Memorable quotes

Comments

• Arlanda said:
    Friztic said:
    [quote] Sent By: ****** On 11/28/20:25 You are hereby enemied to the Guardians of Moghedu for past hunting offenses against mhun, which have been monitored by the Guardians. No term must be served, but a fine of 3000 must be payed to be unenemied. This lesser crime has been charged to you as a warning. While enemied, entering Moghedu at any time will result in a trespassing fine of 2500 for each count. Any additional hunting activity will result in a fine of 15,000 and a term of 3 years. Following a hunter for experience bears a fine of 5000 and term of 1 year. - BE ADVISED - There is currently no direct consequence of enemy status with the Guardians. This is a one-time chance for redemption and to forgo committing further acts of hatred. - All questions may be forwarded to the Speaker of the Guard. HELP GOM.
    ...lolwut?
    So being enemied to GOM is pointless
    The crucial word in "there is currently no direct consequence" is "currently"!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Iocun gun hunt you down with his level 5 bow, now.

Watch out!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Iocun gun hunt you down with his level 5 bow, now. Watch out!

Iocun's bow shoots camels that shoot bows that shoot arrows. Made of camels.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Not to detract from the Iocun lore, but.

Kii lights the volcano cake and colourful sparks fly from the top before it builds to a climax. Peaking, it explodes and showers creamy white chocolate onto the luscious mounds. Kii devours the treat with a grin.

Just wat. :|
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Not to detract from the Iocun lore, but. Kii lights the volcano cake and colourful sparks fly from the top before it builds to a climax. Peaking, it explodes and showers creamy white chocolate onto the luscious mounds. Kii devours the treat with a grin. Just wat. :|
    Sighrene.
  • Should do it even if they aren't.
  • I'm more worried that that cake even got approved...
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Chryenth said:
    Some say if he bows to you, you are at best seconds from death.

Others say, he stole the Crossbow of Heartbreak from Selene and disguised it as a Lupine Bow, which is why his arrows are OP.

All we know is, he's called Iocun.

[scene cuts to a Serpent stabbing and whipping his way through a rampage]
    Greatest Top Gear-esque statement. 

IOCUN IS THE STIG!
  • edited November 2012
    This page is comedy gold.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Speaking of gold, where is my shower

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Ew @Mishgul ………oh look there's a puppy I could drag over for you………
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    it's because of cats

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Skye said:
    ...wait what. Is that a real cake? where may I purchase this bukkacake?

The cake is a lie.
    The cake got in my eye.
    When you put it like that I can see where you're coming from.
  • @Otha Looks like you got off lucky.

Also I think I am in trouble for deciding not to have a worm cancel fight without permission to do so.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Village                     Feeling
    ----------------------------------------------
    Bal'met                     Dislike

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • He's certainly big enough for an entire village.
  • Halos said:
    Village                     Feeling
    Bal'met                     Dislike

Village                     Feeling
    Bal'met                     Hatred

I win!

• edited December 2012
    3605h, 3500m, 16400e, 16400w 32% cexkdb (T: xer)- qw
    Madelyne, Ariell, Jaorn, Aquilos, Azor, Cynlael, Sheetaa, Akia, Turoi, Sayuri, Ilena, Solias, Mailyn,
     Coreck, Mako, Nimala, Wyverex, Sowen, Jhui, Knucker, Vaxarn, Siatx, Ilera, Raelynn, Nadiel, Evanya,
    Cryun, Lanar, Shandrala, Baatti, Desini, Ansalem, Mindry, Desiderius, Xilthio, Archeas, Militis,
    Verias, Phaestus, Tagg, Indilwen, Borran, Ripley, Shekal, Aeryllin, Vyldrix, Ryukishi, Payne, Dunn,
    Quei, Darqiss, Valaina, Prythe, Drahil, Tesha, Ormyrr, Longsly, Kura, Bastian, Lukis, Anicetus, Eji,
    Alyana, Naelli, Assai, Avaroth, Anmacrix, Rotose, Eshara, Zenui, Kioniv, Ryanna, Athorem, Twil,
    Daklore, Silviarae, Achilles, Xae, Aislynn, Malec, Mephaos, Beladera, Melodie, Krex, Hurisean,
    Josoul, Laergon, Chani, Aidyn, Amunet, Lianca, Crythril, Xer, Mystara, Kendus, Kendrick, Romeo,
    Shihai, Prydwyn, Baldazar, Sohl, Nizaris, Sillias, Shunsui, Kayeil, Zaric, Traelor, Cecee, Tarvius,
    Dracunos, Ryley, Shandria, Maccabeus, Kalaver, Trilliana, Arlanda, Sothantos, Zaeel, Tarkor, Yuna,
    Aruha, Zephyros, Razori, Alves, Corina, Roroan, Hellen, Iblis, Salik, Kaiu, Erikka.
    Plus another 56 whose presence you cannot fully sense.

