What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Aralaya said:
    I did a thing and it didn't break!
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/gxQ2e1Xs
    The commas between the raw counts and the bracketed percentages are making my brain itch.
  • Total Antoniuses triggered: 1, (100%)
  • Slowly getting accustomed to the game still. Spent a good 20 minutes getting lost in the Wilderness, returning and harvesting a ton, sleeping, going on an adventure, seeing my few "OMG CRITTTTTT!!!" instant-kill from a friend (Note: They were a dragon).

Looking into what it will take to get back into exploring all the bashing areas and how to set my triggers more accurately so I'm not attacking allies/neutral NPCs.

And if I have time, will actually attempt drawing my Persona for sharing on the boards.
  • Antonius said:
    Aralaya said:
    The commas between the raw counts and the bracketed percentages are making my brain itch.
    Suffer in suffering or something

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Almost a month in, I have myself slowly getting back into the swing of things.

Then get a message from one of the leadership of Eleusis and was offered to "Come back home"

I promptly morphed to Wyvern, tracked the guy, and performed an areal glomp/bearhug both shocking and entertaining the person who sent me a tell followed by gleeful happiness (Former member of the Hugs Foundation! LoL)

Went through and was re-introduced into each part of Eleusis, some stuff I had already discovered, some parts that I had somehow overlooked. Reminisced on old times and tagged along with @Marlo who has taken the place as my new Mentor and a welcome new friend.
  • Truax said:

Another Crusade hosted by the Skylord @Vastar's followers! Thanks for the invitation to take part @Klendathu!

Thanks to all Ashtan's participants @Kyrra, @Penwize, @Majin, @Thiev, and @Mindshell for the good times. You are a fun team to fight alongside!
    Really enjoyed it. Finally seeing the benefit of being an Occie in groups!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Antonius said:
    Aralaya said:
    Not to mention it's not even lined up properly...

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Oh, I like that colour scheme a lot.
  • edited July 2018
    I like mine. :o
    Yes, it tracks hits taken from mobs.

• Jarrod said:
    Antonius said: 
    Aralaya said:
    Not to mention it's not even lined up properly...

I'm too lazy to figure out how string formatting works

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Pyori said:
    I like mine. :o
    Yes, it tracks hits taken from mobs.

I want...
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• You slip behind an undead squire and garrote him with your whip.
    The coalescence of power suffusing you empowers your blow.
    Clattering with animosity, an undead squire bides his time as he prepares to retaliate.
    You crack Elentari's Scourge over your head before repeatedly lashing an undead squire with it.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    Clattering with animosity, an undead squire bides his time as he prepares to retaliate.
    Standing stock-still for a moment, an undead squire approaches you with his pennon held defensively
    before himself.
    Noticing a momentary lapse in your guard, an undead squire puts his training to test, jamming his
    rusty shortsword between your ribs and carving you up.
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    Fire lashes out from a Shield of Absorption, ravaging the unsuspecting form of an undead squire with
    its insatiable fury.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    A prickly, stinging sensation spreads through your body.

• With that and the culling blade, I'm getting horrible imperian flashbacks of having like 30 lines of text in between prompts for some things.

• Aralaya said:
    Siduri said:
    I crawled out of my hole and argued with an Angel.
    And survived.
    And saved me from causing said angel to blow up Targossas :D

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• edited July 2018
    That timing, sorry @Garros

Vender tries to leave, but you block him from moving that way.
    5704h, 7080m, 25930e, 22896w cexkdb-1.6- 22:03:42.877 [ ] - 0 [0][0]
    You stop blocking.
    5704h, 7080m, 25930e, 22896w cexkdb-1.6- 22:03:43.025 [ ] - 0 [0][0]
    A boomerang of returning comes flying into the room, grabs Garros, and flies back off whence it came
    5704h, 7080m, 25930e, 22896w cexkdb-1.6- 22:03:43.030 [ ] - 0 [0][0]
    (Party): Vender says, "Anze ENTERED Circle of Damnation."
    5704h, 7080m, 25930e, 22896w cexkdb-1.6- 22:03:43.035 [ ] - 0 [0][0]

• I thought mass stopped boomerang, not blocking?
  • Got 103. Heres to 104.

• Walls or mass, not blocking

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • The bounty placed on you by Hashan has been claimed by a citizen.
    You just received message #4049 from Achaea.
    5390h 7003m (100%) (100%) XX|EE br
    A holocaust globe comes falling down from above to land with a 'THUMP.'
    >5390h 7018m (100%) (100%) XX|EE br (+15m, 0.2%)
    >5390h 7003m (100%) (100%) XX|EE br
    >5390h 6988m (100%) (100%) XX|EE br
    [down - Dunn (1)]
    5390h 7003m (100%) (100%) XX|EE br (+15m, 0.2%)
    Dunn, riding a phantom grizzly bear, arrives from the down.
    Naram, a black retriever leaps to his paws and bestows a hearty lick upon his Master's hand before
    coming to heel.
    [here - Dunn (1)]
    Dunn puts on a contorted iron shackle emanating prismatic light.
    Dunn gives an elegant white letter to you.
    5390h 6988m (100%) (100%) XX|EE br
    Dunn, riding a phantom grizzly bear, leaves to the down.
    A War Witch pinches Dunn on his behind, obviously testing for firmness.
    A black retriever leaves at a run, commanded onwards.
    [down - Dunn (1)]
    5390h 6988m (100%) (100%) XX|EE br

*******************************************************************************
    The holocaust globe ominously stops pulsing for a fraction of a second, and then explodes into a
    fiery conflagration that consumes all around it.

The holocaust globe ominously stops pulsing for a fraction of a second, and then explodes into a

Pain wracks your soul as you begin your new life. As the new body forms, you realise you now have a
    caved forehead and a protruding brow, and you are covered with porous skin.

Impeccable timing...
  • Sadly, that didn't complete my bounty on you.
    spread positivity
  • Atalkez said:
    Walls or mass, not blocking
    I don't feel so bad now ;)