What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• There's not much point in war between any orgs in terms of the "no way to win" and "what do we do now" factors.
  • Two special things happened to me today, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 103. You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

And!

Today marks the exact one real life month of me having the piggybank, and I've been collecting all of the descriptions for it. 
    I decided that I would either break it open on the exact one year mark or level 3 Gauntlets worth of gold. Whatever came first.

After seeing this, though, a big part of me doesn't ever want to break it open now.

Fashioned from fine clay and coated in a thick, lustrous layer of bright pink glaze, this comedic
    porcelain porcine effigy bears a narrow opening along its spine, perfectly sized to allow gold 
    sovereigns to be fed through. The pig's belly reaches far past its stubby legs, making it impossible 
    to balance. Its incredible corpulence is unrivaled, its folds magnificent to behold.

A porcelian piggy bank of Estachian proportions oinks, "1000000."

I want to keep my Estachian forever.  :'(
  • Iohanna said:
    Two special things happened to me today, and I'm absolutely thrilled. 

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 103. You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

And!

Today marks the exact one real life month of me having the piggybank, and I've been collecting all of the descriptions for it. 
    I decided that I would either break it open on the exact one year mark or level 3 Gauntlets worth of gold. Whatever came first.

After seeing this, though, a big part of me doesn't ever want to break it open now.

Fashioned from fine clay and coated in a thick, lustrous layer of bright pink glaze, this comedic
    porcelain porcine effigy bears a narrow opening along its spine, perfectly sized to allow gold 
    sovereigns to be fed through. The pig's belly reaches far past its stubby legs, making it impossible 
    to balance. Its incredible corpulence is unrivaled, its folds magnificent to behold.

A porcelian piggy bank of Estachian proportions oinks, "1000000."

I want to keep my Estachian forever.  :'(
    kill it with fire!
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Atalkez said:
    Farrah said:
    "Testing." There was nothing to test. Atalkez just really wanted to declare war on something. Sigh.
    If it wasn't for the pressure from some particular softie worrying about soldiers, we'd still be Hostile.

i struggle to understand why people are soldiers if they dont......soldier....if i understand the issue two cities go to war only soldiers can fight each other freely. for some reason noncoms or people who cant fight well are soldiers...this is the same situation as a noncom joining mark in that case. Its not for roleplay to do. I mean you can but the role comes with pk.
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • OH DAMN I MADE IT OUT ALIVE!

...shit I went the wrong way.

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

1 2 3 GO

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/2MLzVcc6

brb buying a lotto ticket.
  • edited May 2018
    Its incredible corpulence is unrivaled, its folds magnificent to behold.  

Does Hecate have a rival?
  • just think if you had managed to pk farrah you'd have gone up to like level 40.
  • Kiet said:
    just think if you had managed to pk farrah you'd have gone up to like level 40.
    Haha lol, I wouldn’t be able to handle that at all! I didn’t know PKing gave EXP tho, good to know
  • Today, I decided I'd like an out-of-subs plot! Anyone know of someone who's selling? 
  • Alasiel said:
    TARGOSSAS NEWS #1824                                    (05/09/2018 at 11:56) 
    From   : Political Administrator Chanakya
    To     : Citizens of Targossas
    Subject: Appointed Lumarch
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Archivist Alasiel Averial has been appointed to the position of Lumarch of Targossas on this day.

Pretty excited. Also kinda nervous!

Good luck!

Leadership is probably one of the more interesting things I've done in Achaea.  Just don't let all the haters get you down. :O

• Reyson said:
    Today, I decided I'd like an out-of-subs plot! Anyone know of someone who's selling? 
    Get in line, bub!
  • behind me
     <3 
  • edited May 2018
    Kiet said:
    yeah also don't steal [s]7[/s] 3 million gold, after calling people who were calmly discussing Hashan's repercussions 'bullies and warmongers who do not possess the ability to reason' - only to then spaz TF out and steal from the coffers, make a textwall post, and making sure it can't defend well by kicking out the High Warden, MoW, MoS, a fellow Hierophant, and unaiding all of them -  it might get you more haters
    FTFY

• Wait, is that a real thing that happened?
  • Um... yeah... can we not do this. It's been enough of a headache dealing with the drama in game without bringing it to forums too.

Please pass the Marisella.
  • Agreed, Kiet’s post was stinging enough.

Start to learn something, then end up 2 steps back combat wise. Really trying to not just have someone give me a full “press f1 to win” but definitely making more mistakes than I should. 
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Oh, I thought this was an old reference or something. Seemed like sound advice and made me chuckle.
  • Well, it IS pretty sound advice. :D
  • Minifie said:

Start to learn something, then end up 2 steps back combat wise. Really trying to not just have someone give me a full “press f1 to win” but definitely making more mistakes than I should. 
    Mmm I know that feeling. Automation has just generally turned me off for combat. 
  • Asmodron said:
    Minifie said:

Mmm I know that feeling. Automation has just generally turned me off for combat. 
    Out of interest, what do you define as 'Automation'

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Asmodron said:
    Minifie said:

Out of interest, what do you define as 'Automation'
    I don't know about Asmodron, but I define automation as a system that you 'start' and runs until either you die, your opponent dies, or you tell it to stop running. It not only makes all logic choices for you based on the input received, but also executes on those logic choices. 

Semi-Auto is something I consider to be a system making logic choices and you pushing the button to act on that logic choice, or choosing to do something else, the system never running of its own accord without you pressing some button on/around every balance.
  • Basically what Israyhl said, and going back to Minifie's definition of "press f1 to win".

I personally do not use such concepts, and yes I am definitely punished for it when I go up against groups that have amazing scripts. I just dont see the fun in it.
  • Keep on doing what you want Asmodron, I'm extremely happy with your group combat ability.

• I will switch targets based on the target of my group leader, and call afflictions/blocking exit/bombs on Party, but I don't auto in groups either. My damage stack is semi-auto, but I haven't been arsed to revisit it and fix it to be more streamlined and smarter (therefore faster). 
  • I like it because it's fun to code.  But I'm also a code monkey so..
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Is it the only text game, too?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.