What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Sartan treats women with so much respect. Mountains of respect....
  • edited June 2017
    Aegoth said:
    Sartan treats women with so much respect. Mountains of respect....
    Would you go so far as to say 'the MOST' respect'? 

• It's a UGE amount.
  • Lots of fun today with Deuc (and by proxy, Targossas).    

• omg Laniara thank you SO much. I love Divine shouts and logged in to find I'd missed a shouting match... :')
  • You have slain a ghost bat, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 87.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Rank of the Infinite.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

One day...
  • Caelan said:
    Lots of fun today with Deuc (and by proxy, Targossas).    
    Had a blast with you guys last night. Keep it coming! 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Caelan said:
    Lots of fun today with Deuc (and by proxy, Targossas).    
    Had a blast with you guys last night. Keep it coming! 
    I did too, until it turned into lolzfest.  4:1  and 7:3 was just stupid.

• edited June 2017
    I've decided to completely sever myself from all of IRE entertainment. I've lately lost everything I have. My wife, my child and my home. All of it because I cared more about achaea/aetolia than I did about my failing marriage and financial struggles. I don't blame the games necissarily but they have enabled me to ruin my life. Now I have to rebuild my life back to some semblance of sanity so I'm leaving forever. If I could afford to retire all of my characters I would but at this point that's not an option. You have all been some very interesting and fun people to hang out with and rp with and I wish you all nothing but the best. Even those that don't like me very much. It's been real ya'll.
  • Morthif said:
    It's almost like they knew what time we weren't around...

• Caelan said:
    Morthif said:
    Well I'd be afraid of us if I where them. Wouldn't you?
  • Terrified. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Morthif said:
    Caelan said:
    Morthif said:
    I mean, they died in 2:1 so..  seems reasonable.

• Caelan said:
    Morthif said:
    Caelan said:
    Morthif said:
    I mean, they died in 2:1 so..  seems reasonable.
    it's very rare when we can match up for a fun/fair fight with Targ and they have 0 interest in doing the same back.
  • Morthif.

We did a crusade.  You're a smaller order with your people in a ton of different cities.

"fun/fair fight" is lol worthy at best, and sad at worst.  You pop in when we have 2-3 actual defenders with Jadys, Austere, You.  Sometimes Ryzan pops in, or Dunn/Jhui.  You uproot our totem.  We try to fight back a bit, but you've got the entire place vibed up and shit.  Anyone not involved trying to walk into targ (and is a targossian?)  PEW PEW you kill them.

We just let you uproot?  We spend the next 2 hours trying to implant because you keep attacking up while we implant.

Usually you attack when Targossas is at it's weakest, and, usually, literally just me + laniara (if that).  I wouldn't take that 3v2 from auto-bot occultist / Cata Squad any day of the week.  Maybe with Xaden.  maybe.

Also you've been defiling when we have no defenders about.  Caelan's been gloating about it, too.  So don't try to talk about bringing 'fair fights' lol.
  • Crusades have a three hour wind-up, plenty of time to log it and get people messaged/skyped. I crusade as late for me as I can to try get in the post work EST crowd as well.

I also often attempt to raid Ashtan during the day with two people. We (Atalkez/Farrah/Me), as the primary raid leaders in Targ (me being third by a long long distance) consistently try to make things even/fair. Be that by turning people away or not announcing the raid and just inviting a small number of specific people.

So, in conclusion, you and Caelan can shove your passive aggressive repartée where the sun don't shine.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• So, 1?
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited June 2017
    Frederich said:
    Morthif.

You pop in when we have 2-3 actual defenders with Jadys, Austere, You.   Anyone not involved trying to walk into targ (and is a targossian?)  PEW PEW you kill them.

We just let you uproot?  We spend the next 2 hours trying to implant because you keep attacking up while we implant.

Usually you attack when Targossas is at it's weakest, and, usually, literally just me + laniara (if that). 

Also you've been defiling when we have no defenders about.  
     Name one uninvolved, non mark person that I've been a party to killing.  Go ahead, I'll wait.  I've had one issue against Austere since the day I made him, and it was an Ashtani. The few people I've ever killed that were uninvolved always received apologies. 

We've done this once in recent memory and we defended it for about thirty minutes. Of course we're not gonna let you just put one back the second we walk out.  

Usually when we attack Targossas, I'm awake.  Not going to apologize to another person this week for having a family and full time job.  I hit the city that has a reasonable chance at defense and hasn't been level 2 tanked by anyone that day.  

I requested immediately that we stop defiling shrines night before last when it became obvious you guys didn't have shit for defense.  I think I sat through one and a half from login to us pulling out.  

-

Crusade was perfectly fine.  I'm fully expecting to login to no shrines today and another crusade.  Taking one of the smallest orders and having it spit on one of the largest orders that has complete dedication from a zealot city was/is a bad call. Regardless, I'm not ashamed of anything I've done, except poke to speed the conclusion here.  Try not to drag a bros name down, though. I work very hard to be a reasonable person when I engage people.