What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Ryzeth said:
    Case in point. :)
    You can't even fit this into your narrative because you're not on my ignore list (as a lot of people here aren't even if they disagree with me). I can help you out, though. It'll cost you, but you can send me 10cr and I'll ignore you and pretend like you've been ignored this whole time so people can buy your story. You only have long enough for me to edit this and play along, though.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Never said you were ignoring me. :+1:

Keep proving my point though, lol.
  • How about we just drop the conversation and talk about things that happened to you today instead of dragging rants out of the sewers and into here  :/ 

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kyrra said:
    Uh, not sure where the misconception came from that Xaden and Frederich hang out in the Vastarian temple! Xaden's been enemied to Vastar for ages and our temple ejects enemies out on their ass the moment they step over the threshold.

People really should stop spreading lies to stir up drama, it's not cool.
    Veilglance and admission from Frederich before being ignored says otherwise, but k.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I've never been in the temple proper.

Unless you mean the Sanctum of the Sky.

In which case lol if so.  Because that sure-as-shit isn't the temple.
  • Kayeil said:
    Kyrra said:
    Uh, not sure where the misconception came from that Xaden and Frederich hang out in the Vastarian temple! Xaden's been enemied to Vastar for ages and our temple ejects enemies out on their ass the moment they step over the threshold.

Veilglance and admission from Frederich before being ignored says otherwise, but k.
    Don't think I even got into the temple during the black wave event. But cool story, bro.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kayeil said:
    Kyrra said:

Yeah, Sanctum of the Sky isn't any of Vastar's three temples. It's my personal customised clouds that I traded in 15k credits worth of artefacts for. So far as I know, clouds are neutral ground and I'm not enemied to Targ.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Where's my dislike button at? :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Mathilda this further backs the point I was making the other day about how we need to tank raid Delos
  • Kyrra said:

On an unrelated note, how much you wanna bet I can still get in despite being enemied ;)

• Daeir said:
    The real kicker here is that I heard on the grapevine that Frederich has cooties and Xaden smells like farts.
    Was drinking last night. Can confirm.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Evade > Sky Temple

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Evade > Sky Temple
    Chenubis > Atalkez 
  • It hurts because it's true :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Kiet said:
    Prythe said:
    Frederich said:

What did I do, though?  I shared a map of Cyrene (one publically available via the website) and suggested the best raiding spot for them.  They could have easily found this out by themselves by having a serpent evade in, phased, and running around finding guard stacks and doing counts.  The only thing I did was go "here's a good raid spot bcz x y z".

I don't want to argue at all, but I am confused why a Targossian (Targossan?) would help Mhaldor with anything.
    because he's not a targossan irl and discord isn't ic?
    Ah. I misread. I thought he was giving info he knew from being a citizen before in the game.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• 18:43:43 - (Targossas): You say, "There's a non-Mhaldorian Infernal sitting in the Office of the General in the city. Not very responsive."
    18:43:54 - (Targossas): @Tysandr says, "Burn it with fire."
    18:43:59 - (Targossas): You say, "Oooh, can I?"
    18:44:01 - (Targossas): @Farrah says, "No."
    18:44:05 - (Targossas): You say, "Aww."
    18:44:09 - (Targossas): Tysandr says, "Shame."

Farrah always ruining our fun. :dissapointed:
  • I'm a couple days late, but I finally finished my book of paintings! And with that, Ehene has graduated from the School of Lore in the Krymenian Academy.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Forays finally broke me. I rage-transed four miniskills and avoidance. RIP my tradeskills.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I was like halfway. 7% doesn't make DWB any less OP when I can be prepped in 4 swings and i'm being hit for 35%
    Huh. Neat.
  • Cooper said:
    People who don't trans avoidance but complain about anything damage related make me laugh a lot.
    What about Sylvans, Magi, Occultists, Shamans and Depthswalkers? 
  • HELP MINISKILLS

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Antidas said:
    Kyrra said:

On an unrelated note, how much you wanna bet I can still get in despite being enemied ;)
    I'm not betting, I know it's possible. Mindshell used to evade in and switch to Runie to uproot all the totems, back when he was still Loosian.

Plus you're the reason they were added in the first place! They just don't work fully right. But the point was, if you just go waltzing in as an enemy, you get thrown back down the mountain.