What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Can't the reason just be that a dude wants to fight someone and it not be a grief fest? Sounds like everyone had fun but you, @Sobriquet, so.. maybe you should reassess why you joined.
  • Solnir said:
    Can't the reason just be that a dude wants to fight someone and it not be a grief fest? Sounds like everyone had fun but you, @Sobriquet, so.. maybe you should reassess why you joined.

Sobriquet said:
    Accipiter said:
    Sobby holds a grudge @Frederich, don't even think about accidentally raiding his mine.
    Grudge was wiped out when you delivered Rum, we're all good.

Fights were fun, reasons behind them were beyond sketchy

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Okay, missed that, my bad. But my point of just wanting to fight remains. :D
  • Tbh, it was nice to do something other than bashing. 

• Pandora, as far as I'm concerned, is Chaos Lite.

But, really, I just wanted a fight. Fighting is fun when it means nothing.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited June 2017
    Dochitha said:
    So... Encounter about @Exxia, not sure when he started to hate me, asked for duels and never got a reply, even if he publicly advertised it, I thought he may just don't want to fight me? I don't know, I had impression he was pretty good.

Saw him in Annwyn today, jumped him. Looked over the log, and trying to send a tell that he wasn't curing timeloop, he ignored me before I can even reach him...

So, bizarre, unexplanable, weird experience. I've never seen a Mhaldorian behave like that... but now I totally feel sorry for jumping him... Anyway... life goes on. Bye @Exxia.
    when did you ask for a duel and I didn't reply? Are you talking about that time Draqoom asked me for one for a contract right in the middle of an exam I was giving so I beat him then you asked and I responded no, because I was actually busy? I remember being polite and telling you No, thanks. Not a rude one word answer either. 

I don't understand what you mean?

You talked to me clearly in TMC clan, you didn't mention anything like that?

I ignored you because you're annoying and I don't care to hear you. 

Never seen a Mhaldorian act like that? What a person OOC not wanting to talk to you? You claim that is IC? When I never even spoke to you IC? How does that make sense?

So basically you're trying to insult me while being meta at the same time. Ok got it. 
  • Was hunting Annwyn while @Dochitha came in today, surprised me, and he got the kills, I was in Dform, haven't really broken into the combat for it.

Then I ask why DW is still so op. (hidden Dsight, autofollow)

@Dochitha starts to just unload on TMC, like damn calm it down. So I ignore the guy. He goes to forums and tries to insult me over it. Hilarious. Bye Felicia. 
  • edited June 2017
    I never said a word to him at all. Thanks for trying to bully me though appreciate you fucks being so butthurt over being ignored, get your little friends to come bash people on forums for it. 
  • Looking forward to watering our community plants.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I worry about you. I really hope you talk to someone professional soon. I promise you that it's worth it.

• Xaden said:
    Pandora, as far as I'm concerned, is Chaos Lite.

This is just false and Lady Pandora has even confirmed that. I'm not sure why people think this is a thing but you're not the first one. 
  • Hard to believe that from Her mouth if you already suspect Her of being chaosy though :(

• Xaden said:
    Hard to believe that from Her mouth if you already suspect Her of being chaosy though :(
    She wouldn't lie to order members about this though. It's just not a thing. But like I said. You wouldn't be the first to have said that. So it's coming from somewhere. Just not Her or what She teaches. 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kogan said:
    Xaden said:
    Hard to believe that from Her mouth if you already suspect Her of being chaosy though :(
    She wouldn't lie to order members about this though. It's just not a thing. But like I said. You wouldn't be the first to have said that. So it's coming from somewhere. Just not Her or what She teaches. 
    Not the first time deliberately false information has been promulgated to justify action against an organisation though, is it? Doesn't matter where it's coming from, it's out there and it's being used as a reason.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Xaden said:

Fighting is fun when it means nothing.
    Wait. So you guys are or are not ready for this war to be over? :lol:
  • edited June 2017
    Xaden said:

Second reason much more legit than the first. Sorry I wasn't there so @Frederich could claim victory 3 v 6.

Anybody who wants to know what Pandora is really about please see @Kayeil or me (me only if you're really desperate). 

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• The more I think about it the more I'd be keen on some conflict there. Just play it sensibly as we have a very small, non-combat order with a dormant God. 

• Sobriquet said:
    The more I think about it the more I'd be keen on some conflict there. Just play it sensibly as we have a very small, non-combat order with a dormant God. 
    Oh absolutely man. I knew Kogan would show with Kayeil, forgot about you (sorry :( ). Solnir logged in as we started to desecrate and he pretty much auto travels to me at this stage, so I'm delighted there was a third to make it a little fairer.

But if you're happy to keep going with it, I can definitely keep pulling one or two bodies along and no more. 

• Prythe said:
    Xaden said:

Second reason much more legit than the first. Sorry I wasn't there so @Frederich could claim victory 3 v 6.

Anybody who wants to know what Pandora is really about please see @Kayeil or me (me only if you're really desperate). 
    I'm glad you weren't!! Xaden likes Prythe, would hate to have to fight you :( 

• Finally got to hand out the army surprise I had designed and was well received! Looking forward to building up the program and creating more neat things for it. Looking forward to hunting down more Hashani military so I can stab them with it.

