What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Babel said:
    All benefit from the coming of Oblivion. You could say the perks are... universal.

Would've made it "No rimshot" but with @Dunn and the whole Hecate thing... people might talk

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Caelan said:

Would've made it "No rimshot" but with @Dunn and the whole Hecate thing... people might talk
    Jy'Barrak Dameron, the Hand says, "Ah. Of course, the Crone Queen's message nearly slipped my mind. She passes on a request to the Herald Dunn for daily massages. Her potion making has seen some difficulties, and she requires..."
    Jy'Barrak Dameron, the Hand says, "... loving reassurances from her husband."
    You say in a gravelly, reptilian voice, "I will let him know."

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Duplicating yourself is only feeding the problem. Didn't work for Mr Smith, won't help Dunn either.
  • We may be able to sate her appetite with our numbers. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited October 2018
    Bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Take one for the team". You the real MVP.

• Until his mutant offspring splortch into your city.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited October 2018
    You won't laugh when the Court gives me a corruption mechanism that involves me loosing my Hecate spawn on your city. That'll be sooooo much fun. Father/slug bonding time : > )

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Fortunately for Sapience, there is a surplus of salt to combat such a potential threat.

• Credits currently available for purchase:
           1 credits at     1 gold per credit.
          10 credits at 12300 gold per credit.
          70 credits at 12499 gold per credit.
          10 credits at 12500 gold per credit.
           8 credits at 12550 gold per credit.
          39 credits at 12699 gold per credit.
          28 credits at 12999 gold per credit.
          20 credits at 13300 gold per credit.
          66 credits at 13449 gold per credit.
           4 credits at 13490 gold per credit.
    (10 offers with higher prices have not been shown.)
    Total credits for sale: 256 shown (1367 total)  (Average sale price: 12173)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

someone made a mistake selling?

• Venser said:
    Credits currently available for purchase:

Those numbers are gross. All the more reason for a Bound Only credit market to be implemented so people can sell Unbound Credits as Bound and stop people profiting from their generosity should they choose to sell lower.
  • Devran said:
    Venser said:

Those numbers are gross. All the more reason for a Bound Only credit market to be implemented so people can sell Unbound Credits as Bound and stop people profiting from their generosity should they choose to sell lower.
    Yeah...extremely few people would actually sell credits cheaper just because they think they aren't going to be resold.

• Cooper said:
    Devran said:
    Venser said:

Yeah...extremely few people would actually sell credits cheaper just because they think they aren't going to be resold.
    If the admins wanted it used, they could make it so when you sold credits on there you got a bonus per credit (like, for every 100 sold you get a chance at a talisman piece or something), it lowers the price for buying bound only, keeps the price the same for non-bound, slightly reduces the floating credits.

But that won't happen so yeah, dumb idea.
  • Cooper said:
    Devran said:
    Venser said:

The outpouring of support in the actual thread that was created seems to indicate that more than 'extremely few' would. I disagree with you mate.
  • Outpouring of support? You mean the people that posted that would like to buy credits from a cheaper credit market?

I guarantee you that the amount of credits put up for sale on such a market would be minimal.

The support was for the general idea of cheaper credits, not because they would be putting their own credits up for sale cheaper. 

• I found out that coyote minipets exist.
    Anyone who knows me knows how much I love wild canids. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • CFS prices can almost never go down, unless the availability of gold suddenly becomes an issue to the point that people with mountains of reserves need to restock it for whatever reason. Unlikely to happen, obviously. Also the CFS price has gone up almost linearly with the decline in the playerbase, so not like that end of the problem is going to correct itself...ever.

I was thinking the other day that a system similar to some of the loot drop console/PC games might be a good quasi-solution. Not the loot drop part, they just happen to all be loot drop games, but the daily/weekly bounty part. Daily and/or weekly challenges that were conceivable but not necessarily giveaways which rewarded bound credits in return for accomplishing certain tasks in a given time period, similar to resolutions in theory but probably less long-term.

It would give a means for those who can't or won't spend real money on buying credits, and want to do more than endlessly bash to the gold cap every day in hopes of someday affording credits. You could also use the system to encourage certain playstyles or actions that people might not necessarily embark on otherwise. The bound credits wouldn't need to be substantial numerically, since the output is mostly scaled to a high-frequency basis, but it would provide daily or weekly goals for every player to shoot for which encourages interaction with the game in a way that isn't just hunting.

If doing 'x' gave you 1 bound credit, combined with the credits available through city and house sales, it provides a pretty good option for people to grind away on a long-term basis. Spending real money is still an option (as it is in most games. In-game objectives = slow progress, IRL cash = quick progress) but there would be an avenue for those who can't really do that, even if it's on a really long-term scale.

Just my two cents. 
  • Truax said:
    Having garnered the requisite number of supporters, you become The Archon Ascendant of Ashtan! A chorus of cheers erupts among the citizenry, who hope that you will lead them into a new age of prosperity.
    Congrats! I always liked @Truax.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Fun skirmishes on the Isle.

Jarrod, Ismay, Syndra, Holstein, Davok, Lucianus, Khalvan, Zii, Doromath, Nylian, Binbri, and Seortiae
    vs
    Morthif, Austere, Seragorn, Truax, Shirszae, and myself.

• Caelan said:
    Fun skirmishes on the Isle.

Jarrod, Ismay, Syndra, Holstein, Davok, Lucianus, Khalvan, Zii, Doromath, Nylian, Binbri, and Seortiae
    vs
    Morthif, Austere, Seragorn, Truax, Shirszae, and myself.

Jarrod was actually AFK and not involved at all, and Ismay joined at the last one.  
  • Fighting a monster, when suddenly...
    You can use another Battlerage ability again. Available abilities: Embrace, Tradeskills, Craftsmanship, Multiclass, Polymath
    :'(

• Azare said:
    Fighting a monster, when suddenly...
    You can use another Battlerage ability again. Available abilities: Embrace, Tradeskills, Craftsmanship, Multiclass, Polymath

HELP BUG

(Should be fixed now!)
  • Really would want to see the tradeskill battlerage ability. Sounds like something @Naomh would do.
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Azare said:

Hahahahha. That explains why I all of a sudden tried to embrace class all the time while using keneanung's bashing script just now. Could figure it out until it all of a sudden stopped. Phew!

• Ronwe said:
    Azare said:

HELP BUG

(Should be fixed now!)
    I did open a bug! It was closed immediately!! It's a new feature!!! =)
  • Polymath? I have questions

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Before anyone gets too hyped, this was not a peek at something terribly new and exciting.