Memorable quotes

Comments

• Keorin said:
    An average day in Cyrene:

Emiya and Erwin will never manage the same synchronicity ever again. We peaked.
  • Khadafi really had a thing for Erwin and wouldn't leave him alone so he had to confront him about it:

Khadafi tells you, "Wanna duel?"
    Khadafi tells you, "It's exhausting trying to sneak around."
    You tell Khadafi, "I'm sure it is. Being a pain in the ass is work."
    Khadafi tells you, "You are a pain in my ass."
    You laughingly tell Khadafi, "Oh, you wish."
    Khadafi tells you, "Not literally dude, metaphoric."
    You impishly tell Khadafi, "Right."
    Khadafi tells you, "I wasted so many inks tattooing ox tattoos being phased just lingering around, waiting."
    You laughingly tell Khadafi, "All of that just to slide your dirk in me? You could ask a bit more politely."
    Khadafi tells you, "Yes, all that to stab you with my dirk."
    You tell Khadafi, "Well, I'm so sorry. I've been legitimately busy as all hells lately."
    You laughingly tell Khadafi, "All these fancy titles I got didn't come from dealing with you, I promise."
    Khadafi tells you, "What fancy titles?"
    Khadafi tells you, "My title is fancy."
    You tell Khadafi, "Hm, a little generic."
    Khadafi tells you, "*eye* I hate you."
    You laughingly tell Khadafi, "Awe, don't be like that, babe."
    You tell Khadafi, "I was just being playful. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
    Khadafi tells you, "This is so awkward."
    Khadafi tells you, "Stop flipping everything!"

Alas, then he agreed to stop bothering me if I stopped so I did. All's well that ends well!
  • Immediately after, @Dunn doing a good job of parenting:

Dunn says in a deep, hollow voice, "..."

Dunn says in a deep, hollow voice, "Yes."

A War Witch stares implacably at you.

Dunn blinks.

You say, "Umm."

Dunn says in a deep, hollow voice, "Don't drink pee."

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • The air temperature around you is measured at 79 F.
    The apparent temperature is at a steady 79 F.
    The relative humidity is at 100%.
    The winds around you blow to the southeast at 138 mph.

It went up past 150 too!

This terrible funnel of howling wind stretches up into the sky. Shattered remnants of debris spin
    madly in the tornado's clutches, a terrible spinning mass of insatiable destruction.
    It weighs about 187 pounds.

This is a hurricane gurl, not a friggin tornado.

Thanks to @Kyrra for making it fun!
  • Bronislav smiles and says in a dark, forceful voice, "If one of you would snap their fingers in front of Draqoom, you will be rewarded with the performance of the century."
    You snap your fingers in front of @Draqoom.
    Draqoom sings with a heavy Ulangi accent, "I'm a little teapot, short and stout!"
    Draqoom sings with a heavy Ulangi accent, "Here is my handle, here is my spout!"
    Draqoom gets down and wiggles them cheeks furiously.
    Draqoom sings with a heavy Ulangi accent, "When I'm good and ready, hear me SHOUT!"
    Draqoom sings with a heavy Ulangi accent, "Tip me over, and pour me out!"
    Heaving a great sigh, Draqoom flops down upon the ground, limbs sprawled all about.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Pyori said:
    I feel like Krumm, of all people, shouldn't be making fun of people's names given his last name is Windbreaker.
    Heh. I mean. Not making fun. I just have trouble spelling the name! 
  • Aralaya said:
    Bronislav smiles and says in a dark, forceful voice, "If one of you would snap their fingers in front of Draqoom, you will be rewarded with the performance of the century."
    Draqoom sings with a heavy Ulangi accent, "I'm a little teapot, short and stout!"
    Draqoom sings with a heavy Ulangi accent, "Here is my handle, here is my spout!"
    Draqoom sings with a heavy Ulangi accent, "When I'm good and ready, hear me SHOUT!"
    Heaving a great sigh, Draqoom flops down upon the ground, limbs sprawled all about.
    I remember a time me and geraint got turned into maggots by a God for just saying the first line!
  • edited September 2018
    Rangor said:
    Aralaya said:
    Bronislav smiles and says in a dark, forceful voice, "If one of you would snap their fingers in front of Draqoom, you will be rewarded with the performance of the century."
    I remember a time me and geraint got turned into maggots by a God for just saying the first line!
    Can confirm a serious lack of maggots, though Bronislav got hit once Draqoom stopped being mindless.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Cyrene once again showing their mastery of immersion and RP :/
  • Eh, every place has its people like that. There's a reason that now that those two are out of power, we've been able to to make serious inroads towards putting in place some better IC/OOC divisions when it comes to our clans and such.
  • You are a mad man. I can’t even imagine how much bashing that is...  :o
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• It's ur lucky day, no need to imagine:

