Memorable quotes

Comments

• Klendathu said:
    I've gotten the questing bug again recently

I wish Ashtan wasn't hostile to Eleusis. I got Lukia her dumb protractor and she wouldn't even give me the time of day :'(
  • Torinn said:
    I thought the forums felt less trolly lately.  Though @Pyori is trying hard to pick up your slack  <3
    That’s a lot of slack for one person, if you miss it though I can phone dedicate to some trolling <3
  •        

• That moment you thought you had a friend :anguished:
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    femanine eh

Freud was right
  • Milabar says in a dead, whispering voice, "My daughter is a skilled warrior,
    leads the Dawnblade, and is skilled with the tongue as well."
    Um.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Milabar spent a lot of time in Cyrene waddya expect?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Milabar says in a dead, whispering voice, "My daughter is a skilled warrior,
    Um.

Check out his bloodline sometime.
  • Jiraishin said:
    Um.

She is indeed articulate and intelligent. I’ve stood witness to her giving people her piece of mind and would not want to be in the receiving end. He has a lot to be proud of. 
  • Nyneve said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Um.

She is indeed articulate and intelligent. I’ve stood witness to her giving people her piece of mind and would not want to be in the receiving end. He has a lot to be proud of. 
    Oh, indeed. I think you might be mistaking me pointing out the unintended double meaning in the word choice for me disagreeing with his assessment.

• What a cunning linguist
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I'm curious what he mistook for the syntax. How do you go from 'detonate' to 'jump'? @Mezghar

• Maybe he thought his impressive girth would be enough to make it implode for the same effect.

• Torinn said:
    Milabar spent a lot of time in Cyrene waddya expect?
    Antonius said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Um.

Check out his bloodline sometime.
    The first is hardly true, Mila's not been in Cyrene since his last thirties as a citizen, and rarely actually "hangs out" there.

The second has long since grown old, espically since I've completely revamped him away from anything of this nature over the last 6 rl years. 

But good to know some things never die
     -thumbsup-
  • Hurrrrrr
  • Milabar said:

The second has long since grown old, espically since I've completely revamped him away from anything of this nature over the last 6 rl years. 

But good to know some things never die
     -thumbsup-

"I only knocked up one of my daughters that one time, and that was a long time ago" is not a particularly good defense.
  • Nazihk it’s a text game. Not real life. It’s not that serious dude. 
  • I mean if we can hold Real Life people accountable for their shit decisions IRL, then we can hold RP characters accountable for their shit RP decisions if we feel like it.

No character should get a free pass without a fucking good redemption arc
  • edited August 2018
    We should also hold people accountable irl for their rp decisions, and hold this rp decisions to an irl standard of morality.

[/sarcasm]
  • Rangor said:
    We should also hold people accountable irl for their rp decisions, and hold this rp decisions to an irl standard of morality.

[/sarcasm]
    Does that mean we can equate Jhui to Hitler?

Full Godwin mode?

• Minifie said:
    People hold onto bad blood, grudges, anger and stigmatisms like they are their teddy bear from a by gone youth. People change, some stay the same, some do ratbag things and keep going, some prefer the “say one thing do another”, but for such a small community we don’t waste time to turn on one another when it best suits us. I need a good morning vodka.
    Image result for applause gif

• Minifie said:

Bygone is one word, by the way.

• Dupre said:
    I mean if we can hold Real Life people accountable for their shit decisions IRL, then we can hold RP characters accountable for their shit RP decisions if we feel like it.
    In other words, people should be held accountable IG for choices they make IRL? You shouldn't disparage others for playing their character a certain way based on the fact that you don't like it. If you're going to do so, at least have the decency of doing it IG, where it should be done.
  • Christ I'm so sorry I posted that quote. I just thought the double entendre was amusing.