3605h, 3500m, 16400e, 16400w 32% cexkdb (T: xer)- honours ormyrr
    Ormyrr (male Rajamala).
    He is 168 years old, having been born on the 9th of Glacian, 443 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Peasant in Hashan.
    He is considered to be approximately 75% of your might.
    His motto: 'What you don't know can hurt you.'
    See HONOURS DEEDS ORMYRR to view his 1 special honours.

OK... I didn't knew that Hashan recruits Rajamalan Ormyrrs.
    :))

You notice a terrible smell in the air and see that Zoot, a leafy humgii is trying to look inconspicuous.
    A Tsol'aa archer exclaims, "Ahhh...how nice to breathe the fresh air of the forest!"

• Tvistor said:

@Otha Looks like you got off lucky.

Also I think I am in trouble for deciding not to have a worm cancel fight without permission to do so.

NOT ANOTHER WORM WARP WAR DAMNIT

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • edited December 2012
    |4730hp(94%)|3864mp(94%) | (100%)e|(98%)w,ex|cdb-43.7%xp [Ormyrr|stance:thyr|shin:]-
    Dark, oppressive clouds swirl in the skies above, occluding the lights of the firmament and casting 
    gloom across the earth.
    You hear the raucous sounds of children at play somewhere nearby.
    |4730hp(94%)|3864mp(94%) | (100%)e|(98%)w,ex|cdb-43.7%xp [Ormyrr|stance:thyr|shin:]-

Shallamese children are badasses. They play games and doesn't afraid of anything.

EDIT: Thanks, Lothien, but DOESN'T afraid of anything is the more correct one. I know. I did my research. 

• LothienLothien Montréal, Québec

Synbios said:
    Dark, oppressive clouds swirl in the skies above, occluding the lights of the firmament and casting 
    gloom across the earth.
    You hear the raucous sounds of children at play somewhere nearby.

Shallamese children are badasses. They play games and aren't afraid of anything.
    They don't afraid of anything.*
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Erikka said:
    3605h, 3500m, 16400e, 16400w 32% cexkdb (T: xer)- qw
    Madelyne, Ariell, Jaorn, Aquilos, Azor, Cynlael, Sheetaa, Akia, Turoi, Sayuri, Ilena, Solias, Mailyn,
     Coreck, Mako, Nimala, Wyverex, Sowen, Jhui, Knucker, Vaxarn, Siatx, Ilera, Raelynn, Nadiel, Evanya,
    Cryun, Lanar, Shandrala, Baatti, Desini, Ansalem, Mindry, Desiderius, Xilthio, Archeas, Militis,
    Verias, Phaestus, Tagg, Indilwen, Borran, Ripley, Shekal, Aeryllin, Vyldrix, Ryukishi, Payne, Dunn,
    Quei, Darqiss, Valaina, Prythe, Drahil, Tesha, Ormyrr, Longsly, Kura, Bastian, Lukis, Anicetus, Eji,
    Alyana, Naelli, Assai, Avaroth, Anmacrix, Rotose, Eshara, Zenui, Kioniv, Ryanna, Athorem, Twil,
    Daklore, Silviarae, Achilles, Xae, Aislynn, Malec, Mephaos, Beladera, Melodie, Krex, Hurisean,
    Josoul, Laergon, Chani, Aidyn, Amunet, Lianca, Crythril, Xer, Mystara, Kendus, Kendrick, Romeo,
    Shihai, Prydwyn, Baldazar, Sohl, Nizaris, Sillias, Shunsui, Kayeil, Zaric, Traelor, Cecee, Tarvius,
    Dracunos, Ryley, Shandria, Maccabeus, Kalaver, Trilliana, Arlanda, Sothantos, Zaeel, Tarkor, Yuna,
    Aruha, Zephyros, Razori, Alves, Corina, Roroan, Hellen, Iblis, Salik, Kaiu, Erikka.
    Plus another 56 whose presence you cannot fully sense.

3605h, 3500m, 16400e, 16400w 32% cexkdb (T: xer)- honours ormyrr
    Ormyrr (male Rajamala).
    He is 168 years old, having been born on the 9th of Glacian, 443 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Peasant in Hashan.
    He is considered to be approximately 75% of your might.
    His motto: 'What you don't know can hurt you.'
    See HONOURS DEEDS ORMYRR to view his 1 special honours.

OK... I didn't knew that Hashan recruits Rajamalan Ormyrrs.
    :))
    I was gonna say, Oh, a reason to raid Hashan! But..
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1