What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• What's even an important room in Hashan other than xroads? Post office? Bank? You've put them all within 1 room of xroads and placed half or your available guards there!
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Pick any room along any major road and have at it.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited July 2017
    There's only like two major roads (north/south xroads which is mostly just north, and east/west of xroads). We've tanked those before, but mostly you just put all your guards there and if we guard bash we get complained at.

Realistically, we could tank xroads daily and the people who don't want to defend still aren't going to.
    edited July 2017
    Don't say that. It hurts my tender sensibilities to realize that you are probably 100% correct.

Also, if it's any consolation, I won't complain at you for guard bashing. Everyone else probably will, but I won't. Promise.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • It wasn't 20 minutes in, rude.

I had a meeting at 9, I left the house at 8:58 :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Micaelis said:
    Micaelis said:
    Morthif said:
    Teshatar would be amazing terrifying teshafying. 

You can't quote yourself to edit your own quote.

What is this!
  • Micaelis said:
    Micaelis said:
    Morthif said:

But Teshavatar would be adorable and so sparkly! <3
  • Farrah said:
    Micaelis said:
    Micaelis said:
    Morthif said:

You can't quote yourself to edit your own quote.

What is this!
    Quoteception.
  • edited July 2017
    Kiet said:
    There's only like two major roads (north/south xroads which is mostly just north, and east/west of xroads). We've tanked those before, but mostly you just put all your guards there and if we guard bash we get complained at.

Realistically, we could tank xroads daily and the people who don't want to defend still aren't going to.
    Hashan's in a bit of a power/combatant trough at the moment, which is too bad since group combat's so much more fun :( it was neat to have people step forward to go and fite, but it took some time just to gather them. There's some good planning and strats put down but people are still pretty disorganized (I should just start emperoring people after beckonx10 doesn't work >_>). Glad you guys stayed after @Kasa yelled back - we were honestly trying to get together to rumble! Sad I couldn't stay longer - almost missed my date just to squeeze out a last engage <_<

Jonathin said:

Also, if it's any consolation, I won't complain at you for guard bashing. Everyone else probably will, but I won't. Promise.
    Wouldn't mind a few more spectres getting picked off. So noisy.
  • I feel Hashan got better and better when we were raiding nearly every day. We gave good practice! :grin:

Gotta rebuild somehow.
  • Ada said:
    I feel Hashan got better and better when we were raiding nearly every day. We gave good practice! :grin:

New plan!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Can you stop with the 2am raids though, I'm asleep.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • For me today, tweaked a bit more from a combat side due to feedback on my combat logs. Sparred an Apostate 3 times and went from 2 very quick and heavy defeats to finishing with a win, which was great.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Hunted for hours to get level 85 just to lose it in a 8v1 cloud gank :s Not mad! Just hella bummed.
  • Zackery said:
    Hunted for hours to get level 85 just to lose it in a 8v1 cloud gank :s Not mad! Just hella bummed.
    And you wonder why I'm still not Logosian.
  • Ha. Ahahaha! I almost want a Tesha for our side.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited July 2017
    Ismay said:
    Ha. Ahahaha! I almost want a Tesha for our side.
     I try recruiting every time she talks to me.  Bring Ada tooo
  • Was technically yesterday, but was leader of said raid on Ashtan. First time leading, was interesting. Got a little frustrated when Tesha used ret on us, considering we were almost ready to blow tank and I had to go like RIGHT THEN, but the room got booped and we all came out winners. So yay to me for leading!