Memorable quotes

Comments

• Proficy said:
    It motivated that post!
    Mission successful?
    It will inspire me when you leave that disgusting city and join Eleusis.  But first, your fine to Nature.....Damn bro

• I'll break your legs if you try to steal Proficy from me. 

• nice, fourth eleusis war incoming. maybe we'll win this one
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kiet said:
    nice, fourth eleusis war incoming. maybe we'll win this one
    Win or lose, claim it as a victory, it's the done thing.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Alrena said:
    I will absolutely declare war on anyone trying to poach Proficy from us. That man is our national treasure and there's not a Mhaldorian around who wouldn't happily fight for him. 
    Oh really?
  • Kiet said:
    Not while I still draw breath and hold a pen.
  • edited September 2018
    I dare anyone to steal proficy. I will -make- time to ruin your life ig. Ask if I’m capable - the answer will be unanimous. I’m a ruiner.

• Cooper said:
    I'll break your legs if you try to steal Proficy from me. 
    LOL.  Challenge Accepted! I have spares :D

Kiet said:
    Doubtful.  Y'all newbs haven't won one yet.

Saeva said:
    I dare anyone to steal proficy. I will -make- time to ruin your life ig. Ask if I’m capable - the answer will be unanimous. I’m a ruiner.
    This intrigues me..

• edited September 2018
    Tread lightly, very old Tender.

• Saeva said:
    Tread lightly, very old Tender.
    And so it begins...

• And so it does. Stoked we have five to tanks ready  B)

• We will lay waste to your totems, temporarily.  Then raid your subdivi..wait, no.. WE WIN!

• Dunn said:
    That makes Grand Magi Robes, Tank, Air Harness that I've completed for Sera on straight luck 0_0

And a Maya figure for Kyrra.
    I hate you.

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Dunn said:
    You tell Seragorn, "2/3 were that fucking fire pendant jewel."
    5490h, 7297m, 25555e, 30820w cexkdb-
    You tell Seragorn, "That makes 4 in a row." <-- opened 2 of those jewels last night and 2 today

You tell Seragorn, "Then I got a tankflame..."

Seragorn tells you, "Ouch, hate that.. but thats like normal for me, just not
    your crazy good luck."

You trade the level 1 piece The flame for an armoured charge tank to Seragorn. 

You refine 1 earthshovelminerals pieces and 2 firependantjewel pieces...
    You've been awarded with a level 1 airharnessstraps talisman piece!
    You just received message #19033 from Achaea.

You tell Seragorn, "Um what air harness piece were you looking for."
    5490h, 7282m, 25555e, 30820w cexkdb- (-15m)
    Seragorn tells you, "Straps."

You tell Seragorn, "Sooo how much you got buddy."

That makes Grand Magi Robes, Tank, Air Harness that I've completed for Sera on straight luck 0_0

And a Maya figure for Kyrra.

Send me your caches.
    God I hate you. That's the last air harness piece I need :(

• Straps were going for 1k plus last time around. 

• edited September 2018
    Cooper said:
    Straps were going for 1k plus last time around. 
    Sera and I have this bro price thing going. It's getting kind of serious.  :3

• Cyr said:
    not going to share the entire thing, but something awesome that happened to me today. 

And then, the vision breaks. A distant feeling of terse approval washes over you, and with a foetid
    expulsion of gas from the vegetation below, a vaguely cloak-shaped mass drifts to the surface of the
    bog, lapping at your feet.

You pick up a sodden cloak of swamp grass.

You are now wearing a sodden cloak of swamp grass.
    As you drape a sodden cloak of swamp grass over your shoulders, the decaying mass shudders and
    writhes, extending to envelop your form entirely and filling your nostrils with the cloying scent of
    decay.

You remove a sodden cloak of swamp grass.
    Sensing your will, the mass of a sodden cloak of swamp grass releases its grip from about your form
    and slides off into your hands with a wet squelch.

Reality shudders before you as Entropy itself quickens your blood at the behest of the Lord of
    Oblivion, your blackened veins surging with His highest regard.

When I wear it it changes my description - 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He is draped entirely within the embrace of a sodden cloak of swamp grass, the unusual garment
    obscuring much of his features and attire underneath. Great clumps of greyish green algae colour the 
    otherwise muted green of the unusual garment, all darkened to a sullen, almost lifeless hue by a 
    slow, constant trickle of blackish liquid. In thick, beading rivulets, the fluid drips from a 
    snarled, trailing tangle of reeds and cattails to dissipate utterly before it touches the ground, 
    vanishing without trace. Pulsating with entropic might, his blackened veins stand stark from his 
    skin at the behest of the Lord of Oblivion's highest regard.

He is wearing:
       a sodden cloak of swamp grass.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    That is freaking awesome!
  • Totally bog monster twins with our bog dog, @Cyr

• Yeah it's amazing. Much love to @Babel. Never ceases to amaze me

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Cyr said:
    not going to share the entire thing, but something awesome that happened to me today. 

And then, the vision breaks. A distant feeling of terse approval washes over you, and with a foetid
    expulsion of gas from the vegetation below, a vaguely cloak-shaped mass drifts to the surface of the
    bog, lapping at your feet.

You pick up a sodden cloak of swamp grass.

You are now wearing a sodden cloak of swamp grass.
    As you drape a sodden cloak of swamp grass over your shoulders, the decaying mass shudders and
    writhes, extending to envelop your form entirely and filling your nostrils with the cloying scent of
    decay.

You remove a sodden cloak of swamp grass.
    Sensing your will, the mass of a sodden cloak of swamp grass releases its grip from about your form
    and slides off into your hands with a wet squelch.

Reality shudders before you as Entropy itself quickens your blood at the behest of the Lord of
    Oblivion, your blackened veins surging with His highest regard.

When I wear it it changes my description - 
    He is draped entirely within the embrace of a sodden cloak of swamp grass, the unusual garment
    obscuring much of his features and attire underneath. Great clumps of greyish green algae colour the 
    otherwise muted green of the unusual garment, all darkened to a sullen, almost lifeless hue by a 
    slow, constant trickle of blackish liquid. In thick, beading rivulets, the fluid drips from a 
    snarled, trailing tangle of reeds and cattails to dissipate utterly before it touches the ground, 
    vanishing without trace. Pulsating with entropic might, his blackened veins stand stark from his 
    skin at the behest of the Lord of Oblivion's highest regard.

He is wearing:
       a sodden cloak of swamp grass.
    That is AMAZING!
  • You tell Tharos, the Herald of Delos, "I'm disappointed in you Tharos, you've been quiet for at least 5 minutes! You're not losing your touch, are you?"
    Tharos, the Herald of Delos shouts, "The end draws near... the end of the egghunt, that is! Make sure you put in that eggstra bit of effort, it's not over yet!"
    Tharos, the Herald of Delos shouts, "I hope you find yourself soundly beaten for that eggstremely rude comment, Pyori!"

Rude boy.

• First time returning to the game after work, got the free token spin which rewarded me with a decorative sleeve.

You tear open a decorated sleeve and happily pull a playing card featuring Severian Marcella, The
    Hand from within!
    With a flash of light, a deck of mystical cards appears in your hands!

Neat!