What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Caelan used mayo and got one kill. Somewhere, @aegoth is crying.
  • Mezghar said:
    Caelan used mayo and got one kill. Somewhere, Aegoth is crying.

Why? Everybody knows everything is better with mayo!
  • edited May 2018
    Because Caelan is misusing it, and wasted a gold phial.

Just like he wastes his atlatls
  • Better to use them to farm Cyrenians. You’re right. 

• You say that like farming Eleusians is any better
  • edited May 2018
    Klendathu said:
    Asmodron said:
    Caelan said:

Then, Asmodron was talking shit in shouts about Aegis and the Aegeans, so we told him we were coming for his shrines. 

Lol, if you're going to keep using "you're an invisible army" excuse in every argument, then yes you're definitely going to get shit talk :P. You're an order based on warfare, but for some reason you keep trying to give public excuses for it, which makes you look bad. Just go with what happens, not everything needs an excuse.

We first considered ignoring when the ashtani team came in force, but then decided meh, let's have some fun. Bad turnout XD
    Looking at this from the outside, albeit as an interested party, the invisible army reason is perfectly valid. Most of the defiling seems to happen when there's no or few Aegeans to defend. Not wishing to descend into the circlejerk that is the numbers game, but 1 Darkwalker is going to beat 0 Aegeans 9 times out of 10.

Definitely not going to descend into that circlejerk again, focusing on 1 side always having numbers or not in comparison to the other, seems like a failed debate from the start. :P

The majority of us long since saw the Aegean conflict over when Aegis had to seal off his temple and send invincible mobs into Siroccian to counter the defilers. The entire affair feels over and done at this point, but using excuses for it is meh.
  • edited May 2018
    Aegoth said:
    You say that like farming Eleusians is any better
    During a war, yeah. :)

• Cyrene harder to fight than eleusis atm 
  • @Caelan @Klendathu

All I gotta say is, I don't whine when we get hit at 4:00 AM for me. It's where I live, it's not my fault or yours. Numbers will almost never be even, and we don't even really get to choose them unless you're attacking. And no, most of the time when you're doing an RP war, you don't push people back and say 'shoo'. Now, for tanks/city raids, it's common curtesy just so the defending team will engage. Otherwise, Meh. 

I've fought @Rangor @Miriew @Torrent and friends quite a bit. Hell, just over a weak ago I was at 150 kills. heh heh. Anyways, I don't complain when people hit our shrines and I don't have the numbers to defend. I'm just like, and you can quote me, "Alright guys, lets just grab some corpses and prepare for a counterstrike." Why? Because this is a game and I can do that. What I don't do, when @Rangor's team is outnumbering mine by three to four people, is come here and cry about it. Seriously, haha- get over it. 

Anyways, @Caelan, when I jump you- you will die. Love you guys!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I'd put money on the Cyrene zerg over current Eleusis any day, with or without Rangor
  • edited May 2018
    They're not complaining about people hitting their shrines with nobody around to defend, jsyk.

They're complaining about people doing it, and then trying to brag about taking the shrines down, as if they did the impossible.

It's like guard raiding when like 1 or 2 people are awake, and then bragging about how much you rekt their city.

• EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    aite then

And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • So this happened...

Dickbigdick (male Xoran).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 11th of Mayan, 752 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Citizen in Cyrene.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

Also, forgot what thread I was reading. Thought for a minute I was in the sewers.
  • Speaking of bragging... it's funny Caelan is bragging about dusting our shrines with Ashtan, because when I was defiling shrines in the Aegean Keep, he popped in, saw it was me, and ran back to Eleusis, despite having totems, traps, and aggro denizens giving blackout+web on his side.

