mouth is B)
    I hope you stump your toe or something
  • Proficy said:
    I hope you stump your toe or something

Joke's on you both. I even have arties for that!

• The new favour messages are so cool. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited September 2018
    Ayani said:
    Thick, dark brown leather forms the weathered and scuffed cover of this sturdy adventurer's journal.
    Its head-caps and corners are reinforced with brass, gleaming in concert with a small loop piercing 
    its spine from which three miniature metal chains hang tightly. The unmistakable smell of old books 
    and dusty parchment wafts from within, the many dense pages yellowed with age and fraying at the 
    corners.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 4 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Ayani.
    It will reset to you.

You are holding:
    Talismans:
       An adventurer's journal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably paid too much to get this, but I am both excited and happy!
    @Ayani what talisman set is that part of?