Memorable quotes

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited November 2012
    Boring argument is boring. Quotes please.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Murad exclaims, "I give you Calamitous Whirlwinds!"

• Big bold text hurts my eyes.
  • Tvistor said:
    Ladies, ladies, both your heathen Gods are false.
    But we only have one heathen god :(

• edited November 2012

(actually I agree with her being called the Goddess of Knowledge, even if it is a narrow frame)

But hows about her abandoning all the Te'serra to die, I will never forget and forgive!

• My picture was in response to you asking why we were arguing about Lorielan, not about what you said about her.

I'm terrified that we put up shrines to her everywhere. I expect them to explode and kill us all at some point.

• I have recently become extremely well disposed towards Cooper and I am not sure why.
  • I decided to tone back the troll on the forums a few notches about a week or two ago.

• Cooper said:
    My picture was in response to you asking why we were arguing about Lorielan, not about what you said about her.

I'm terrified that we put up shrines to her everywhere. I expect them to explode and kill us all at some point.
    I did get that, also not phased about a WB network being active in Shallam until this event progresses to a better solution.
  • not phased or not pleased? Are you joining us at last?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Wishful thinking, Jiraishin.

Draekar is ours and will always be hours unless he wants cut irl.

Do you want that, Draekar?!

• @Cooper: I bet he likes it. 

• Draekar said:

I don't even understand why we have all this bickering about what Lori is and isn't the god of. A more important debate is over why she chose to ignore the Garden's need and did not return to fight alongside the Te'Serra, essentially abandoning them to die, while she stays safe in the crystal realm!

I forsee either a really terrible explanation for this, or more excitingly a show of her true colours as she appears for the final battle at the side of her new lover Bal'met.

Sadly both will be slain, but what an ending!

We can haz Jade Empress plz?
  • Cooper said:
    Wishful thinking, Jiraishin.

Draekar is ours and will always be hours unless he wants cut irl.

Do you want that, Draekar?!

Draekar will never leave Good, that is what my alts are for!

That and I am scared of Cooper after those disturbing photos he posted!

• Friztic said:
    [quote] Sent By: ****** On 11/28/20:25 You are hereby enemied to the Guardians of Moghedu for past hunting offenses against mhun, which have been monitored by the Guardians. No term must be served, but a fine of 3000 must be payed to be unenemied. This lesser crime has been charged to you as a warning. While enemied, entering Moghedu at any time will result in a trespassing fine of 2500 for each count. Any additional hunting activity will result in a fine of 15,000 and a term of 3 years. Following a hunter for experience bears a fine of 5000 and term of 1 year. - BE ADVISED - There is currently no direct consequence of enemy status with the Guardians. This is a one-time chance for redemption and to forgo committing further acts of hatred. - All questions may be forwarded to the Speaker of the Guard. HELP GOM.
    ...lolwut?
    So being enemied to GOM is pointless
  • edited November 2012
    Hrm, actually.. logic was flawed.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • The part that kills me is:
    Someone said:

[quote] - BE ADVISED - There is currently no direct consequence of enemy status with the Guardians.

Oh wait, no it doesn't. Carry on.
  • You will now be known as Mannimar des Valois, Prophet of the Fortress, by order of (Ourania, Goddess of the Moon).

You will now be known as Mannimar Prophet of the Spirit Walkers, by order of Prophet Salvar, Luna Dance.

You say, "You and Mother are changing my titles at the same time."

Salvar utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

You will now be known as Mannimar des Valois, Prophet of the Fortress, by order of (Ourania, Goddess of the Moon).

Walker Salvar, Luna Dance says, "Genius thinks alike."

A silvery voice weaves through the air, "Divine trumps mother."

Salvar utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

You stick out your tongue and say, "I did mean You."

You laughingly say, "Now my mom wants a try."

You will now be known as Mannimar des Valois, Prophet of the Fortress, by order of Wytch Mistress Kachan Rihwin.

You say, "There it is!"
  • LucineLucine Utah
    edited November 2012
    Synbios said:
    Mannimar said:
    am I the only one who finds it ironic that the Goddess of Knowledge is a god of the book burning city?

Not really. One could even say that Shallam and Ashtan were two opposite sides of the same coin - Ashtan willing to preserve all knowledge, even though some knowledge(Occultism) is inherently dangerous to the world at large, and Shallam opting to only preserve knowledge that is safe, willing to go to extreme lengths(Burning Times) to do so.

In short, Shallam is the MIB. We should totally have a Warehouse 13-esque museum of 'DO NOT TOUCH, YOU FOOL' occultic curios retrieved over the years of purging the occultic arts.
    Better be careful, finding out about Warehouse 42 under Shallam leaves you open to death.

ETA: Now I want to go on a warehouse 13 marathon instead of working on my paper.  DARN YOU SYNBIOS!
  • Arlanda said:
    Friztic said:
    [quote] Sent By: ****** On 11/28/20:25 You are hereby enemied to the Guardians of Moghedu for past hunting offenses against mhun, which have been monitored by the Guardians. No term must be served, but a fine of 3000 must be payed to be unenemied. This lesser crime has been charged to you as a warning. While enemied, entering Moghedu at any time will result in a trespassing fine of 2500 for each count. Any additional hunting activity will result in a fine of 15,000 and a term of 3 years. Following a hunter for experience bears a fine of 5000 and term of 1 year. - BE ADVISED - There is currently no direct consequence of enemy status with the Guardians. This is a one-time chance for redemption and to forgo committing further acts of hatred. - All questions may be forwarded to the Speaker of the Guard. HELP GOM.
    ...lolwut?
    So being enemied to GOM is pointless

To be honest, I'm more annoyed at the usage of 'payed' rather than 'paid' - even though payed is a correct, yet less-used word than paid in this context.

• @Tvistor I assume that's just an attempt at misdirection from the fact that it's actually you running the GoM and the plan is to fund tritrans for your novices from the fines of whatever people decide to pay them for some reason.
  • The one to whom you are directing your speech is not here.

Seldin begins to intensify slowly until he appears flesh and blood once more.

The balmy aroma of peach-and-honey-scented perfume lingers in the air about you.

Seldin projects a net of light about himself and you watch as his image becomes faded and ghostly.

You say in a cold, monotone voice, "Hopefully, there is always a Serpent who is listening."

You smile softly at Seldin.

Seldin pats you in a friendly manner.

Lord Seldin Ka'Tal says, "Of course."

Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • Cooper said:
    I decided to tone back the troll on the forums a few notches about a week or two ago.
    There's a difference between trolling and being a dick. Trolling can sometimes be an unrecognised art form, while you being yourself never is.