What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    There's only about 30 ocean rooms between Orilla and Prin, if you know the route /transoceanicOrbFTW

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Won the 500 CR prize in spins... then soon after got Pixie boots. Not bad.
  • Vercio said:
    Won the 500 CR prize in spins... then soon after got Pixie boots. Not bad.
    Excellent luck! Now you can pay it forward and sell me a cheap whispercloth...? :)

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I like how the Golden Braid "conveniently" moved from Jeramun to Great Mhunna while y'all were collecting.
  • Krypton said:
    I like how the Golden Braid "conveniently" moved from Jeramun to Great Mhunna while y'all were collecting.
    I was disappointed... I was ready to go burn up to a crisp a few times for it!
  • Daeir said:
    They welped like 30 dudes to Oberion for a solid hour so I guess being spared Jeramun is fair.
    Minifie, Acolyte of Cruelty
    She brought Annwyn to its knees by slaying Oberion, King of the Fairies.

worth losing 3% *sunglasses*
  • Daeir said:
    They welped like 30 dudes to Oberion for a solid hour so I guess being spared Jeramun is fair.
    They must have had terrible luck, we've dropped Oberion with about seven before. Sometimes he didn't even kill anybody. Did he just chain aeon and his room attack forever?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Daeir said:
    They must have had terrible luck, we've dropped Oberion with about seven before. Sometimes he didn't even kill anybody. Did he just chain aeon and his room attack forever?
    we had 4 at first, got him to 50% and then we went to get lifegiver, when we went back we just stomped him with about 8. I can run in and out non stop and tank him until he bloody well aeons me.
  • Mhaldor rocked it. GG Achaea. We win :D
  • I'm not sure if the golden braid was a random swap, but whomever allowed the bow to move, thank you. I know it seems cheap in the end to move it but having to play the waiting game for someone to log in wasn't amazing fun.

Here's hoping next time I get to throw myself at every honours mobs <3
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited March 2017
    The Bow goes to whoever does the Dragon ceremony, i.e., Dragonknight.
  • Krypton said:
    The Bow goes to whoever does the Dragon ceremony, i.e., Dragonknight.
    @Dragonknight finally got dragon! I didn't even notice (I was doing an assignment and swapped over to check CFS).
  • You are now wearing Revelation's Guise.
    You quickly assemble an apperception stone.

Joining the league. SUREIMEEKEHEHEHHEEEHHMH ' NEINA!
  • Minifie said:
    I'm not sure if the golden braid was a random swap, but whomever allowed the bow to move, thank you. I know it seems cheap in the end to move it but having to play the waiting game for someone to log in wasn't amazing fun.

Here's hoping next time I get to throw myself at every honours mobs <3
    The bow wasn't moved, DK got dragon through a series of tricks that we obviously planned beforehand. *coughs*

Massive, massive shoutout to @Dragonknight who sacrificed one of the last major goals he had in Achaea in order for us to do this. I wasn't aware how important it was to you while I was telling you exactly what to do, and I feel like an ass now. I hope we can make it worth it to you in the future.

• Aegoth said:
    Mhaldor rocked it. GG Achaea. We win :D
    Pretty sure mhaldor already won years ago when their shaitan ascended to producer >>
  • Yea, not a lot of people were aware of why I wasn't a dragon and some had no idea I wasn't a dragon. It was by choice and it was pretty much involved in one of my final goals for Dragonknight as a character so I do feel pretty bummed about it. It was pretty much something I had semi-planned to do ever since I saw Aringar's dragon ceremony ages ago. No need to feel like an ass, @Cooper. You didn't force me to do it, I typed the commands myself. I don't blame anyone for it (@Melodie). No one should feel bad about it. Granted it did feel like I gave up something that meant a lot to me, and no one really knew that. I guess they do now. 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    :(:(:(

We'll make it up to you buddy, promise. All the love.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I want to stay in dragonform.. sometime i has to go lesserform because one of my depthwalker ability, chrono memory, take me to sapience from outer isle... also, there no reason for me go lesserform anymore. (not me, my character.. heh). now onward to my character's newest arc.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • I don't get it. What happened in Mhaldor?
  • Trey said:
    Barring a few tweaks, a long-standing project I've been working on has been completed.
    Grats. Does it involve Jinsun in any way?
  • Rangor said:
    Trey said:
    Barring a few tweaks, a long-standing project I've been working on has been completed.
    Grats. Does it involve Jinsun in any way?
    That would depend on his sense of fashion.

• Had to read over the Mythos for the history of trolls to help a friend out with backstory and shit.

Found an excerpt.

"An interesting side-note to these events was the effective creation of a new race, the Trolls. After the mercenaries of Arn had finished their contract, some, including their leader Gruul, decided to stay on Sapience. Though they died off in their natural lifespans, Gruul and some of his massive Arcanian bodyguards mated with adventurous human women, and their offspring began the race of Trolls."

These women were f r e a k s.

I'd do it too though tbh.
  • Frederich said:
    Had to read over the Mythos for the history of trolls to help a friend out with backstory and shit.

Found an excerpt.

"An interesting side-note to these events was the effective creation of a new race, the Trolls. After the mercenaries of Arn had finished their contract, some, including their leader Gruul, decided to stay on Sapience. Though they died off in their natural lifespans, Gruul and some of his massive Arcanian bodyguards mated with adventurous human women, and their offspring began the race of Trolls."

These women were f r e a k s.

I'd do it too though tbh.
    market Seeking an adventurous human woman for historical research.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    There isn't a single picture I can put up to possibly demonstrate this without getting banned.