What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I was using that as an example... but it looks like I'm looking through a film of Vaseline at everything. Like this hardee's/carl's jr bag in front of me... isn't exactly defined. 
  • Gavriil said:
    I was using that as an example... but it looks like I'm looking through a film of Vaseline at everything. Like this hardee's/carl's jr bag in front of me... isn't exactly defined. 
    Son, that's a Wendy's bag :(

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Huh. Neat.
  • - 2017/06/05 21:00:36 - Proficy has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:00:45 - Proficy has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Aarashi Rasul Laniara Vorondil, Flame of Light.

- 2017/06/05 21:01:00 - Llesvelt has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:01:15 - Llesvelt has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:01:30 - Ailea dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Caefir Cleric, Halos Vorondil.

- 2017/06/05 21:01:38 - Ailea has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Aarashi Rasul Laniara Vorondil, Flame of Light.

- 2017/06/05 21:02:00 - Proficy dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Caefir Cleric, Halos Vorondil.

- 2017/06/05 21:06:54 - Seortiae dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Caefir Cleric, Halos Vorondil.

- 2017/06/05 21:06:58 - Seortiae has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:07:05 - Frederich has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Llesvelt, Augur of Intrigue.

- 2017/06/05 21:07:11 - Llesvelt has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:07:18 - Llesvelt has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:07:39 - Ailea has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:07:51 - Ailea has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

- 2017/06/05 21:08:02 - Ysela dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Caefir Cleric, Halos Vorondil.

- 2017/06/05 21:08:06 - Ysela has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

Had a fun 4v3 (our favor), then 4v5 (their favor) right after!

Boy howdy does being a bard SUCK, but I got to see how my new little thing for combat worked out! :)

• Bard is amazing. Contributes to basically every group combat strategy bar LoS. 

Wtb a bard-song LoS.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Sayenna said:
    I made a cool-but-pointless script. The highlight of my day was banging my head against the wall as I worked out the formatting of it.

Green = Active / Orangey-pinky colour = inactive. Number turns red if there's less than 10 charges left. Purple dots if there's no charges (boar/moss/etc), blue if it's an artifact one (which I'm too poor to afford).

Unlearned means you're not high enough in tattoos to have that slot unlocked.

eta: To those who've pointed it out, no the formatting isn't incorrect on the last column. Ada's website just messes it up for some reason.
    I make cool-and-pointless scripts all the time. It's the best part about playing IRE games.
  • Xaden said:
    Bard is amazing. Contributes to basically every group combat strategy bar LoS. 

Wtb a bard-song LoS.
    Canticle/Gigue/Anthem harmonics.

Then sing to inspire your group.
  • Antonius said:
    Xaden said:
    Wtb a bard-song LoS.
    Just buy a bow.
    I have a bow, I don't wanna buy the shooting upgrade :(

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Daeir said:
    Imagine LoS percussia. Hnnng.
    juggled concussion bombs!
  • A la Elan: Shoot, shoot, shoot the enemies and don't miss 
  • Today I was shooketh, and now I am a mixed bag of happy-and-sad (mostly happy).
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    Today I was shooketh, and now I am a mixed bag of happy-and-sad (mostly happy).

Ha, that's a pretty apt description of my life in Achaea for the past (Achaean) year. :)
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Reyson said:
    A la Elan: Shoot, shoot, shoot the enemies and don't miss 
    @Reyson Finally another stick fan <3
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Reyson said:
    A la Elan: Shoot, shoot, shoot the enemies and don't miss 
    @Reyson Finally another stick fan <3
    I heard Elan. Here is my offering.

• Who is Major Asshole...?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • STOP PRONING US
  • Laniara said:

A salvo of clamorous catapult fire blazes across the skies in response to the War God's anger.

A chorus of trumpets toots a derisive clarion call from within the Obsidian Keep.

@Makarios can we get world emotes like this added to GMCP? Its easy to miss in bashing/autowalking spam.