What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aegoth said:
    I can't without you feeding me atlatls. Chop chop (pretty please <3)
    Been throwing them at people recently, much fun. Have started trying to gather more but drop rates of Azatlan pieces seems really low.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Have enough creddies to get second class, much excite.

Can finally take a breather from being a knight and be a magical girl instead.
  • Vallie said:
    Have enough creddies to get second class, much excite.

Would you say... perhaps... my Black Magic Woman?
  • Aegoth said:
    Vallie said:
    Have enough creddies to get second class, much excite.

Would you say... perhaps... my Black Magic Woman?
    Well, I'll get the devil and blind part down at least.

Besides, according to Fifth Element, Stardust, and like every anime ever, love > black magic because you can channel it as a death ray.
  • Aegoth said:
    hiding the identity of your transferred item is unnecessary, pretentious, and puerile. No one cares about your various items, because chances are they have something way cooler (Like @Cooper's ring, or my pimp cane of fire)
    I do like my ring a lot. 

I can't bring myself to destroy the suremekh'neina or sunless hope though :(

The names are just too cool. 

• Aegoth said:
    hiding the identity of your transferred item is unnecessary, pretentious, and puerile. No one cares about your various items, because chances are they have something way cooler (Like @Cooper's ring, or my pimp cane of fire)
    I dunno, its useful information. Start the fight by hypnoing them to remove said item, if they panic they may not even notice!

• Aegoth said:
    Puerile is a word that is severely underused. Kudos!
  • Logged in.  Didn't have time to do the 2 hour trial I needed to do. Didn't have time to do a foray. Didn't really feel like bashing.  No one around to spar (not in the mood anyway). Dealt with Order issues. Stood there for 15 minutes trying to decide what I wanted to do.  Did BW about 29 times. Spun the wheel, got jack-shit.  Did the Humgii Races. Got jack-shit. Logged out.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    That's savage.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Klendathu said:
    You quickly assemble Suremekh'neina.

You are now wearing Suremekh'neina.

You transfer the health_regen artefact power from Suremekh'neina (#350764) to a ??? for 25 bound credits.

You transfer the mana_regen artefact power from Suremekh'neina (#350764) to a ??? for 25 bound credits.

Wanted the powers, item description was meh
    Im going to just throw a guess and say it was the eagle headdress
  • learning through 15K lessons for my 5th class, faint.

IDEA: Can we have something that makes learning quicker for 15K lessons slots?

Thank you @Makarios @Nicola

• edited March 2017
    Dochitha said:
    learning through 15K lessons for my 5th class, faint.

IDEA: Can we have something that makes learning quicker for 15K lessons slots?

Thank you @Makarios @Nicola

No. I suffered through learning twelve classes (so nine at 15k lessons each), you can too. At least you can convert the necessary number of credits to get 15k lessons all on one day now.

More seriously, I submitted an IDEA on this ages ago (I think when I was learning either my 11th or 12th classes) that the maximum number of lessons you can learn at one time should also scale using the class slot modifier. So class slots 4+ are, I think, a 288% modifier, so you'd be able to learn 15 * 2.88 lessons without myrrh or 20 * 2.88 with. The class still costs a lot of lessons, but it doesn't also mean you have to spend 2 hours or so of just straight learning.
  • woo lag!
  • I once wear a pink high-heel cos I am bad with fashion vocabs, @Kandra pointed it out, it's like this:
    https://www.amiclubwear.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/h/shoes-boots-mmi-jlohotpink_2.jpg

NOOOOOOOO!! shit.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Xaden said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 123.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Degree of Supramortal Existence.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xaden said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 123.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Degree of Supramortal Existence.
    Why are you not face down in a pool of your own Guinness-laden vomit by now? Is it not St Paddy's Day? What are you, Irish-lite? :trollface:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    True Irishmen get shitty for Easter, not st Patrick's day
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    True Irishmen get shitty for Easter, not st Patrick's day
    Good Friday is the big day. All the bars and off-licences close, so people stock up on beer like it's the end of the world and drink like crazy on the Friday.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Good Friday is always a good Friday.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Dochitha said:
    Loalaine consumes a delectable heart-shaped chocolate leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.
    Loalaine consumes a delectable heart-shaped chocolate leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.
    Loalaine quickly devours a delectable heart-shaped chocolate.
    You gasp with the realisation that Loalaine has reached the level of Greater Dragon.

Worth all the fun!
    From what level did she go to? Or did she only need those 4 chocolates?
  • 96 to 99.

I ate 230 as a level 100 dragon.  went from 0.3% to 1.3% :(
  • A lot of interactions over 2 days with @ailea, @jurixe made a fun little game-ritual that is simple yet addictive, and @Alrena for giving me a heck of a task that I finish, edit, finish and then half scrap. HoN is a tough job, how do so many people do it?