Name: Penwize
    Full name: Penwize Baker, the Relentless
    City: Ashtan
    House: Savants
    Level: 145
    Class: Serpent
    Mob kills: 2148k
  • Dupre said:
    It's ur lucky day, no need to imagine:

Name: Penwize
    Full name: Penwize Baker, the Relentless
    City: Ashtan
    House: Savants
    Level: 145
    Class: Serpent
    Mob kills: 2148k
    Not the best of merits, since well over half of those are from pre-battlerage changes when it took even more mobs per level.

• I miss the days when an oblit gut would kill a sidhe

• Keorin said:
    Eh, every place has its people like that. There's a reason that now that those two are out of power, we've been able to to make serious inroads towards putting in place some better IC/OOC divisions when it comes to our clans and such.
    Lol. Been gone for 6 months and the first day I come back I get insulted. Fantastic

• Cooper said:
    I miss the days when an oblit gut would kill a sidhe
    You know, I think with power creep being what it is now, we're back to the same clear speeds we had before the battlerage change on places that don't have crit-immune mobs.  Shame the gold cap makes all that investment in clear speed a waste though.
  • Yeah, it only takes me 4-5 minutes to clear sidhe now. Only took like 15,000 credits to get there.

• OmiOmi
    edited September 2018
    The soul of Taryius says in a harsh, rasping voice, "Words of wisdom, Aspirant."

The soul of Taryius says in a harsh, rasping voice, "Don't play with thundersticks."

edit:formatting fail
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/oHpkmVqf

Good times all around, scary little twigs those are! <3

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Meanwhile Kyrra’s been slamming them together in absolute glee for the past two months. Haha.

Massive props to whoever created the thundersticks!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Traelor gets some gold sovereigns from a knapsack brushed with warm desert hues.
    Traelor buys a plate of slow-cooked buffalo.

Ambrosius exclaims, "A shame about that novice and the stampede...still, can't let a good cut of meat go to waste!"

Image result for awkward gif

• Draqoom said:
    Keorin said:
    Eh, every place has its people like that. There's a reason that now that those two are out of power, we've been able to to make serious inroads towards putting in place some better IC/OOC divisions when it comes to our clans and such.
    Lol. Been gone for 6 months and the first day I come back I get insulted. Fantastic
    That's fair, really. There've been some more recent events that reminded me of some arguments we had on the subject that I can't say I enjoyed, but that shit was seven months ago now and so that wasn't really called for.

Let's just say that every time I have to argue with people over whether it's okay to have a clan be both OOC and IC, and regularly get discussed ICly, I die a little bit on the inside.
  • An outraged squeal is all you hear before a dropbear lands on your head midway through your
    harvesting motion. It quickly scampers back up the nearest tree.

I come to Achaea to get AWAY from the dropbears

• Taryius said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/oHpkmVqf

wield stick, throw stick at cooper
  • He gave it to me a little bit after, didn't do anything to me but I logged off shortly after.

Could probably tank it for a good while in monk though. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Taryius said:

What was the message on Deathsight?

• Kresslack said:
    Taryius said:

What was the message on Deathsight?

First death, "A booming thunderclap rings in your ears, signalling the death of Taryius beneath a coruscating storm of unleashed lightning"

Second, "A booming thunderclap all but entirely consumes the dying cry of Taryius, their body shattered by a furious cavalcade of lightning."