Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

1747748749750752

Comments

  • SthenoStheno Posts: 58Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Pyori said:
    Naram is better.
    Clearly they should have a play date.
    Hey, little songbird, look all around you.
    See how the vipers and vultures surround you.
    MelodieDunn
  • MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 822Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The entrance to the monastery.
    Sunset falls upon the arid landscape, the reddish light filtering across the horizon. Some graffiti
    has been scrawled here. It reads, "Death to Delosian Mimes!" A sigil in the shape of a small, 
    rectangular monolith is on the ground. Keeping an alert eye on his surroundings, a vigilant rider 
    paces back and forth upon a white mazaran.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, west, and northwest.

    :open_mouth: @Saeva IT'S HAPPENING
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    Xias
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,788Member @@ - Legendary Achaean


    :angry:       
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

    But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Trilliana
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,626Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Melodie how do you not have a brass bait hook?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

    Achilles
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,629Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    'cause she's a broke-ass hoe

  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,787Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Legitimately read the snap echo as aww skeet skeet.


  • EllodinEllodin HawaiiPosts: 862Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    gat damn
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
    Tysandr
  • MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 822Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
           
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • TrillianaTrilliana Posts: 1,986Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Legitimately read the snap echo as aww skeet skeet.
    Admittedly, I was in a really weird mood when I was writing those triggers and it made me giggle, so I kept it :3
    meh


    Sherazad
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,787Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    There's a new crit level now? I feel like I'm in Tomorrowland.


    Tysandr
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 600Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Kresslack said:
    There's a new crit level now? I feel like I'm in Tomorrowland.
    If you pay like ~1350cr for it, yes.
    350 for the artifact armour, 1000 for the paragon that gives you it. Think it's the paragon that also has a small chance of making your crit worthless.

  • KinilanKinilan Posts: 1,255Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Are you proud of what you just did?
    SkyeFaur
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,787Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kinilan said:
    Are you proud of what you just did?
    I just want you to know that I fully blame you for this.


    KinilanFaur
  • XiasXias Posts: 210Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Skye said:
    Sin (male Mhun).
    He is 478 years old, having been born on the 10th of Sarapin, 295 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

    (•_•) "I guess you could say he was..."

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

    (⌐■_■) "...Old as Sin."





    As one of Targ's resident lovers and perpetrators of puns (so much I'm sure @Deucalion will cleanse me of my humor one day), I appreciate this joke.
    Tysandr
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,043Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Xias said:
    Skye said:
    Sin (male Mhun).
    He is 478 years old, having been born on the 10th of Sarapin, 295 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

    (•_•) "I guess you could say he was..."

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

    (⌐■_■) "...Old as Sin."





    As one of Targ's resident lovers and perpetrators of puns (so much I'm sure @Deucalion will cleanse me of my humor one day), I appreciate this joke.
    Please Deuc... please end the puns.


    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 436Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    A flesh-eating slug guides Nyneve along the first stage of decomposition.


    That is a great deathsight. So nurturing. Kudos.
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

    XiasNyneveKyrra
  • XiasXias Posts: 210Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Aralaya said:
    Xias said:
    Skye said:
    Sin (male Mhun).
    He is 478 years old, having been born on the 10th of Sarapin, 295 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

    (•_•) "I guess you could say he was..."

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■

    (⌐■_■) "...Old as Sin."





    As one of Targ's resident lovers and perpetrators of puns (so much I'm sure @Deucalion will cleanse me of my humor one day), I appreciate this joke.
    Please Deuc... please end the puns.
    Here's hoping I'm never asked to Sacrifice them <3
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,483Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Today is the 7th of Sarapin, 3 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire. The phase of the moon cannot be determined.
    NyneveZheoTysandrKrizal
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,787Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Death messages keep getting better I see:

    Resenting the intrusion on his free time, an off-duty prison guard knocks Alessandro out with the butt-end of his spear before tossing him down the salt mines for the prisoners to finish him.



    Lanre
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,555Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Death messages keep getting better I see:

    Resenting the intrusion on his free time, an off-duty prison guard knocks Alessandro out with the butt-end of his spear before tossing him down the salt mines for the prisoners to finish him.

    So the guard sent Alessandro to the Hearthstone forums? (hearthstone joke, I know)

  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,043Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Synbios said:
    Kresslack said:
    Death messages keep getting better I see:

    Resenting the intrusion on his free time, an off-duty prison guard knocks Alessandro out with the butt-end of his spear before tossing him down the salt mines for the prisoners to finish him.

    So the guard sent Alessandro to the Hearthstone forums? (hearthstone joke, I know)
    What's a hearthstone?


    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Synbios
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,911Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aralaya said:
    Synbios said:
    Kresslack said:
    Death messages keep getting better I see:

    Resenting the intrusion on his free time, an off-duty prison guard knocks Alessandro out with the butt-end of his spear before tossing him down the salt mines for the prisoners to finish him.

    So the guard sent Alessandro to the Hearthstone forums? (hearthstone joke, I know)
    What's a hearthstone?
    Big lump of granite under your fireplace, stops your house burning down

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    SobriquetSynbiosKyrra
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,533Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Item that lets you teleport back to an inn in WoW. 
  • JarrodJarrod Posts: 3,000Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Item that you're supposed to delete before using /unstuck so you can teleport forward 5 yards and bypass invisible walls.
    image
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

    XiasTrillianaRangor
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 600Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Jarrod said:
    Item that you're supposed to delete before using /unstuck so you can teleport forward 5 yards and bypass invisible walls.
    Those were fun times, then they ruined it and made it so unstuck put you back to your hearth point :(

    Xias
  • XiasXias Posts: 210Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Pyori said:
    Jarrod said:
    Item that you're supposed to delete before using /unstuck so you can teleport forward 5 yards and bypass invisible walls.
    Those were fun times, then they ruined it and made it so unstuck put you back to your hearth point :(
    Map clipping was one of my favorite things to do, both in the open world and inside instances. The crypts under Kara were so cool before they permablocked the inside with plugs.

    The thunder lake was also pretty sweet!
    Trilliana
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 600Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Underneath Stormwind was fun, and going to "old ironforge" as well as the air strip above ironforge, before they put flying in the game... And going to the alcove above the auction house as horde, and killing people who were flagged.

    RyzanXiasTrilliana
Sign In to Comment.