What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I joined hashan. some kid kept hurling insults. sent him to the you died load screen. I was ousted from hashan. bwahahahahahah
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden said:
    I joined hashan. some kid kept hurling insults. sent him to the you died load screen. I was ousted from hashan. bwahahahahahah
    I mean, we do have laws hahahaha. Hope you're not terribly salty @Driden

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Dunn said:
    So that’s why mordyval went to Hashan...
    Beat me to it....
  • Driden said:
    I joined hashan. some kid kept hurling insults. sent him to the you died load screen. I was ousted from hashan. bwahahahahahah
    "Some Kid"

You went from joining to ousted, enemied and having a bounty completed on you in 53 minutes. Must be some kid of record.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • if he got a pk off it he won tho
  • Kiet said:

worth
    FTFY 

• true.

if a city wont let you pk your citymate what's the point of living there
  • Not having to play with petty muscle bound hot heads? ;)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I'm pretty cool headed and it's been years since I pkd a citymate, but having the option unironically makes a lot of terrible personalities either not join or stay out of the way if they do.

The kind of person that wants to eternally do the "I'm not touching you" routine is not someone I wanna share a text city with (or at least, not someone I want to actively see in my city).
  • Dunn said:
    That is two posts of yours in a week that made me stop and say “huh. Salty.” 

You’re shooting for a record here. Exxia will not be happy. 
    Too many people are salty. Like. Dunn, do you get salty? I mean, with your killcount, I wouldn't get salty with anything anymore hahahaha. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited May 2018
    I'm just being contrary.  Been in a bad mood due to RL recently.  I'll try to stop channeling Exxia.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I thought I was the only person who could piss people off with snark? Who’s stealing my schtick this time? :(
  • Torinn said:
    I'm just being contrary.  Been in a bad mood due to RL recently.  I'll try to stop channeling Exxia.
    Wanna grab a beer? Or ten. 

• (Yesterday) got back into the arena with Isra. Couldn't remember half my aliases and such, which meant I couldn't pull off a dsb properly. So the slow damage game it was. 7 torso and 6 arm fracs later...
  • edited May 2018
    saw a forestall level up

You gasp with the realisation that Cataleya has reached the level of 4th Order of the Hyperphysical.
    A tiny pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

• edited May 2018
    Transcended philosophy. One more down to trans everything goal!!

Tattoos next!

• Yesterday:  You pay 774 Bound Credits and upgrade to a Dreadblade bastard sword!  <3 

Today: Got eight or so kills in the defense and completed a resolution in the process, so that's neat!

• Defended and got a lot of guard kills. Cried. Fought Eleusians and had to deal with grovesummon. Cried some more. I also ate a burrito, and man, was it a good burrito. 

Good day? Eh. 

• Astarod said:
    Defended and got a lot of guard kills. Cried. Fought Eleusians and had to deal with grovesummon. Cried some more. I also ate a burrito, and man, was it a good burrito. 

Good day? Eh. 
    Yeah but now you no longer have a burrito.

• Pyori said:
    Astarod said:
    Defended and got a lot of guard kills. Cried. Fought Eleusians and had to deal with grovesummon. Cried some more. I also ate a burrito, and man, was it a good burrito. 

Good day? Eh. 
    Yeah but now you no longer have a burrito.
    Just the memort of it with sad burrito gas :(
  • Astarod said:

Good day? Eh. 
    Well we Eleusians do love our burritos! Hogging those burritos by yourself. It's not about shrines its about the burritos!!
  • Ismay said:
    Finally, in all the time I've been playing Achaea, I reached HR5! Full member of the Insidium. I could break out in song and dance.

@Plak you are such a dead man for not telling me we were going to my promotion ritual thingy. I was so nervous throughout the entire thing!

Does anyone else get nervous while RPing in a crowd? I end up tongue-tied and sound like I was dropped on my head as a baby.
    It was fun! And about time! Also ... most excellent information to have, thank you for sharing, @Ismay ...
  • Ismay said:
    Finally, in all the time I've been playing Achaea, I reached HR5! Full member of the Insidium. I could break out in song and dance.

@Plak you are such a dead man for not telling me we were going to my promotion ritual thingy. I was so nervous throughout the entire thing!

Does anyone else get nervous while RPing in a crowd? I end up tongue-tied and sound like I was dropped on my head as a baby.
    Yes... there was that time I almost lost angels for everyone because I'm a bumbling idiot in front of crowds in games as well as in real life.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."