What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• What'd I do... Hmm... Not today but yesterday, I made my pretty tattoos script do more stuff.

Ummm... Today we stopped some pesky rogue Shaman from trying to smudge our defendable totem constantly, for like an hour or so... Persistent, if nothing else...

Said Shaman called us pitiful, and then tried guilting me into dueling them. Then threatening, berating and insulting me when I said no. That was fun I suppose.

New house advancement things setup, too. Yay progress.
  • Found and reported 2 decent bugs.  One labeled high priority, one .. not labeled per se.  Wrote some scripts for transmutation and augmenting.  

The day is young, but off to a good start while I'm at work :D 

• Learned that gravehands can be placed at range, doesn't require people to be enemied, persists through death, and allows people to travel to an ally within the area. Can I get all this for piety plz?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Sure!

As long as you cut the duration on piety by 90%, quadruple the devotion cost, and make it require the choice between resurrecting your fallen ally or using their corpse to use ranged gravehands exactly once.

p.s. you have a rite called pilgrimage

• Not requiring enemied is arguably a disadvantage anyway. Piety does last longer and is invisible.

Ranged gravehands plus soulspear providing an actual damaging ranged attack to Apostate (unlike priest) do make Mhaldor far better at LoS though. :(

We're better at turtling.
  • So happy we have timewell. Explains why depthswalkers are so popular in the city.
  • Sold a bunch of inks for a hefty profit.

Lost said profit at the blackjack table in two hands.

Back to hunting. In the 12 years I have been playing I am currently at my highest level ever at 80 and 30% woo
  • Kayle said:
    Sold a bunch of inks for a hefty profit.

Lost said profit at the blackjack table in two hands.

Back to hunting. In the 12 years I have been playing I am currently at my highest level ever at 80 and 30% woo
    You'd do well here - https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/ (NSFW-ish)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • You have slain a poharaehe, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 91.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Order of the Hyperphysical.
  • Almost there @Anze!!! The hump is right around the corner
  • Finally posted on the forums in need of help from being away from the game for so long.
    scanned archive.org for the old achaea.com page and found the old Apostate Guild symbol.(Look at my profile pic)
    Trying to survive work so I can get home and start practicing some pvp.
  • I made more stuff! Some people had apparently been asking for one, and I didn't like any of the others that were floating around, so...
  • Morthif said:
    Aegis, God of War says, "I have decided to choose Augur Morthif as My Domnitor of Warfare."

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Aegis appoints you to an Aegean Warlord

Mortal order head: Morthif

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Aegis appoints you to an Aegean Warlord.

You will now be known as Prophet of War, Lung Daimyo Caelan, Aegean Warlord, by order of Aegis, God of War.

I lol'd a little at this :D 

• So where do I sign up for the dance party?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Star-crossed lovers' dreams shall live on. Time to privately agree to dance terms, to be executed romantically out of sight should we win.

(We will demand a recounting, though, for the sake of ... you know, records and stuff.)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • The soul of Atalkez says in a silky, smooth tenor voice, "Aww."

LOL <3 Atalkez

• After like... 6 weeks of spinning every day. I found this locket desc:

a black iron portrait locket

Black iron, lightly polished, creates an innocuous backdrop of this clasped locket and its simple chain. Within the hinged confines, paint picks out the winking visage of the item's owner, with a skeletal hand clutched about the neck, upon an oval of black enamel that is clasped in place by four jagged fang prongs. Fine petals of nacre graft a twisting flower upon the front, the shifting hues creating a confusingly delicate imagery that is at once bloomed yet a bud, both withered and verduous.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Oh right.  It wasn't stated during the thing but.

Pparently Sartan just fucking assploded Rageblade & Golden Braid  RIP @Cooper / @Hirst

• Eleusis came in 6v3 when we were trying to get the Dryad Queen.

We whooped em all.  Kondar tried to have peace talks and Lyrin ruined it (alongside his own actions) and we whooped em 4v3.
  • Dochitha said:
    2017/06/17 04:01:52 - Draqoom housefavoured Dochitha for: Earning Myrmidon Rank. First among the Shield to do so. Well done, congratulations and much, much respect.

Finally, after hard work and a long time, is a meaningful achievement to me.
    First among the shield. I've had my myrmidon armour for a while, and Gildenlow beat you to it a decade ago!