Memorable quotes

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Finally managed to get 100% of Karbaz explored, then decided to have a spin around Ilyrean...

Narntoth, the Elder Mage raises his ice staff and it shatters in his hand. The icicles hover momentarily, then quickly surround and cut you before instantly reforming in his grasp.
    The corpse of a monitor lizard has been slain by Narntoth, the Elder Mage.
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily tinted red.

So mean.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Man, those little touches are awesome. Glad you all have a great Babel again!
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Pfft who cares about beavers if it's all gonna end anyways some babelites you are! ;)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Hecate's beaver is gonna be jealous, Dunn.

• edited March 2018
    @Dunn is starting to sound domestic. Being married a second time must agree with him.
  • Ismay said:
    (Mhaldor): Syndra says, "We will be raiding. Sending me a tell with your interest."

Interest level seemed a bit low, then the big guy speaks.

(Mhaldor): Sartan says, "You are all interested."

Cue all kinds of interest! This Sartan is excellent.

LOL.  @Sartan volun-TOLD your asses!  Well played.

• Ismay said:
    (Mhaldor): Syndra says, "We will be raiding. Sending me a tell with your interest."

Interest level seemed a bit low, then the big guy speaks.

(Mhaldor): Sartan says, "You are all interested."

Cue all kinds of interest! This Sartan is excellent.
    How do you spell 'boss'? S-A-R-T-A-N
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• It turned into an amazing raid night. We had so many people we raided two cities simultaneously. It was loads of fun.
  • I logged in, thinking "Oh hey I can get things done." 
    Newp no work or tea 

@Syndra immediately sent a tell "UR GOING TO CYRENE NOW!" 

I was torn between dismay about not getting a few things done, and having a blast. 
    It was great fun. 

• That's achaea for you.  Often, I come home from work and go "Oh I'll just play for like an hour"... it never happens.  It's always at least three.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • All your tears sustain me. Cry more, plebians
  • That wasn't all of it, but I can't dispute it because my buffer was nothing but tsunami messages until the untrapped error protection kicked in. :(
  • I logged on only to have that deathsight spam nearly disconnect me ><.
  • Elisella said:
    That wasn't all of it, but I can't dispute it because my buffer was nothing but tsunami messages until the untrapped error protection kicked in. :(
    The messages just got weirder and weirder, too

Watto the air as far as you can see. Then, with a roar like the fury of Ashaxei herseir as far as you can see. Then,with a roar D the Cges up from the Cges up from the Cges up from theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theððm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theððm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm thhaxei herself, it thunders outward.

• Kiet said:
    Elisella said:
    That wasn't all of it, but I can't dispute it because my buffer was nothing but tsunami messages until the untrapped error protection kicked in. :(
    The messages just got weirder and weirder, too

Watto the air as far as you can see. Then, with a roar like the fury of Ashaxei herseir as far as you can see. Then,with a roar D the Cges up from the Cges up from the Cges up from theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theððm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm theðm theðm theððm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðheðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðm theðmtheðm theðm thhaxei herself, it thunders outward.

m̴̝̻͔̼͍̜̐͊̕ͅͅa̬̺̫͕͇̩̮͑ͮ̌̀n̩̗̙̼̥̐ͨ̍͐̔ͤ͛͢i͖̼̙̪̰͍̼̽͒ͪ̂ͫ̑ͬ̆̀f̭̣͉͔ͫe̼̗̞͔̅ͤ̐͊̔̈́̈́̓̍s̷̸̰͍̳̫̤̖̻̒͛͊͛̅t̲̥͔̖̫͉͇̑̅͋͋̎̈ ̦̠̻̺͙̻̞͕̳͛̎ͬ̐̓͡t̡̹͍̯̮͔ͣ̆͗͂͠s̴̴̥̞̳̮̼͍̼̗̹̉ͣ̐́u̷̠͍͙̮͓̦͔̠̯̇̏n͙̤͕͈̜̮͑͂̐ͪ̿̇̿̀a̸̫̦̳̩͕͛͛̋͑m̨̱̝̫ͩ͌̂ͥ͌̑̕͢i̶̡̡̠̦̾ͧ̀̓̒̾́ ̸̧̲̖̼͉̫͓̝̞ͩ͘f͓͖̠̗ͨ̃͞ͅr̥̘̜̰̹̥̜͐͆ͪ̽ͮͧ͞o̫̝̜̱ͯ̄m̙͔̺̭͕̉ͥ͊ͧ̒ͫ̕͡ ̻̬͎̻̱̞̃̄̆͐̅́̚t̰̯̹̩̿͆̂̋ͧͭͩ͘͘h̩̟͚̭̤̗̦̑ͨ̑͋͒̅̐͑̓e̡͚̯ͯ͡ͅ ̮̗̬ͯ̽͆͌̉ͩ̈ͧ̔̕i͙̪͌̑͋̄ͨ̄̃͡n͔̲̝͙̔̋͂̌ͥͫ͗̈́͜͠
  • I'm still laughing every time I think about it. You the best :D