Memorable quotes

Comments

• Cooper said:
    Unless it's Eleusis. They will still guard you 30 seconds into a raid when they have 3x defenders. 
    Log or it's a lie. :)
  • edited September 2016
    Rangor said:
    Cooper said:
    Unless it's Eleusis. They will still guard you 30 seconds into a raid when they have 3x defenders. 
    30 seconds is actually pretty impressive. Can I borrow you guys' auto-guard-station-CFH script, Rangroar?
  • Forum thread almost as funny as Trump V Clinton.

"She's a liar!"

"Stop being a child"

hahaha...

• Nicola said:
    Today is going to be such a great day, let's not start it off like this.

Memorable Quotes or go home.
    Omg! Quotes!

• Upcoming events and happenings.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #    Name                                               ETA
    185  A Revelation.                                      5h 32m

• 9258(127%)h, 5784(100%)m (100%e) (100%w) [] ex- |speedup
    I'm sorry, I don't know what "speedup" does.

• 14:57:01 (Eleusian Ranger Techs): You say, "People, quick distracting Dhaia, I gotta poo and am waiting to rune her."

Good thing I said that on an ooc clan.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited September 2016
    (Party): @Micaelis says, "If I had to classify @Bleak's current situation, I'd say it's looking...-
    removes monocle- bleak."

I about died...

• Dear lordy, I have never heard that joke before. It's hilarious!!
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited September 2016
    Bleak said:
    Dear lordy, I have never heard that joke before. It's hilarious!!
    the corniness got me.. i'm sorry :( It was very CSI: Miami

• Jarrod said:
    (A Clan): You say, "Yeah."
    (A Clan): Proficy says, "Ye...y....yea...ye....."
    (A Clan): You say, "Stuttering op."
    (A Clan): Ailea says, "Apply epidermal."
    (A Clan): Proficy says, "*peer me*."
    (A Clan): Melodie says, "Lol Prof."
    (A Clan): Proficy says, "Jf...j....jfc...jf....."
    (A Clan): Ailea says, "Lol."
    (A Clan): Melodie says, "Lmao."
    (A Clan): Proficy says, "Stupid fucking slugs."
    (A Clan): Ailea says, "Sorry but that was hilarious."
    (A Clan): Proficy says, "Tr...t....try...tr....."
    (A Clan): Ailea says, "Lol."
    (A Clan): Proficy says, "!!...!....!!!...!!....."
    Antonius called me a scrub for doing the same thing. Dont run outta epidermal

• Farrah said:
    Rangor said:
    Cooper said:
    30 seconds is actually pretty impressive. Can I borrow you guys' auto-guard-station-CFH script, Rangroar?
    It's in the cloud.
  • Bleak said:
    We should start a support group. 

• Dunn said:
    Bleak said:
    We should start a support group. 
    I felt bad :(

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    man pls don't use the word AI when instead you mean program. The AI we are building will get offended. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited October 2016
    whoops wrong thread
  • After Gattan'bahar crashed the meeting and everyone started to assess/etc.:

Skye says with a muddled Thalassian accent, "Will every one stop checking out the damn Tsol'teth like perverts."

=) 
  • Hey, dark elves are hot.
  • Reisen said:
    Hey, dark elves are hot.
    Except the Tsol'teth aren't dark elves. They're sallow-skinned.

• And a dirty Tsol'aa would know.
  • Hey if you don't know that Trey would totally hit that Gattan'bahar then you don't know Trey.

• I wanted that cloak. Damn son.
  • Can somebody post the descs?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Also:
    (Party): Antidas says, "Unfortunately, I am partially crippled at the moment."
    (Party): Antidas says, "My dirk and whip appear to have vanished completely, without a trace."
    (Party): Yae says, "That sounds.."
    (Party): You say, "Phrasing."
    (Party): Sholen says, "Well.. that is.. um.."
    (Party): Patroklos says, "You forgot to fist them, didn't you?"
    (Party): Yae says, "Phrasing."

- (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited October 2016
    I tend to picture the achaea elves as such:

Tsol'aa akin to Night elves in Warcraft, with a love of nature and communion with it.

Tsol'dasi akin to High Elves in Warcraft. Whilst having a respect for nature, they go more along the magical route, with spells manipulating the trees as well as arcane sources. Additionally, the act of seeking to separate themselves from the rest of the world.

Tsol'teth akin to Drows from DD, in their aspect of leaving to live underground and growing in power there, however do not share the Drow idea of revenge against other elves. I see them as having early Dunmer (Elder scrolls) and Moredhel (Midkemia) traits of taking power into their own hands, seeing themselves as superior, and denouncing other races, especially with the Moredhel trait of enslaving the races.
  • edited October 2016
    Sarathai said:
    Can somebody post the descs?
    As for Gattan'bahar:

She is an adamant tsol'teth. The sinewy, nigh-attenuated, frame of this woman suggests a fragility 
    that is instantly belied by the effortless assurance of her carriage combined with a measured 
    edacity that glimmers in the depths of her sooty gaze. A pliable, amber armour covers the majority 
    of her body, rising high upon her neck to partially cover her jaw and meld with the helm-cum-
    headdress that sweeps over her head and streams down her back in a diaphanous cascade of vaguely 
    metallic material. Ebony hair, precisely braided into a multitude of slim tendrils, is visible under 
    the protective covering. Her bared arms make evident sallow skin crisscrossed with azure veins, 
    stark in colouring and prominence, a pair of bracers the only palpable protection for the apparent 
    frailty. A broad nose is set over an equally expansive mouth, the thin lips turned up marginally in 
    perfect amenity, a closing enigma from an already obscure being.