We've had some fun skirmishes with a bunch of Aegeans though, @Shirszae @Majin @Ryzan @Seragorn and sometimes a few Cyrenians who joined in the fighting, kudos to you guys!
  • I would like to take full credit for starting the banter last night. You're welcome.
  • Aegoth said:
    I'd put money on the Cyrene zerg over current Eleusis any day, with or without Rangor
    fear our bureaucracy, biznitches

• edited May 2018
    Asmodron said:

Lol, if you're going to keep using "you're an invisible army" excuse in every argument, then yes you're definitely going to get shit talk :P. You're an order based on warfare, but for some reason you keep trying to give public excuses for it, which makes you look bad. Just go with what happens, not everything needs an excuse.

We first considered ignoring when the ashtani team came in force, but then decided meh, let's have some fun. Bad turnout XD
    Mezghar said:
    Caelan used mayo and got one kill. Somewhere, @aegoth is crying.
    Asmodron said:
    Klendathu said:
    Looking at this from the outside, albeit as an interested party, the invisible army reason is perfectly valid. Most of the defiling seems to happen when there's no or few Aegeans to defend. Not wishing to descend into the circlejerk that is the numbers game, but 1 Darkwalker is going to beat 0 Aegeans 9 times out of 10.

Definitely not going to descend into that circlejerk again, focusing on 1 side always having numbers or not in comparison to the other, seems like a failed debate from the start. :P

The majority of us long since saw the Aegean conflict over when Aegis had to seal off his temple and send invincible mobs into Siroccian to counter the defilers. The entire affair feels over and done at this point, but using excuses for it is meh.
    Astarod said:
    @Caelan @Klendathu

All I gotta say is, I don't whine when we get hit at 4:00 AM for me. It's where I live, it's not my fault or yours. Numbers will almost never be even, and we don't even really get to choose them unless you're attacking. And no, most of the time when you're doing an RP war, you don't push people back and say 'shoo'. Now, for tanks/city raids, it's common curtesy just so the defending team will engage. Otherwise, Meh. 

I've fought @Rangor @Miriew @Torrent and friends quite a bit. Hell, just over a weak ago I was at 150 kills. heh heh. Anyways, I don't complain when people hit our shrines and I don't have the numbers to defend. I'm just like, and you can quote me, "Alright guys, lets just grab some corpses and prepare for a counterstrike." Why? Because this is a game and I can do that. What I don't do, when @Rangor's team is outnumbering mine by three to four people, is come here and cry about it. Seriously, haha- get over it. 

Anyways, @Caelan, when I jump you- you will die. Love you guys!
    @Asmodron
     We had a new recruit assigned a task.  "Keep the Sunderlands for a year."   We did it.  We ceased doing it. Our mission was over after we declared hostilities, performed the mission as ordered, and you all never accepted hostilities.  Krizal then went around when NO ONE was around, or just me, defiling every single shrine.  Not once, not twice, not even for a week straight.  The shit has been going on for a RL month-ish (well after the original task was successfully completed), including bashing the Temple when no one was around (long tradition of being a dickhead thing to do in a Temple - and just one reason ALL OTHER Divine have locked temples).  The porticulis was actually something I mentioned about 6 RL months ago, so I don't know if the timing just worked out or what.  But I would imagine if Twilight opened up his Temple to all, the porticulis might stay up.   So sure, you can say you won after we had already won.  I guess that's the Twinkles thing to do, right?  :P 

So the Seneschal that;
    *  city-enemied me as I was standing face-to-face with him offering a duel, because he dishonored @Aegis, just so he wouldn't have to duel and who;
    *  asked Eleusis for peace so we could tag-team Mhaldor together (while allowing his people to violate a 5 centuries old treaty/understanding and actively defiling shrines to Lady Artemis)
    * has a habit of talking shit while sitting in relative safety, be it guards, citizens, a ship, whatever... ;
    * decided to start talking shit from his ship about how the Aegeans were cowards..; 

Honestly, zero room for shit talk from that guy IC.  I might die a lot more than I used to, but I'm hardly ever in the village.  So yeah, that dude gets the least amount of effort when I reply because everyone knows everything he says is a joke (full disclaimer: OOC I don't know you at all) , so I actively mock the "invisible army' thing because everyone knows it's just a BS way to claim credit for shit you had no control in.  Reminds me of Zack Galifinakis in Dinner For Schmucks with 'Mind Control'.

