What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Name: contenders
    Partial name: contenders
    Description: A set of talismans related to the contenders of Achaea.
    Talismans:
    A funereal bouquet. (contendersbouquet)
    A porcelain piglet bank. (contenderspig)
    An adventurer's journal. (contendersjournal)
    An odious jug of chum. (contendersjug)
    A featureless battle figurine. (contendersfigurine)
    A prismatic stud. (contendersstud)
    A crimson ribbon bar. (contendersribbon)
    A bronze-handled magnifying glass. (contendersglass)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I won a relic from the Temple of the Sky today!! Now I only need to figure out how to get it out ... as it is quite heavy and seems fixed to the floor ... any suggestions are welcome.

Glad my combat training paid off after all and I beat Vastar’s strongest fair and square!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tsk tsk.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited September 2018
    This happens when you return to the game forgetting a lot of the things...

Mhaldor raided, oh I have no idea what I was doing.
    Raid ended, I happily called everyone to CC for Deplete Glory free xp.
    Quickly everyone gathered, excited.

You see the following people here:
    Aluine, Voli, Rane, Emiya, Liliana, Samizsea, Zbaco, Verrucht, Vika, Ielana, Aivilyn, Eril, Jinos, Kayeil, Erza, Pythagoras, Leorea, Raemond, Lurch, Dalok, Ailziara, Auria, Tarvius, Jahrak, Krumm, Dochitha

You may not enact that feat again, as you have done so recently.

- 2018/09/25 03:35:03 - Dochitha says, "I AM SORRY."
    - 2018/09/25 03:35:08 - Dochitha says, "It's on cooldown I am too old omg."

Guys, I am sorry...

• I sincerely hope you didn't say 'omg' over CT.

• edited September 2018
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    Have a free spin on us!

That's so nice! Thank you!
  • @Dochitha I had to welcome you back. Also that CWHO was too fat to ignore. <3
  • So everyone should murder you for disrupting prayer? Monster.
  • Decided to try it just for fun. RIP.

Cooper vs. Slith

• You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    Slith, Lord of the Undead says, "Pathetic."
    Savage. I think it was Atalkez who first showed him, and that thing does like 30-odd afflictions on top of all those lv2 breaks lmao. Fair and balanced.

• Cooper said:
    Decided to try it just for fun. RIP.

Cooper vs. Slith
    8500 damage, quad-break, concussion, every aff in the game it looks like. 

You got this man, don't give up...
  • edited September 2018
    He's clearly not meant to be killable, or at least not without some way to weaken him, as his health doesn't drop even after multiple WSC in a row. Also don't try talking to him :sweat: .

And yeah, its every basic affliction in the game and his other two attacks instakill no matter your health. Pretty cool flavour on the attacks though, and a nice deathsight.
  •           

• You is kind,
    You is smart,
    You is suffused with the legendary endurance of the Black Boar.
  • Keorin said:
    Voc gives a victorious exclamation as a metal tank radiating waves of heat crumples violently in
    upon itself.
    As the elating experience of victory washes over you, you feel your understanding of the world
    improve.
    The City of Mhaldor has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

You guys rocked it <3
  • Had a lot of fun tonight. But alas, as time predicted, Mhaldor's second defendable has fallen. :cry:

... for now.
  • Taryius said:
    Had a lot of fun tonight. But alas, as time predicted, Mhaldor's second defendable has fallen. :cry:

... for now.
    Yeah. We got destroyed.

• You took it back once we lost enough people to the scariest pker of all: sleep
  • edited September 2018
    talisman refine coilbinding coiltop coilbottom

You refine 1 coilbinding pieces, 1 coilbottom pieces, and 1 coiltop pieces...
    You've been awarded with a level 1 coilbinding talisman piece!
    You just received message #1562 from Achaea.

What! Supposed to work this way?

• Yes.

Death pieces all redeem for 10cr so you'll have an equal chance at getting any piece when you refine them.

• Dochitha said:
    talisman refine coilbinding coiltop coilbottom

You refine 1 coilbinding pieces, 1 coilbottom pieces, and 1 coiltop pieces...
    You've been awarded with a level 1 coilbinding talisman piece!
    You just received message #1562 from Achaea.

What! Supposed to work this way?

5704h, 7080m, 25930e, 29260w cexkdb-78.9- 16:02:09.533 [  ] - 0 [0][0]
    You refine 1 coilbinding pieces, 1 coilbottom pieces, and 1 coilstrand pieces...
    You've been awarded with a level 1 crucibleflame talisman piece!
    You just received message #3751 from Achaea.
    5704h, 7080m, 25930e, 29260w cexkdb-78.9- 16:02:26.849 [  ] - 0 [0][0]

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Cooper said:
    Yes.

Death pieces all redeem for 10cr so you'll have an equal chance at getting any piece when you refine them.
    Yeah, but you can get lucky and get a better piece. HELP TALISMANS has a section on refining I think, that's all the details we have to go off of.

• Utianima said:
    Cooper said:
    Yes.

Yeah, but you can get lucky and get a better piece. HELP TALISMANS has a section on refining I think, that's all the details we have to go off of.
    He was more saying that yes, it is working as intended. There's a chance you can get lucky, but there's also a chance you can get unlucky and get stuff worth even less than the ones you combine (worth less than the total, that is).