Schemed with @Ehene on book-writing, going to get us to 200 solo if I have to.

yay for doing stuff even if my playtime is flaky af
  • 11.7.11 PANDORA, GODDESS OF MISCHIEF

| OURANIA, GODDESS OF THE                           |
        11.7.10 < MOON                          PHAESTUS, THE SMITH > 11.7.12

Born of the seed of Chaos and War, Pandora is the girl-child of twins born to Eris and Aegis after Their marriage, the first in Immortal history.

:(
     <3 
  • Xaden said:
    Sobriquet said:
    The more I think about it the more I'd be keen on some conflict there. Just play it sensibly as we have a very small, non-combat order with a dormant God. 
    Oh absolutely man. I knew Kogan would show with Kayeil, forgot about you (sorry :( ). Solnir logged in as we started to desecrate and he pretty much auto travels to me at this stage, so I'm delighted there was a third to make it a little fairer.

But if you're happy to keep going with it, I can definitely keep pulling one or two bodies along and no more. 
    I have a trigger on my login that does "walk to xaden"
  • Xaden said:
    Sobriquet said:

Don't apologise. I have a gem, don't really fight and people forget I'm Pandoran!

#figmentofpeoplesimagination 

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I don't care what story Targossas wants to spin. Pandora has always said so long as I've been in Her Order that She is not Chaos, it's not Her realm. It's all Eris/Babel. If you think we have anything to do with Babel you'd be wrong as we do not work together, and the Nihilists aren't Eris' greatest supporters that is for sure. The Order of Pandora has also had problems with Ashtan for a while now, so the only association we have at this point is that our Order shop is there (because previous OH put it there) and because Lady Pandora is a dormant Divine citizen there. Considering some disagreements we've had with Ashtan, it's always possible She'd decide not to be a Divine citizen there anymore. Who knows. We also have extremely loose ties to the Aegeans as we've not worked together on anything outside the tsol'teth event since I joined the Order of Pandora. All I know is Prythe, Sobriquet, myself and the others when they wake generally are not involved in anything Ashtani or Nihilistic except the very few who are of Ashtani citizenship, and whatever they do is seperate from the Order. I've also been told by some Aurorans they have no issue with Pandora and have no reason to spark a conflict, so really it just depends on which Targossan/Auroran you talk to because it isn't a 100% supported or interesting idea for all of you. Just those of you who wish to have some kind of issue for whatever personal reasons you have. I mean, during the last Tsol'teth event who did we side with? Not Ashtan. Not Mhaldor. I'm not going to argue this repeatedly, though. If you want to deny it so it will fit your narrative, so be it. This is the view of the Order of Pandora and what we have been told by our Goddess, however.

Anyways, I don't think this thread should turn into a debate so I'm just going to try and leave it at that and move on to what this thread is intended for (not religious debate).

IC nothing happened to me today, but OOC I got great news that my grandpa doesn't have colon cancer though he is a high risk. We were really worried because his health has been really bad the last several years, and this lifts a huge weight off our shoulders and I am just super thrilled about that. He has enough on his plate, and adding that to his list of problems would've just been very scary and demoralizing because his age and health is too advanced to go through the treatment.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited July 2017
    Kayeil said:
    I don't care what story Targossas wants to spin. Pandora has always said so long as I've been in Her Order that She is not Chaos, it's not Her realm. It's all Eris/Babel. If you think we have anything to do with Babel you'd be wrong as we do not work together, and the Nihilists aren't Eris' greatest supporters that is for sure. The Order of Pandora has also had problems with Ashtan for a while now, so the only association we have at this point is that our Order shop is there (because previous OH put it there) and because Lady Pandora is a dormant Divine citizen there. Considering some disagreements we've had with Ashtan, it's always possible She'd decide not to be a Divine citizen there anymore. Who knows. We also have extremely loose ties to the Aegeans as we've not worked together on anything outside the tsol'teth event since I joined the Order of Pandora. All I know is Prythe, Sobriquet, myself and the others when they wake generally are not involved in anything Ashtani or Nihilistic except the very few who are of Ashtani citizenship, and whatever they do is seperate from the Order. I've also been told by some Aurorans they have no issue with Pandora and have no reason to spark a conflict, so really it just depends on which Targossan/Auroran you talk to because it isn't a 100% supported or interesting idea for all of you. Just those of you who wish to have some kind of issue for whatever personal reasons you have. I mean, during the last Tsol'teth event who did we side with? Not Ashtan. Not Mhaldor. I'm not going to argue this repeatedly, though. If you want to deny it so it will fit your narrative, so be it. This is the view of the Order of Pandora and what we have been told by our Goddess, however.

Anyways, I don't think this thread should turn into a debate so I'm just going to try and leave it at that and move on to what this thread is intended for (not religious debate).

IC nothing happened to me today, but OOC I got great news that my grandpa doesn't have colon cancer though he is a high risk. We were really worried because his health has been really bad the last several years, and this lifts a huge weight off our shoulders and I am just super thrilled about that. He has enough on his plate, and adding that to his list of problems would've just been very scary and demoralizing because his age and health is too advanced to go through the treatment.
    Debate unlocked anyway.

Everything you said is 100% true, excepting the assumption that Targossas thinks Pandora is about preaching Chaos. We don't have to think that she's preaching Chaos; we just have to think she was born from a Chaotic source. This does, in fact, make her tied to Chaos (even if she decided her realm was benevolence, for example).

In my time as Targossian, it's been understood that Pandora is not an active threat, but she's not Chaos-neutral, being an entity with above mentioned ties to Chaos. We don't defile because there are bigger fish to fry.

Unless someone wants to bait a fight from Pandorans.