What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Vercio said:
    So. There I am, hunting on Meropis. Someone takes gold that dropped from something I killed. So, naturally I peer at them... They apologize, and state they didnt see me. So I say, how did you not see a big dragon? They reply "Stop bitching mister I got dragon eating chocolates.".... And now I think they snubbed me. Anyways, thought I'd share my interaction of the day!
    I do that at times. Doesn't have too much to do with the person in the room... unless you hunt hidden. Then you're just an asshole. Particularly in areas I don't feel the need to squint where everything early on appears to be up. Get in such a habit of entering room and queuing an attack as soon as I do. All you can do is hope I don't kill it. If I do then you just gotta hope the person isn't the type to cry over whats probably less than .1%. I actually had someone snub me because I went past them into the next room and attacked a denizen "they were just about to attack next after the room they were in". It's ridiculous. 
  • Vercio said:
    So. There I am, hunting on Meropis. Someone takes gold that dropped from something I killed. So, naturally I peer at them... They apologize, and state they didnt see me. So I say, how did you not see a big dragon? They reply "Stop bitching mister I got dragon eating chocolates.".... And now I think they snubbed me. Anyways, thought I'd share my interaction of the day!
    DEVOUR <person>

Assert dominance.
  • Kogan said:
    Vercio said:
    I do that at times. Doesn't have too much to do with the person in the room... unless you hunt hidden. Then you're just an asshole. Particularly in areas I don't feel the need to squint where everything early on appears to be up. Get in such a habit of entering room and queuing an attack as soon as I do. All you can do is hope I don't kill it. If I do then you just gotta hope the person isn't the type to cry over whats probably less than .1%. I actually had someone snub me because I went past them into the next room and attacked a denizen "they were just about to attack next after the room they were in". It's ridiculous. 
    Well I do have a habit of hunting hidden but if someone takes my gold or kill its on me, I know that and just move on, though if somebody else is hunting an area I will hunt stuff in other rooms.
  • People who have triggers to auto pick up gold deserve every kicking they get. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited March 2017
    Sobriquet said:
    People who have triggers to auto pick up gold and don't make proper triggers deserve every kicking they get. 
    Personally I just add get gold to the start of my attack command, and gag the 'no gold here' line. Works regardless.
  • Sobriquet said:
    People who have triggers to auto pick up gold deserve every kicking they get. 
    This is silly. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Atalkez said:
    Sobriquet said:
    This is silly. 
    Yeah, what is this,  2004? GMCP ftw.
  • edited March 2017
    Sobriquet said:
    ^You have slain (\w+)$
    queue addeqbal take gold/take shard/market seeking sex in sexcluded grove.

60% of the time it works every time

(not at home to check exact line :>)
  • 18:20:57.252 The choir of the Black Cathedral raises its voices in a hellish harmony, a euphony for the world sung in celebration of the favour of the Malevolent One.

18:20:57.252 The choir of the Black Cathedral raises its voices in a hellish harmony, a euphony for the world sung in celebration of the favour of the Malevolent One.

18:20:57.252 The choir of the Black Cathedral raises its voices in a hellish harmony, a euphony for the world sung in celebration of the favour of the Malevolent One.

18:21:01.216 Avianca sighs and slumps slightly.

18:21:02.965 Vender has entered the area.

18:21:06.429 You shout, "My EARS."

CAN YOU NOT SPAM IT ALL AT ONCE.  THANKS.

• Why did I miss this? Stupid sleep and school! :(
  • Sold credits.
    Pretended to be diplomatic.
    Wrote letter.

• Shayde said:
    Sold credits.
    Pretended to be diplomatic.
    Wrote letter.

Explains why you aren't dragon yet.
  • Frederich said:

x10

CAN YOU NOT SPAM IT ALL AT ONCE.  THANKS.