That wasn't an Ashtani team.  That was the Aegeans with 1, maybe 2 extras - but yeah, most are Asthani.   I think the only people you were missing was Ajoc and Kasa.  WTF are you talking about 'bad turnout' ?  Unless you mean 'bad showing on Hashan's part'  then yeah it happens. No biggy.  I remember looking at your QWHO thinking 'seriously, all these assholes are the same ones that were here 8 hours ago...wait, that means I was here too, damnit'    There, that covers your replies.  NEXT! :P

@Mezghar man, I was like seriously?  The other day I used it and got something like 7/10 kills.  Last night....1 ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!

@Astarod who was whining about numbers? Up until this point (and beyond it) I was saying last night was pretty damn fun.  I spent all day beating on Hashan.  I played for something like 5 hours from work on a horrid wi-fi that was giving me 3-4 seconds doublestrikes.  Didn't bitch at all.  It was fun.  Then I came home and had some heartburn so I came downstairs here and logged in.  Didn't take long for @Puxi I think, to shout something, then Asmodron started replying from his ship.  The Aegeans decided 'enough' and noticed you had ample defenders available, so we did our thing.  An amazing day/night of the two smallest groups (Eleusis / Aegeans) beating on the latest up-and-comer for talking shit :D I WILL KEEL YOU!

edit:  I will say that Eleusis hasn't been getting the credit they deserve though.  For such a small village/city and one where the overwhelming majority have no desire to fight (which I find reprehensible), they've been tea-bagging the hell out of Twilight lately.  The Scions (not sure about the Heartwood) are all getting really into the fighting and Nature-y stuff way more than they were.  It is awesome

• Tldr this whole thing please
  • Haha. If you're feeling proud about the showing of Eleusis+Aegis, keep in mind that you're only half of what Hashan has to deal with on a daily basis. We're getting beat on by Mhaldor and Targossas, too.

Huge, huge props to Hashan for still fighting on and not completely collapsing even when faced with relentless attacks! <3<3<3
     <3 
  • take your rants to fucking rants section of the forums. NO ONE BESIDES YOU WANTS TO OR CARES TO READ YOUR RANTS HERE. @Makarios will the moderators keep the thread clean no body wants to read this shit in this particular thread. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Puxi said:
    Mathilda said:
    Haha. If you're feeling proud about the showing of Eleusis+Aegis, keep in mind that you're only half of what Hashan has to deal with on a daily basis. We're getting beat on by Mhaldor and Targossas, too.

Huge, huge props to Hashan for still fighting on and not completely collapsing even when faced with relentless attacks! <3<3<3
    Truth Five: The body may be made stronger through combat.
    Yeah, honestly, being able to fight constantly has upped my team a bit. Keep them fair (for the most part, RP-reamings have to happen too)  and everyone's happy. I tend to cut people bitching out, for the most part.@Caelan

@Caelan Do I need to beat the crap out of you, once again?
    Related image 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • What thread am I in
  • edited May 2018
    @Mathilda Yeah, well aware of what Hashan has bitten off, but they've managed to take their beatings and then turn around and lash out at those two orgs I'm in, repeatedly (so just giving those two props for dishing back despite numbers).

@Everyone Else..  Fuck off, I'm saying we had a good time (albeit with some clarifications).  Jesus you're all so pissy all the time.  I just had to reply to 4 posts from 3 people.  Crai moar.

@Astarod I mean, if you think you can

• you all have to stop with the gifs and pics my data limit is weeping
     <3 
  • edited May 2018
    Mathilda said:
    you all have to stop with the gifs and pics my data limit is weeping
    Suffer the suffering, Nature wins by default, CHAOS! All that jazz..  Part of the NWO plan!!

edit: Just made you reload the page MUHAHAH

• Vika said:
    Tldr this whole thing please
    Tl;dr
    • Hashan leadership talks shit.
    • Orgs retaliate
    • People get pissy
    • IC war turns to Forums war
    • MUCH SALT
    tada