What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Trey said:
    Dochitha said:
    2017/06/17 04:01:52 - Draqoom housefavoured Dochitha for: Earning Myrmidon Rank. First among the Shield to do so. Well done, congratulations and much, much respect.

Finally, after hard work and a long time, is a meaningful achievement to me.
    First among the shield. I've had my myrmidon armour for a while, and Gildenlow beat you to it a decade ago!
    Not sure if it's the same "Myrmidon".
  • Dochitha said:
    Trey said:
    Dochitha said:
    2017/06/17 04:01:52 - Draqoom housefavoured Dochitha for: Earning Myrmidon Rank. First among the Shield to do so. Well done, congratulations and much, much respect.

First among the shield. I've had my myrmidon armour for a while, and Gildenlow beat you to it a decade ago!
    Not sure there's more than one!  (I'm talking shit, learn to talk it back please)

• Trey said:
    Dochitha said:
    Trey said:
    Dochitha said:

Not sure there's more than one!  (I'm talking shit, learn to talk it back please)
    You talk shit so badly can I hardly recognize it... 

^ acceptable?
  • edited June 2017
    Anze said:
    You have slain a sturdy knight, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 92.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Order of the Hyperphysical.

Everyone says it gets better...still waiting on that.

It does. At 99.

Really though it does seem to speed up a bit. I couldn't tell if that is because you get more excited to be close and just grind it out faster or if it is because it actually does pick up.
  • I got my first protege. I didn't even realise I'd been logged in enough to qualify for mentoring. :grimace:

She's so polite and formal. It's like the polar opposite of me. :grimace:
  • You have slain a stout footsoldier, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.

Six more...
  • Anze said:
    You have slain a stout footsoldier, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.

Six more...
    Don't hunt Sirocco and it might go by faster :P 
  • edited June 2017
    Aerek said:
    Dochitha said:

Kickass, @Dochitha. That achievement was designed to be difficult but fair, rewarding not necessarily the biggest and strongest, but the folks that get out there and throw down every day. Way to represent, they should put your name on the Wall as a role model for the ages.
    I'd say the program is kickass. It's not hard but require tremendous follow through, coulda gotten dragon a few times off the same time reaching Myr. Is an ambitious design.

Now just waiting on curator @Shirszae for the ceremony, as there was none documented before. I am looking forward to the ceremony for it will give quite an impact / meaning to Shield. Must be headache hardwork for @Shirszae ... I thank her in advance.
  • Taryius said:
    Anze said:
    You have slain a stout footsoldier, retrieving the corpse.

Six more...
    Don't hunt Sirocco and it might go by faster :P 
    The ducals in Sirocco aren't too bad, huge drain on resources though.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I switched classes for the first time in like 6 months, apparently I made this a thing when I change my defense priorities and it just made me happy when I saw it.

11:31:10.833 YOU GOT NO CLASS *SNAP SNAP SNAP*
  • keneanung: Priority list changed to:
    a mhun archer
    an elite mhun keeper
    A cramped passage (indoors).
    Bow at the ready, a mhun archer stalks the halls. An elite mhun keeper watches everything carefully 
    here.
    You see exits leading south and northwest.
    An elite mhun keeper says, "Do not step out of line in these halls, outsider."
    8922h, 6710m, 15135e, 27276w exkdb-64.9- 00:00:50.202 0 0-0 0 0-0

keneanung: Nothing will stand in our way.

keneanung: Priority list changed to:
    an elite mhun keeper
    You rip into a mhun archer with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a mhun archer, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

queue prepend eqbal put gold in pack
    queue prepend eqbal get gold
    8922h, 6710m, 15095e, 27276w ekdb-64.9- 00:00:51.547 0 0-0 0 0-0

keneanung: Priority list changed to:
    You barrel into an elite mhun keeper and knock him to the ground before stomping over his prone form.

You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain an elite mhun keeper, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Always nice to see.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Found a statue to @Aurora at the New Orleans sculpture garden!

• Micaelis said:
    Found a statue to @Aurora at the New Orleans sculpture garden!

Can confirm. Those are hers.

• Draedetha said:
    ....well. Here I am again. Another big first happened to me today, and I have to admit that I'm a little sad.

I had my first death in Achaea! I was able to achieve Dragonhood without dying.
    I believe it was the first time I proc'd Soulcage too. Not 100% certain there.
    A part of me is relieved and a part of me is sad, because I did have some RP planned out for my first death.

In the end, this just means I can go more smorc in the War!

These were the stats the moment I made Dragon: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/LtnmRb-A

Not sure whether to be impressed or saddened by that feat. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Draedetha said: I had my first death in Achaea! I was able to achieve Dragonhood without dying.
    I'm so envious of your reliable internet connection. At least half of my deaths were caused by being soulripped midway through fighting a mob. It happens far less since the advent of serverside curing though.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Better luck saving Istarion/Caer Witrin!
  • Normally, I am the face of cheer, humour, let us go out and drink!  Enemies or not!  But... this last raid was bs, least to me.  How in the heck is there supposed to even be a war if with even numbers the enemy runs?  I mean, it is not even as though the numbers were mostly those who could not fight.  Nyderrasethi, Kiet, Cooper... all pretty darn decent combatants amongst others. 

Just saying... this war is supposed to be fun, intense, and something to remember.  Not something that makes people think more of retiring and less of returning, you know?

Roses and ashes, life and death
    Both to the ground now asunder
    Darkness to Light and Evil to Right
    Let men in solitude now wonder
  • I'm not sure how you would consider that even numbers. We had about 4 people to defend for most of it (who weren't novices/recently returned dormant people). We had 2-3 more in the beginning but people left.

• Yes, they seem to be leaving every time.  How convenient.  Oh look, we leave the city and suddenly you have them back!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • And I just want to duel people outside Atalkez or Farrah. :(