I really wanted to shout a Suffering joke but I was in the middle of a Senate election forum. #cyreneproblems
  • edited March 2017
  • - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• - 2017/03/15 01:07:14 - Farrah has suffocated, trapped inside a sealed sarcophagus within the Barrow of Vulkuz.
    - 2017/03/15 01:07:14 - Farrah has suffocated, trapped inside a sealed sarcophagus within the Barrow of Vulkuz.
    - 2017/03/15 01:15:10 - Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Farrah, leaving her flat.
    - 2017/03/15 01:20:24 - Beset on all sides, Farrah has been overwhelmed by the toxic fury of a room full of writhing, deadly vipers.
    - 2017/03/15 01:20:56 - Beset on all sides, Farrah has been overwhelmed by the toxic fury of a room full of writhing, deadly vipers.
    - 2017/03/15 01:21:24 - Beset on all sides, Farrah has been overwhelmed by the toxic fury of a room full of writhing, deadly vipers.
    - 2017/03/15 01:29:30 - Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Farrah, leaving her flat.
    - 2017/03/15 01:33:05 - Unable to escape the ancient, deadly trap in time, Farrah has been crushed to death between the walls of Vulkuz's Barrow.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/N749OrMd

:(

• Farrah said:

- 2017/03/15 01:20:24 - Beset on all sides, Farrah has been overwhelmed by the toxic fury of a room full of writhing, deadly vipers.
    - 2017/03/15 01:20:56 - Beset on all sides, Farrah has been overwhelmed by the toxic fury of a room full of writhing, deadly vipers.
    - 2017/03/15 01:21:24 - Beset on all sides, Farrah has been overwhelmed by the toxic fury of a room full of writhing, deadly vipers.

Cool, hadn't seen that one yet.
  • edited March 2017
    TALISMAN COMPLETE BLACKWAVE
    You have been awarded with a feretory of bronze!

A feretory of bronze dissolves into smoke, leaving behind Gattan'lier's hunger, Terrin'ukia's Vice, 
    and deSangre's spite.

First time ever I complete a talisman set. It does feel great!
  • Ate two chocolates today, both times this happened:

You eat a delectable heart-shaped chocolate with gusto.
    Your soul flourishes under the bliss of the chocolate.

Anybody know what happens when my soul flourishes? Nothing changed on defences...
  • You will lose less experience in the event of death.

I think that's the def with that one, Aesgar.
  • Aesgar said:
    Ate two chocolates today, both times this happened:

You eat a delectable heart-shaped chocolate with gusto.
    Your soul flourishes under the bliss of the chocolate.

Anybody know what happens when my soul flourishes? Nothing changed on defences...
    probably experience...?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • @Valaria Experience didn't move but that doesn't mean I didn't gain any.

@Frederich no def line but that's probably the case.

Thanks!
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/aHcN7Qkb

I kek'd the entire fucking time.

"Mind throw you to an outer island.  Mind throw you to another."
  • Soul flourishes is experience gain. 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited March 2017
    Frederich said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/aHcN7Qkb

I kek'd the entire fucking time.

"Mind throw you to an outer island.  Mind throw you to another."
    Was having an early dinner and mostly afk for the entire duration of that. I saw the prism and the hypno attempt, and thought they'd left for some reason and went back to eating. Alt tab is bad.

And jumping people on my clouds is poor taste. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    You quickly assemble Suremekh'neina.

You are now wearing Suremekh'neina.

You transfer the health_regen artefact power from Suremekh'neina (#350764) to a ??? for 25 bound credits.

You transfer the mana_regen artefact power from Suremekh'neina (#350764) to a ??? for 25 bound credits.

Wanted the powers, item description was meh

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • hiding the identity of your transferred item is unnecessary, pretentious, and puerile. No one cares about your various items, because chances are they have something way cooler (Like @Cooper's ring, or my pimp cane of fire)
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aegoth said:
    hiding the identity of your transferred item is unnecessary, pretentious, and puerile. No one cares about your various items, because chances are they have something way cooler (Like @Cooper's ring, or my pimp cane of fire)
    But I am pretentious and puerile, now go away and blow something up :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I can't without you feeding me atlatls. Chop chop (pretty please <3)