Memorable quotes

Comments

• @Kresslack Did you have an ember?

• Health:       5669 / 5669     Mana:         5669 / 5669
    Endurance:   23332 /24320     Willpower:   25880 /24320
    Strength: 14  Dexterity: 11  Constitution: 14  Intelligence: 14

• Jacen said:
    You are level 49 (Eminent) and 41% of the way to the next level.
    Health:       2546 / 2327     Mana:         2647 / 2486
    Endurance:   10200 /10200     Willpower:    9182 /10200
    Strength: 12  Dexterity: 12  Constitution: 12  Intelligence: 12
    If that character's in a city with a Pillar of the Moon, that works out.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Alyssea said:
    @Kresslack Did you have an ember?
    No, I didn't. I also just joined a House who has the icon tuned for whatever grants a bonus in health, and my base health is still the same as before joining.

• Ahh, didn't know about the Pillar. My bad
  • Jacen said:
    Ahh, didn't know about the Pillar. My bad
    I only learned about it when Sena pointed it out to me in a similar thread a month or so ago.
  • Kresslack said:
    Alyssea said:
    No, I didn't. I also just joined a House who has the icon tuned for whatever grants a bonus in health, and my base health is still the same as before joining.
    The only tuning that grants a health bonus is +1 con, which you're clearly not getting if you've got 11 con, since the only mhun spec with less than 11 is Scout, which would give you more of a bonus. Looks more like you're a Mhun Keeper with Improved Physique and a +1 int icon tuning.
  • An elixir of health went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of 
    immunity went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of immunity went to 
    waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of speed went to waste when an ebony 
    vial turned to dust in your hands.You are dismayed as an ebony vial turns to dust in your hands.
    A caloric salve went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.You are dismayed as an 
    ebony vial turns to dust in your hands.
    An elixir of frost went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of frost 
    went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of speed went to waste when 
    an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of venom went to waste when an ebony vial 
    turned to dust in your hands.You are dismayed as an ebony vial turns to dust in your hands.
    An elixir of mana went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.A salve of 
    restoration went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.A salve of restoration 
    went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of mana went to waste when 
    an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of venom went to waste when an ebony vial 
    turned to dust in your hands.You are dismayed as an ebony vial turns to dust in your hands.
    An epidermal salve went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.You are dismayed as 
    an ebony vial turns to dust in your hands.
    A salve of mass went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.A salve of mass went 
    to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of mana went to waste when an 
    ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.You are dismayed as an ebony vial turns to dust in your 
    hands.
    You are dismayed as an ebony vial turns to dust in your hands.
    An elixir of mana went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of 
    levitation went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.A salve of mending went to 
    waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An epidermal salve went to waste when an ebony 
    vial turned to dust in your hands.A salve of mending went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust 
    in your hands.You are dismayed as an ebony vial turns to dust in your hands.
    A caloric salve went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of health 
    went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of mana went to waste when 
    an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of mana went to waste when an ebony vial turned 
    to dust in your hands.An elixir of mana went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your 
    hands.An elixir of health went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.An elixir of 
    health went to waste when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.A salve of mass went to waste 
    when an ebony vial turned to dust in your hands.Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the 
    symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to begin a new day.
    It is now the 13th of Valnuary, 612 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

:(
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    At least you were online, otherwise you would have gotten 50 messages.
  • RomRom
    edited December 2012
    4174h, 3481m, 18665e, 12488w cexkdb97- 00:29:39.527bs
    brokenstar Solias
    A thick conflagration of fire and smoke bursts from Solias's primal ember, protecting him from your attack.
    4174h, 3481m, 18665e, 12488w cexkdb97- 00:29:40.144

Nerf, please!  [-X
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Lothien said:
    At least you were online, otherwise you would have gotten 50 messages.
    Ehh, I'd prefer msg last, msg read # to a minute of lag while logged on.
  • You rip into a fell werewolf with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    The final blow proves too much for a fell werewolf, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a fell werewolf, retrieving the corpse.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes a fell werewolf in red light.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

You rip into a fell werewolf with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    The final blow proves too much for a fell werewolf, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain a fell werewolf, retrieving the corpse.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

I love it when these happen... If you don't die when I kill you once, you get to die again
  • Did not know that they had starbursts..
  • If LHG mobs starburst then die again, does that count as two xp-gaining instances?

