• @Anze
    Congratulations!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Good job Anze!
  • Kyrra said:
    Antidas said:
    Kyrra said:
    Uh, not sure where the misconception came from that Xaden and Frederich hang out in the Vastarian temple! Xaden's been enemied to Vastar for ages and our temple ejects enemies out on their ass the moment they step over the threshold.

People really should stop spreading lies to stir up drama, it's not cool.
    On an unrelated note, how much you wanna bet I can still get in despite being enemied ;)
    I'm not betting, I know it's possible. Mindshell used to evade in and switch to Runie to uproot all the totems, back when he was still Loosian.

Plus you're the reason they were added in the first place! They just don't work fully right. But the point was, if you just go waltzing in as an enemy, you get thrown back down the mountain.
    wtf, no I didn't. You can't change class inside enemy org property and I didn't even have serpent back then.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Mindshell said:
    Kyrra said:
    Antidas said:
    Kyrra said:
    Uh, not sure where the misconception came from that Xaden and Frederich hang out in the Vastarian temple! Xaden's been enemied to Vastar for ages and our temple ejects enemies out on their ass the moment they step over the threshold.

People really should stop spreading lies to stir up drama, it's not cool.
    On an unrelated note, how much you wanna bet I can still get in despite being enemied ;)
    I'm not betting, I know it's possible. Mindshell used to evade in and switch to Runie to uproot all the totems, back when he was still Loosian.

Plus you're the reason they were added in the first place! They just don't work fully right. But the point was, if you just go waltzing in as an enemy, you get thrown back down the mountain.
    wtf, no I didn't. You can't change class inside enemy org property and I didn't even have serpent back then.
    Really? I'm baffled how you got in for the last lot of totems though because you got enemied after the second lot :(

Our temple defenses are so broken but I know people enemied were getting ejected in the black tide event.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Gnaath said:
    Finally got my first ever artefact and have all my class skills and avoidance trans'd doesn't seem like much but it made me pretty happy.
    Careful it's addictive...Soon you'll have five! :)
  • edited July 2017

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Atalkez said:

Kythra said:
    Atalkez said:
    Evade > Sky Temple
    Chenubis > Atalkez 

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • At least he spelled that right, right?

Right?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited July 2017

16:56:19.612 Tesha exhales loudly.

16:56:19.612 Tesha points an elemental staff at Titania, the Dryad Queen, and a bolt of lightning cascades out and roars, screaming, into her body.

16:56:19.612 The lightning bolt finishes Titania, the Dryad Queen off, and as she dies, her eyeballs explode from their sockets with the fury of the storm.

16:56:19.612 Titania, the Dryad Queen has been slain by Tesha.

16:56:19.612 The Dryad Queen looks at you, unfathomable sadness in her eyes as her form loses its pale lustre, vibrancy and life leeched from the world in her passing. Her skin takes on a bark-like complexion as she raises her arms above her head, until all that remains is a slender tree with brilliant crimson leaves adorning its branches.

Fucking kill steal i swear to god

EDIT:  She 'dropped' her relic but like.  Not to the person that killed her.

It fucked off into EI and we can't find it at all. fml

• Completed my first trade deals yesterday. On a cutter with lubber level crew. 6 hours. Fuck ships.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Xaden said:
    Completed my first trade deals yesterday. On a cutter with lubber level crew. 6 hours. Fuck ships.
    Cutter is slow on the open water. Lubber crew is pretty unresponsive. Perfect storm of shite for a trade. Try a strider with a Fanatical Crew and your opinion may change.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Xaden said:
    Completed my first trade deals yesterday. On a cutter with lubber level crew. 6 hours. Fuck ships.
    Cutter is slow on the open water. Lubber crew is pretty unresponsive. Perfect storm of shite for a trade. Try a strider with a Fanatical Crew and your opinion may change.
    I just got perms on a friends Strider but couldn't be fucked sailing to Karbaz for crew morale on someone else's ship today.

Also, I wanna train up my crew so when I buy my own strider I can transfer a fully trained group over.

They're already at Untried 4/5 which I don't think is too bad since Friday...

Xaden said:
    Klendathu said:
    Xaden said:
    I just got perms on a friends Strider but couldn't be fucked sailing to Karbaz for crew morale on someone else's ship today.

Also, I wanna train up my crew so when I buy my own strider I can transfer a fully trained group over.

They're already at Untried 4/5 which I don't think is too bad since Friday...
    Get helm 5 aura, cook food for the crew and hunt seamonsters

• I should probably trans sea-faring too :/

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Goodbye for now!
    A group of 4 kola nuts falls out of your inventory.
    A group of 5 salt crystals falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of Rhastagarex falls out of your inventory.

What the... 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Xaden if you have genuinely noob crew the exp and morale trades are actually p nice.

I think when I got my strider I was sailing blindly in circles for hours, not even bothering to do any trades because  sailing in circles was less trying on my patience than trying to reach an actual destination >_> I don't recommend it to anyone though.

• Exp trade good all the way to Elite XIII. Morale trade never good. Better off just buying and cooking bait for morale making friends with @kaiu
  • Speaking of seafaring, what is the actual difference between one number rank? Lubber III to Lubber IV, for instance? Is it noticeable, or just the next step to a noticeable difference?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    No, you are not going to notice anything. There are >100 "steps" between Lubber I and Elite XIII.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited July 2017
    I did a thing.

EDIT: Whoops. One sec.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Being targeted in a raid and being radianced at the same time without wings is actually disgusting. Dirty, dirty fun. 
    Also I want to scream at @Drefan for keeping me cut off from communication for...98% of that entire raid.
    I got the last laugh, however!  B)

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/d3xjNbMA
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Now if only you guys would target rooms that actually mattered and make life difficult enough that people actually wanted to learn what to do, I'd be happy.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Then we'd get called griefers tho
  • Move guards from the crossroads and I'll see what I can do :)