• Synbios said:
    If LHG mobs starburst then die again, does that count as two xp-gaining instances?

No idea on that but they can be killed, starburst, killed again, touch crystal and finally killed again
  • Synbios said:
    If LHG mobs starburst then die again, does that count as two xp-gaining instances?
    Yes. And two gold drops, as shown in the quote. Not true for when they touch crystal, since they don't actually die in that case.
  • Xeran tells you, "59/74 leather armour."
    Xeran tells you, "How does that sound?"
    You tell Xeran of Caer Witrin, "It's literally impossible."
    Xeran tells you, "...I just forged it."
    You tell Xeran of Caer Witrin, "Leather armour?"
    Xeran tells you, "Yep, leather armour."
    You tell Xeran of Caer Witrin, "You are mistaken."
    Xeran tells you, "I am not."
    You tell Xeran of Caer Witrin, "It can only go up by 2 without a hammer or 4 with."
    You tell Xeran of Caer Witrin, "Both numbers for leather armour are even numbers."
    You tell Xeran of Caer Witrin, "Do you mean fullplate?"
    Xeran tells you, "Nope, leather armour."
    Xeran tells you, "Meet me at Moghedu?"
    You tell Xeran of Caer Witrin, "Sure."  -- I stop forging and walk to Moghedu and wait for 5 minutes
    Xeran tells you, "Wait, gah, never mind, idiot me."
    Xeran tells you, "Sorry 20/16."
    Xeran tells you, "Gah, damn fieldplate caught me off guard."

Before he was talking about how his patience was so limitless so forging would be easy. This is the same kid, mind you, that has asked me for loans 5ish times because he couldn't wait on buying something.

• You're just lucky you had a very kind and beautiful sponsor that helped you buy a hammer before you had a name for yourself. 
  • Whoa, no wonder Cain carries heavy embers all the time.

H: 6689 (100%) M: 5118 (94%) E: 22526 (78%) W: 17517 (83%) cdbk|ex (08:11:42.368)  
    Wysteria gives you her primal ember, which glows brightly as she drops it into your hands.
    As the embers come into close proximity with one another, they both begin to glow brightly until, 
    with a flash of amber light, they fuse together.
    (svo): Your max health changed to 7390h - sipping, moss and other values have been automatically 
    adjusted.
    (svo): Your max mana changed to 6202m - sipping, moss and other values have been automatically 
    adjusted.
    H: 7390 (100%) M: 6006 (96%) E: 22586 (70%) W: 17540 (72%) cdbk|ex (08:11:54.609)  sc
    Sir Exelethril Ithilien, of the Spire (male Atavian Exemplar)
    You are level 103 (3rd Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy) and 49.7% of the way to the next level.
    Health: 7390/7390  Mana: 6006/6202
    Endurance: 22586/31815  Willpower: 17552/24090
    Strength: 21  Dexterity: 16  Constitution: 19  Intelligence: 14
    You are ranked 32nd in Achaea.
    You are not known for acts of infamy.
    You stand tall as a proud citizen of Cyrene.
    You are at the rank of 'Duke' (5) in your city.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    The trade-off is dying to said ember.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Fledgling Guardian Nieelensars, Dragon Snack says in a wispy, sing-song voice, "I'm never house inventorying you again."

They learn quickly...

• Kresslack said:
    Alyssea said:
    Hmm try to check if you are benefitting from the Con tuning, or the Nature/Chaos/whatever
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    Yeah, HOUSE ICONUSE PRIMARY for the CON bonus. HOUSE ICONUSE SPHERIC for Nature/Chaos/etc.
  • edited December 2012
    Tvistor said:
    Illyose tells you, "Good tah see ah've been elevated tah the status o' only speakin' tah superiors."

<pic>
    I find it more bearable than the people that hissssss all the time whenever they sssspeak. Esssspecially when the hissssers try to hissss in wordsss where it ssssimply doesssssn't work.
  • Tvistor said:
    Illyose tells you, "Good tah see ah've been elevated tah the status o' only speakin' tah superiors."

Obviously not. Only Scottish Dwarven.
  • Braveheart was so good.